Combo Pizza Recipe

Combo Pizza Recipe

My favourite pizza toppings for homemade pizza! From everyone’s favourite Pepperoni to Italian classics like Margherita and Capricciosa, fully loaded BBQ Meatlovers’ and Supreme, the hardest part about this is deciding which pizza to make tonight.

If this feels like a Domino’s menu for homemade pizza – GOOD! That’s what I’m going for – and this list will continue to grow with time as I add more pizzas.

Combination

Hot on the heels of pepperoni is Supreme, THE pizza I grew up with. The one rule I have about supreme? It’s gotta have at least TWO meats. Otherwise, it’s just another pizza….😉

Hips.hearstapps.com/hmg Prod/images/detroit Style

If you think you don’t like Hawaiian pizza, that’s because you haven’t tried homemade! I used to be one of “those people”…😂

You don’t even need to use a fancy BBQ sauce here. Any generic store bought BBQ sauce is fine – this one is all about the toppings!

Huge Aussie favourite, a pizza topped with garlic prawns AND finished with a drizzle of garlic butter. Heaven in the form of a pizza!

Seafood Combo Pizza

Though the recipe for these is not listed below, here are some more pizza topping ideas that we love. I will be working my way through them and adding photos and recipes over the coming months!

Garlic bread – in pizza form! Get the recipe for Garlic Cheese Pizza here – I created a standalone recipe for it, including a recipe video.

Thecarefreekitchen.com/wp

Carb on carb perfection. The first pizza I request at every family pizza night! The pops of rosemary flavour in this is just divine.

Original Mozzarella Pizza

Here are our top 12 favourite pizza toppings! This list will continue to grow, at which point I'll start creating separate recipes for each pizza. For now, enjoy this handy 12-in-1 list! Also see – homemade pizza dough (dough and cooking) and pizza sauce recipe.

1. Cheese – best to freshly grate cheese for pizza, it melts better and you get better coverage (store bought is usually thicker batons so you need more for same coverage = weighs down pizza. Also covered in anti caking agent which affects melting quality)

-

2. Sausage – Raw sausage balls so little, will cook at the high oven temps. If you’re concerned, you can just “crumble” raw sausage all over the pizza instead, but pizza shops do little balls. Better to cook sausage on pizza because the sausage drips flavour!

What Is Combination Pizza

I believe you can make great food with everyday ingredients even if you’re short on time and cost conscious. You just need to cook clever and get creative!Fully loaded no matter what name it goes by, it’s The Combo Slice. When I’m talking “combo slice” I’m thinking that “kitchen sink” pizzeria creation that throws just about everything in-house onto the pie. It’s a pizza full of nostalgia and comforting vibes.

For my version I’m channeling all those neighborhood pizza shop memories with a dash of Costco but keeping it natty OG. I’ve upgraded the dough and toppings, but kept the soul of the slice. When you get that magical bite when all the toppings come together you’re living pizza dreams.

Dailywaffle.com/wp

For this bake in the Ooni Koda 16 I use the technique shown in my New York Thin & Crispy video. All baked up on a naturally fermented sourdough crust. For this batch I’ve bumped up the hydration a bit and have a little durum in the mix adding some chew for a “New York style” slice vibe. Full dough mix details follow the recipe below. I hope you enjoy! One Love!

Supreme Combo Pizza

If you enjoyed please subscribe to theSanta Barbara Baker YouTube Channeland share with your pizza friends and fam. Thank you and much love to all that have! One Love!

For this bake in the Ooni Koda 16 I’m using the recipe in my homemade sourdough pizza dough recipe and how to. If you enjoyed please subscribe to the Santa Barbara Baker YouTube Channel and share with your pizza friends and fam. Thank you and much love to all that have! One Love!

Supreme

In the Combo Slice Video  I’m using the  14″ Pizza Peel from Ooni  to load the pizzas and this  12″ Perforated Peel  is currently being used as my turning peel. I always let my pizzas rest for a short while to ensure the crust doesn’t get soggy, they kick it on this  half sheet pan rack set . I use this  pizza cutter . I serve my pizza on this 14″ Wooden Pizza Peel.

Garlic White Pizza Recipe With Salami And Goat Cheese

If you enjoyed please subscribe to the Santa Barbara Baker YouTube Channel and share with your pizza friends and fam. Thank you and much love to all that have! One Love!

0 Response to "Combo Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar