Prosciutto Pizza Recipe Goat Cheese

Prosciutto Pizza Recipe Goat Cheese

This Goat Cheese Prosciutto Pizza with Marjoram is easy to make, has lovely floral notes, a kick of spice and sweetness, and is very delicious. The creamy goat cheese paired with salty prosciutto and a drizzle of sweet honey is irresistible, and we think you all will love this recipe.

Marjoram is similar to oregano, but it’s milder and sweeter in flavor with citrus notes. When served fresh, it’s described as delicate in taste; that’s why we love to add fresh marjoram to this prosciutto pizza with creamy goat cheese and a drizzle of sweet honey on top. The flavor combination of all three is truly unique and delicious.

Fresh

To make this delicious pizza, you will need simple ingredients and fresh marjoram, which can be found easily at the local grocery stores. Here’s what you need to make it.

Fig Prosciutto Gorgonzola And Arugula Pizza With Hot Honey

This homemade pizza is easy to make, but first, you’ll need a few key items to make pizza at home a success. These items are parchment paper, a pizza peel, and a pizza stone. We also recommend making a rectangular cut pizza instead of a round one for this recipe because this pizza can be served as a delicious appetizer.

Yes. Be sure to store leftover pizza in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Leftover pizza is delicious when heated up in a saute pan with little olive oil or in an air fryer.

This tangy goat cheese pizza recipe pairs best with a bottle of unoaked Chardonnay. We selected a Chardonnay from La Crema Winery in Windsor, California. Chardonnay wine has a nice crisp and fruity aroma that drives a lingering finish with each bite of this pizza.

Fig, Prosciutto, And Goat Cheese Pizza Topped With Arugula Recipe

This Goat Cheese Prosciutto Pizza with Marjoram is easy to make and has the perfect combination of flavors. We love to serve this pizza as an appetizer at a dinner party or as a meal with a delicious salad. We hope you all love our pizza recipe. Enjoy! ♡ 

Serving 1 g Calories 44.64 kcal Carbohydrates 2.43 g Protein 3.03 g Fat 2.59 g Saturated Fat 1.53 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.18 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.7 g Trans Fat 0.001 g Cholesterol 8.08 mg Sodium 185.29 mg Potassium 30.97 mg Fiber 0.03 g Sugar 2.25 g Vitamin A 120.62 IU Vitamin C 0.58 mg Calcium 24.41 mg Iron 0.41 mg

Caramelized

Welcome to Eat Love Namaste – a place where I share a little bit of everything from food to travel to my latest obsessions.This pizza is incredible and so easy to make, you’re going to love it! By the way, try saying prosciutto pizza ten times fast.

Asparagus, Goat Cheese & Prosciutto Pizza

Tessa’s Recipe RundownTaste: Sweet, tangy, salty, earthy, and all around crave worthy. Texture: The pizza dough is crisp and chewy while the toppings just go together perfectly. Ease: Very easy, especially if you’ve made the pizza dough ahead of time (I like to freeze mine and defrost the dough overnight). Appearance: Like a gourmet pizza from a restaurant! Pros: Easy yet bursting with flavor. Cons: None!! Would I make this again? Oh yes.

Have you been getting any summer reading done? I so wish I could read a couple of books on the beach but unfortunately I’m stuck reading indoors. At least our A/C is still working (fingers crossed that I didn’t just jinx myself). I’ve been reading a few cooking related books lately but just started

-

I’ll be traveling a bit this month so I’m hoping to get more reading done. Unfortunately I tend to get motion sickness/headaches if I read on the plane. Does this happen to anyone else? It is such a huge bummer and I get so bored and claustrophobic just sitting there. Not to mention most airport food is a huge bummer. Every time I start getting whiny about flying, though, I make myself think about people who traveled in the past by long horse, boat, or train expeditions and I feel much better about my situation. Can you imagine being stuck on a boat for months and months? I’d die. There probably weren’t caramelized onion, goat cheese, and prosciutto pizzas back then which is even more depressing. This pizza is incredible and so easy to make, you’re going to love it! By the way, try saying prosciutto pizza ten times fast.

Peach, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Pizza

Check out Monday’s post for a full tutorial and video on how to make pizza! I used a slow-cooker to make my caramelized onions for this recipe and used some of the leftovers in sandwiches throughout the week and froze the remainder.

Show us! If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a picture and share it on Instagram with # so we can all see!

Fig

I share trusted baking recipes your friends will LOVE alongside insights into the science of sweets. I’m a professionally trained chef, cookbook author, and cookie queen. I love to write about all things sweet, carb-y, and homemade. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (hence the blog name!).

Goat Cheese, Fig, And Prosciutto Pizza Recipe

Tessa’s Recipe RundownTaste: Sweet, tangy, salty, earthy, and all around crave worthy. Texture: The pizza dough is crisp and chewy while the toppings just go together perfectly. Ease: Very easy, especially if you’ve made the pizza dough ahead of time (I like to freeze mine and defrost the dough overnight). Appearance: Like a gourmet pizza from a restaurant! Pros: Easy yet bursting with flavor. Cons: None!! Would I make this again? Oh yes.

Have you been getting any summer reading done? I so wish I could read a couple of books on the beach but unfortunately I’m stuck reading indoors. At least our A/C is still working (fingers crossed that I didn’t just jinx myself). I’ve been reading a few cooking related books lately but just started

-

I’ll be traveling a bit this month so I’m hoping to get more reading done. Unfortunately I tend to get motion sickness/headaches if I read on the plane. Does this happen to anyone else? It is such a huge bummer and I get so bored and claustrophobic just sitting there. Not to mention most airport food is a huge bummer. Every time I start getting whiny about flying, though, I make myself think about people who traveled in the past by long horse, boat, or train expeditions and I feel much better about my situation. Can you imagine being stuck on a boat for months and months? I’d die. There probably weren’t caramelized onion, goat cheese, and prosciutto pizzas back then which is even more depressing. This pizza is incredible and so easy to make, you’re going to love it! By the way, try saying prosciutto pizza ten times fast.

Peach, Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Pizza

Check out Monday’s post for a full tutorial and video on how to make pizza! I used a slow-cooker to make my caramelized onions for this recipe and used some of the leftovers in sandwiches throughout the week and froze the remainder.

Show us! If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a picture and share it on Instagram with # so we can all see!

Fig

I share trusted baking recipes your friends will LOVE alongside insights into the science of sweets. I’m a professionally trained chef, cookbook author, and cookie queen. I love to write about all things sweet, carb-y, and homemade. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (hence the blog name!).

Goat Cheese, Fig, And Prosciutto Pizza Recipe

0 Response to "Prosciutto Pizza Recipe Goat Cheese"

Posting Komentar