Apple Crisp Pizza has a crispy puff pastry crust topped with apples and a sweet oatmeal topping. Don’t forget a drizzle of caramel on top!
We’re STILL working our way through the half a bushel of apples we picked at the apple orchard this year – but I’m really not complaining. Especially because of our new favorite apple dessert…Apple Crisp Pizza!

We used a combination of Granny Smith and Braeburn which are both good baking apples. They hold their shape even when they are tender and cooked through.
Apple Crisp Pizza Recipe: How To Make It
Any baking apple is a good choice for this Apple Crisp Pizza, but avoid apples that get soft after cooking such as MacIntosh or Red Delicious.
There are lots of Apple Crisp Pizza recipes online, but we decided to simplify things with a ‘pizza crust’ made with sheets of puff pastry that are laid out, side-by-side on a sheet pan. The edges of the dough are folded under, then pressed up a bit to create the outer edges of your pizza.
Next, core, peel and cut your apples into cubes – squeezing lemon juice on the apples as you work, so the apples don’t turn brown. Toss with both brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon, ground ginger and nutmeg.
Apple Pizza Recipe: How To Make It
Then, heat the apples in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves and bubbles, and the apples are tender. Stir in some flour to thicken the apple mixture – then let it cool.
While the apples cool, mix together the apple crisp topping. It’s a mixture of rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and a touch of salt.
Now – you’re ready to assemble the Apple Crisp Pizza! Spread the apple mixture over the prepared crust, then sprinkle on the topping. Bake in the oven for twenty five minutes or so – until the crust is golden and flaky, and the topping is lightly golden brown.
Easy Apple Pie Pizza
We drizzled our Apple Crisp Pizza with some jarred caramel sauce, then cut the pizza into squares for serving. You can add more caramel on each slice, if you’d like.

Although we didn’t here, we think a scoop of vanilla ice cream would be delicious on each slice of Apple Crust Pizza too.
Lay out two sheets of puff pastry end to end on the parchment and run a little dab of water on the seam between them, then press the two of them together to make one long sheet.
Edesia's Notebook: Caramel Apple Crisp Pizza
Fold the edges in under all the way around all four sides, then press them a up a bit to accent the edge.
Core, peel and cube apples into ½ inch sized pieces and add to a large sauce pan. As you add each cut up apple, squeeze on a little lemon juice. Repeat for the remaining apples and lemon juice then add both sugars, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.

Turn the heat to medium and cook for four minutes until the sugar is dissolved, the mixture bubbling and the apples starting to get soft.
Apple Crisp Pizza Treat
Stir in the flour and cook an additional minute until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
In a medium bowl, add flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, salt and the butter. With a wooden spoon or firm spatula, mix and toss to combine. OK to be a little clumpy.
Once the apple mixture has cooled (it can be a little warm but not steaming hot), spread into the prepared puff pastry.

Apple Crisp Pizza From Pizza Hut's Buffet Was Fire Back In The Day. (some Locations May Still Have It, I Just Haven't Seen It In A Very Long Time.)
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Martha is part of the husband-wife team that creates A Family Feast. She loves to cook and entertain for family and friends, and she believes that serving a great meal is one of the best ways to show someone that you care. Martha is a self-taught home cook, who loves to read cookbooks and try new recipes. After a decades-long career in business and online marketing, she now runs A Family Feast full-time. Her specialties are baking, desserts, vegetables and pasta dishes.Whew!! This has been the longest time I’ve ever gone without creating a blog post/video. I thought about you guys every single day! Did you miss me? Say yes, even if you didn’t ok. Oh where have I been you ask? MOVING to a new city!!! Woo-hoo!! Can you say, exhausting!? I don’t think I ever want to go through the moving process again and I think I’ll be perfectly fine to never see a cardboard box for a very very long time!!
Anyway we are finally unpacked, settled in and I’m ready to cook!! Actually I’ve already been cooking up a storm in my new kitchen. Oh how I LOOOOVE my new kitchen y’all!! It feels amazing to have more space, organization and sunlight. I never knew how much my old kitchen hindered my productivity. It just wasn’t fun to be in at all. Since moving I’ve been making breakfast , lunch and dinner every single day . It’s like I have this new found love of cooking!
Whole Grain Apple Crisp Pizza
I couldn’t wait to share this amazing Apple Crisp Pizza recipe with you guys. I adapted this recipe from my favorite cooking magazine Taste of Home. It was one of the first dishes I made in my new home and this baby got nailed the first night. It’s comforting, DELICIOUS and the perfect end to a hearty fall dinner. And man, talk about addictive!!! Everytime I’d go into the kitchen I’d see another little slice missing. We just couldn’t get enough of this stuff.

I knew this dessert would be dangerous for me being that I just can’t resist apple crisp or apple pie. This sinful thing combines them both so beautifully and then it has the nerve to add caramel sauce to finish it off. Have mercy. Add a side of vanilla ice cream and you will be one happy person. It’s pretty sweet so be prepared! If you can’t handle really sweet dessert (is that even normal?) then go light on the caramel sauce
0 Response to "Apple Crisp Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar