Best Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza Recipe

Best Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza Recipe

This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out my Disclosure Policy. Thank you for your support!

But trust me, I have spent over a year working to perfect this gluten free pizza crust before I wanted to share it with you.

Best

Honestly, to finally be able to write up this recipe and share it with you has just put the biggest ever smile on my face.

Anyone Have Recs For Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pizza?

There's a recipe card below you can print out, but make sure you read through all my top tips in this post to answer any questions you might have.

Over the last year I've perfected the best way to construct and cook this gluten free pizza so I've got lots of top tips to share.

A herby and garlicky passata base, this is just like the sauce my Mum used to make when I was a kid.

Gluten Free Pizza Crust (ny Style)

If you make pizza a lot, you can even cook up a big batch and freeze it in small, one-pizza portions, to defrost as needed.

I always use the FREEE gluten free white bread flour, but if you can't find this you want a gluten free flour blend which includes rice, potato and tapioca flour.

The recipe will work with a plain gluten free flour blend or all purpose mix but it will be a thousand times better with the bread flour!

Best Gluten Free Pizza Crust

If you want to make this recipe dairy free or vegan, then you can replace the milk with water or a dairy free milk.

You can also use theAllinson's Time Saver Yeast, though be aware that you may not need to prove the dough for as long if you use this.

To do this, all of my gluten free bread-based recipes start by mixing the yeast with warm milk (or some of them with water) and sugar.

Gluten Free Pizza Crust

When left in a warm spot for 5-10 minutes, the yeast should form a frothy top a bit like the head on beer.

If your yeast doesn't froth up after 10 minutes, it's likely it is dead and you'll need to discard it and start again.

This is also why a food thermometer is so helpful - if the water is too hot or too cold your yeast won't activate the way it should.

Easy Caprese Pizza (gluten Free, Vegan)

For example, if you were to make this on a very hot, humid day, you may find the dough rises in half the time compared to making it in the middle of winter.

If youmake this recipe and love it, please do let me know bytagging me on my Instagramor using#. I love seeing your creations!

This gluten free pizza recipe is honestly the best pizza crust ever! This base recipe will make enough for 2 x 11-inch pizzas, or 4 x smaller pizzas. For best results, I recommend cooking on a pizza mesh.

The

Gluten Free Pizza Dough Recipe

If you do make this recipe please let me know! I’d love to see your photos using #, share them inmy Facebook groupor tag me onInstagram.An easy recipe for homemade gluten-free pizza crust. Make your own gluten-free pizza with this thick and chewy gluten-free pizza crust that is also naturally dairy-free and vegan.

Pizza is one of my all-time favorite things to eat! And, as most of you probably know, it’s really hard to find good gluten-free pizza whether it is a frozen gluten-free pizza or a pizza that is safe to eat from a restaurant. That’s why I decided to make my own homemade gluten-free pizza crust.

One thing that most gluten-free pizzas have in common is their thin crusts. Oh, how I have missed thick pizza crusts like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns. (See I told you I love pizza!)

Homemade Allergenfree Pizza Dough

So, I set out to make an easy gluten-free pizza dough recipe that would be a thick crust gluten-free pizza. No more thin and crunchy gluten-free pizzas for my family!

Making your own gluten-free pizza crust only takes a few simple ingredients. I bet you already have what you need already in your pantry! You can see just how easy it is to make a homemade gluten-free pizza crust in the recipe video.

Most yeast is gluten-free, but some kinds of yeast do contain gluten. The most common kinds of yeast used for baking, like baker’s yeast, active dry yeast, and instant yeast, are gluten-free.

Bowl Pizza Frittata (gluten Free) Recipe

I have not tried this recipe with active yeast (I used instant yeast). If you want to use active yeast, you will need to proof the yeast first (like in the photo above) and you will need to double the rising time.

Yeast pizza dough rises best in a warm location. My oven has a bread proofing mode and that is where I allow my pizza dough to rise. When the oven is set in bread proofing mode it is 100°F.

Gluten

If your oven does not have a proofing mode you can preheat the oven to 200°F. Once it gets to 100°, turn off your oven.

Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pizza Crust Recipe

I know that some people proof their dough ontop of their oven as they preheat it to 425°F. The pizza dough needs warmth to rise properly.

Wrap the risen dough in plastic wrap and then place it in a plastic freezer bag. The dough can be frozen for up to three months. Thaw the dough in the refrigerator overnight before you use it.

Place your pizza pan in the oven while it is heating up. After the pizza pan has been preheated place the pizza dough on it and bake the dough as directed in the recipe.

Air Fryer Pizza Recipe

I like baking with a cup for cup all-purpose gluten-free rice flour blend. A cup for cup rice flour blend is one that already has the starches and xanthan gum in it.

Make sure not to add any extra xanthan gum to your flour if it already has it in it. If you do you will get gummy pizza dough!

I like Pillsbury gluten-free flour.Not all gluten-free flours are created equal. You may experience different baking results depending on the gluten-free flour blend you choose.

Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix

The best way to measure gluten-free flour is the “spoon & level” method. Using a spoon, scoop the flour into the measuring cup. After you’ve spooned the flour into the measuring cup, use the back of a knife to level off the top of the measuring cup.

Gluten

Please do not scoop the flour out of the bag with your measuring cup or you could get more gluten-free flour than the recipe calls for.

This gluten-free pizza crust recipe is naturally dairy-free and egg-free. So, that makes this both a dairy-free and gluten-free and gluten-free Vegan. Just substitute pure maple syrup or granulated sugar for the honey for a Vegan pizza crust.

Easy Gluten Free Pizza Rolls With Pepperoni Fearless Dining

Some of my favorite dairy-free alternatives that I like to cook with are unsweetened almond or unsweetened coconut milk. I also like baking with coconut oil or Smart Balance butter.

If you are tired of thin and crunchy gluten-free pizza crusts, then I’ve got you friend! My gluten-free pizza crust recipe is super easy to make and requires no kneading.

The pizza crust is thick, soft, and has just the right amount of chewiness. Making your own gluten-free pizza crust is so worth it! No more frozen gluten-free pizzas or overpriced pizzas from restaurants.

Paleo Pizza. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Full Of Flavor!

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 348 kcal | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Protein: 11 g | Fat: 21 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 22 mg | Sodium: 629 mg | Potassium: 283 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 322 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 235 mg | Iron: 2 mg

I'm Audrey Roberts, a busy mama of four and I love sharing the recipes that I make for my family. I make gluten-free family-friendly recipes that are simple and delicious that you can too! I use easy to find ingredients that won't break your budget. You will also find dairy-free options and Paleo recipes. I am also the author of The Everything Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Cookbook, which is an Amazon Best Selling Cookbook in the US and Internationally. Living gluten-free since 2010. I hope by me sharing my journey it may help you with yours.

© MAMA KNOWS GLUTEN FREE. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.

The

Gluten Free Pizza That Is Actually The Real Deal

0 Response to "Best Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar