Pizza Recipes Appetizers

Pizza Recipes Appetizers

Mini Pizza Bites! Bite sized pizza goodness!! Super EASY to make and you won’t have half eaten slices of pizza anymore leftover from your kids!

OK you guys. . so I’m pretty excited about Sunday’s game. . do you guys actually watch the game, or hang out by the food table and eat? I do a little of both . . and if the food is good, watch out. I might be small but I can eat.

Homemade

As I said in my last post, Super Bowl food is real, yo. It’s serious business. I think it’s all about balance. A good balance of

Hawaiian Pizza Bites

(my husband totally disagrees and thinks it should all be the greasy, not-so-healthy eats . . and so does every man on the planet I’m sure). And you have to have a good mix of finger foods, appetizers, wings, nachos, guacamole, and greasy, drippy, delicious burgers and hot dogs.

Today. Like a real pepperoni pizza loaded with nachos fixings on top. But then I was like, how would you eat it? Would the tortilla chips be in there, like on top of the pizza like real nachos? And then there would be a sogginess factor, which I can’t deal with when it comes to pizza. So that went out the window.

And then I thought why not make mini pizza bites? They might look messy but these babies just pop right out of the muffin pan and into your mouth (or onto a serving platter if you do proper things like that).

Best Cold Pizza Appetizer Recipes

If you’re here because you watched my segment on WISC-TV, thank you! On the segment, I showed another super EASY way to make these pizza rolls: Once you roll out the pizza dough, don’t cut! Simply spread on the tomato sauce and top with your toppings (but don’t go crazy; will be harder to roll). Try to keep the toppings in a single layer. Roll up the dough, slice, place into your prepared (either greased or sprayed) muffin tin pan and BAKE! Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through. Enjoy!Homemade pizza rolls are a great way to enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite pizza, but in easy to eat, bite size pieces.

We began making pizza rolls as a way to make pizza night a little more casual and fun. The kids always loved to help us in the kitchen on pizza night and we wanted to make sure they continued to enjoy cooking.

Pizza casserole was a huge hit. This recipe combines all of the flavors of traditional pizza, but instead of using dough it uses pasta as it’s base.

Jet Swirl Pizza Appetizers Recipe

But on the night that we made pizza rolls we had other plans. Our favorite football team was playing at the same time as dinner. So that meant that we had to create something quick and easy to eat.

Because we had other typical tailgate foods already prepared for the game, like our Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread, we knew that we didn’t need a make a full meal. So we decided to turn this pizza night into an appetizer night.

The first step in making pizza rolls is to prepare the pizza dough. Although you could take the time to make Homemade Pizza Dough, we most often use refrigerated pizza dough.

Simple Greek Veggie Pizza

You can find this product next to the biscuits and crescent rolls in the refrigerated case. It comes in a long tube and you can often find it with both brand and generic names.

Whether you decide to use homemade dough or store bought refrigerator dough, be sure to roll it out into a rectangular shape.

When you are ready to make your pizza rolls, flour a clean work surface, then roll out the dough in a large rectangular shape. Then you need to decide if you are going to add a little bit of pizza sauce to the dough.

Easy Veggie Pizza Tarts Appetizer

However, when I say little, I mean a tiny bit. Just enough for the cheese and pepperoni to adhere to the crust. This step is not necessary, but an option.

Next, sprinkle garlic salt and dried Italian season over the top of the crust. Then add the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top. Finally, add your pepperoni.

I find that diced pepperoni makes it easier to cut the pizza rolls, but if you are in a hurry, you can use whole pieces of pepperoni as well.

Mini

Appetizer Pizzas Recipe: How To Make It

Now it is time to roll up the dough. Start at the short end and tightly roll the dough until it forms a log. Pinch the seam together to seal.

Or a very sharp pizza cutter when cutting through the dough. A standard kitchen knife tends to compress the dough rather than saw through the ingredients.

Place each piece, face side up on a lightly greased, rimmed baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until light golden brown in color.

Veggie Appetizer Pizza Recipe

Use a serrated knife or a very sharp pizza cutter to cut the pizza rolls so that you get nice, clean cuts.

Remove the rolls from the oven and transfer to a large platter with a small bowl of marinara sauce in the center for serving.

In fact we have made these several times to take to parties, eat as an afternoon snack or for a quick and easy, light dinner meal.

Cold Veggie Pizza Appetizer Recipe

It is easy to cook these in an air fryer. Simply decrease the temperature by 25°F and place them on parchment paper in the air fryer. Because all air fryers cook at different rates, keep a close eye on them as they will typically cook quicker than when placed in an oven.

You can definitely use your favorite pizza toppings to make homemade pizza rolls. The thing to remember here is to not overload the rolls with a ton of ingredients. It will make it too difficult to roll and cut the dough.

Pizza

Because this recipe calls for 2 tubes of refrigerated pizza dough, it is easy to cut this recipe in half by using only 1 pizza crust. Then half the remaining ingredients and you will end up with 12 pizza rolls instead of two dozen.

Bread Pizza Recipe In Oven, Tawa & Air Fryer

In your inbox each week, sign up for our free email list located in the middle of each recipe or email me at contact@. You can also follow us onFacebook and Pinterest. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you.

Nutritional Information is to be used as a general guideline only . Nutritional calculations will vary from the types and brands of the products used.This appetizer veggie pizza uses crescent dough, flavored cream cheese, fresh vegetables and shredded cheese to make an absolutely delicious finger food!

I have been making this appetizer veggie pizza since I was in my early twenties. The first time I had this delicious finger food was at an office birthday party. I fell in love with this pizza’s crescent roll crust, flavored cream cheese, and fresh veggies.

Skillet Pizza Dip

Working in an office means lots of food any time someone celebrates a birthday. I remember the Accounts Payable Manager, Elaine, would bring her homemade spinach dip nestled in a hollow bread bowl. It always had hunks of bread strategically placed around it.

I love that this appetizer veggie pizza recipe is covered in fresh vegetables paired with a tasty flavored cream cheese. This cold veggie pizza is also very adaptable. You can change out the veggies as well as the flavor of the cream cheese. It’s one of my favorite veggie appetizers!

People love finger food and it’s ideal for parties at the office, bridal and baby showers, and potlucks and barbecues. In fact, this crescent roll veggie pizza has graced a few of my holiday tables as well. I just can’t think of a situation where this delicious appetizer won’t work!

Appetizer Ideas: Mini Pizzas

I use broccoli, sweet peppers, shredded carrot and sliced scallions on my appetizer veggie pizza. I have seen versions with different vegetables and I think you could substitute whatever you enjoy most! Here are some suggestions:

-

This is a finger food appetizer. the vegetables are raw and crunchy so you’ll want them to be cut up pretty small. Wash all your vegetables then drain and dry with paper towels.

The recipe for appetizer veggie pizza likely originated with Pillsbury as a way to market their crescent rolls. Now they actually have crescent dough sheets so you don’t have to join all the crescent triangles together.

Cold Vegetable Pizza Appetizer

This appetizer veggie pizza is great for barbecues, showers, parties, and believe it or not, even as an after school snack! While this can certainly be considered an acceptable vegetarian appetizer, it’s not considered vegan.

People also love our Cucumber Sandwiches. I actually make them for Thanksgiving every year, and they are great for game day or bringing to the office. They make a delicious and addicting appetizer, and the same can be said with this Vegetable Rainbow Tart!

IMPORTANT – There are often Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!

Mini Sourdough Appetizer Pizzas With Goat Cheese

Serving:

0 Response to "Pizza Recipes Appetizers"

Posting Komentar