This Breakfast Pizza starts with homemade pizza dough and is topped with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and cheese! Perfect for breakfast or dinner!
Whether it’s this Dutch Baby Pancake, this French Toast Casserole with a side of crispy Air Fryer Bacon, or this gooey Monkey Bread — we’ll never say no.

This Breakfast Pizza is loaded with some of our favorite breakfast foods: soft scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and cheese (because cheese is a part of every meal!).
Bbq Tips: Breakfast Pizza
There are so many ways to get this recipe and make it your own, and I’m sharing lots of tips and tricks below!
Like I mentioned above, there are tons of different ways to do this Breakfast Pizza, but here is what we have going on in this version:
You know I have big love for recipes that I can prep ahead to make our lives easier! Here are a few different ways:

Easy Tortilla Breakfast Pizza
If you want to make this recipe ahead to keep in the freezer, I recommend par-baking the crust before topping. Simply bake at 425 for 5-7 minutes, until dry-looking but not yet browning.
Top with your cooled pizza toppings and cheese. Wrap in plastic wrap and tin foil (both help to prevent freezer burn!), then freeze for up to 3 months!

To serve, you can place in the oven right out of the freezer and bake until heated through, about 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Cheesy Breakfast Pizza
Calories: 323 cal | Carbohydrates: 21 g | Protein: 15 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 114 mg | Sodium: 594 mg | Potassium: 154 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 343 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 172 mg | Iron: 2 mg

My name is Ashley Fehr and I love creating easy meals my family loves. I also like to do things my way, which means improvising and breaking the rules when necessary. Here you will find creative twists on old favorites and some of my favorite family recipes, passed down from generations!
Calories: 323 cal | Carbohydrates: 21 g | Protein: 15 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 114 mg | Sodium: 594 mg | Potassium: 154 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 343 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 172 mg | Iron: 2 mg

My name is Ashley Fehr and I love creating easy meals my family loves. I also like to do things my way, which means improvising and breaking the rules when necessary. Here you will find creative twists on old favorites and some of my favorite family recipes, passed down from generations!
0 Response to "Breakfast Pizza Recipe Video"
Posting Komentar