Turn your grill into a pizza oven! How to Grill Pizza with a Pizza Stone + Easy Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe on .
Ever wondered how to make a grilled pizza? It’s simple if you have a pizza stone! Your grill can easily become a smoky, sensational place to cook your pizza. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a summer evening… whip up some dough for crust, purchase a few toppings, and presto! You’ve got a pizza party. My family is enjoying the process a few times a month now, we make it a group activity. Everybody likes their pizza different… my favorite is marinara, mozzarella, goat cheese and sliced ripe tomatoes topped with fresh basil (and some hot red pepper flakes to spice things up a bit!). My husband likes sliced jalapenos on his. We all prefer a thin crust; I’ve shared our go-to thin crust recipe below.

– Pizza Peel (large pizza spatula), or another moveable slick surface (like a cutting board) for transferring the pizza on and off of the heated pizza stone
The Best Pizza Stone And Baking Steel (2024), Tested And Reviewed
There are dough recipes that you can cook directly on the grill, but I find them heavy and overly doughy. We much prefer the thinner crust recipe shared here, which requires a pizza stone, because it allows us to enjoy more slices and highlights the toppings. Thicker crusts tend to leave me feeling overly full, I can only stomach a slice or two before I’m done. Thin crust means I can enjoy small slices of lots of different pizzas, as well as a side salad, without overdoing it!
If by chance you don’t have a grill or a pizza stone, you can also bake pizza in your oven. I’ve provided instructions for that method below as well. If you’re keeping kosher and you’re concerned about cooking cheesy pizza on your meat grill, the oven method is an excellent choice.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Margherita Pizza Recipe
Nutritional information should be considered an estimate only; please consult a registered dietician, nutritionist, or your physician for specific health-related questions. Read more here. Please note that the recipe above is published using a recipe card plugin, with preexisting software which can auto-calculate metric measurements, as well as change the number of servings. Metric conversions and changes to the number of servings (resulting in different ingredient amounts) will only appear in the ingredient list, and are not changed within the step-by-step directions of the recipe.Wondering how to use a pizza stone? See tips for oven baking stone crust pizza that’s crispy with the best cooking temperature. Let’s make it!
Some people have made pizza stones at home with glazed tile, but you have to be careful and I don’t recommend it, because it’s likely to have lead and there are some steps involved. So that’s a bad idea!

Because if you stick a cold pizza stone into a really hot oven, you’ll get thermal shock – making it likely the pizza stone will crack from the sudden change from room temperature to high heat. The ceramic needs time to absorb the heat in advance, which is why you need to preheat pizza stones in a cold oven before cooking on them.
Bon Appétit's Perfect Pizza Recipe
Special thanks to Emile Henry for providing the beautiful pizza stone used in this recipe. I’ve had mine for 1-2 years, used it in many hot ovens and even to make smoked pizza, and love two things about it. First, the handles make it easy to take in and out of the oven. And second, I like the texture of the pizza. It’s not completely flat, it has bumps / grooves which makes a nice pizza crust. Shop my pizza stone.
Want to make restaurant style pizza at home? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my top tips, tricks, secret ingredients and tools for a pizza night everyone will look forward to, again and again.

Hey home chefs, hope that answers all your questions about making a perfect pizza with a pizza stone. I’m working on a few new recipes and trying to perfect using a pizza pan, so I’ll share more on that soon.
How To Use A Pizza Stone In The Oven
If you don’t follow me on instagram you totally should @. And for more deliciousness, subscribe to the Sip Bite Go channel and see the Sip Bite Go recipe collection.
Learn how to use a pizza stone? See tips for oven baking stone crust pizza that’s crispy with the best cooking temperature. Let’s bake!
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/neapolitan-pizza-recipe-2708789-step-06-01bc9823ce9c4487820bbb522d1db3d1.jpg?strip=all)
Calories: 661 kcal | Carbohydrates: 55 g | Protein: 29 g | Fat: 37 g | Saturated Fat: 16 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 85 mg | Sodium: 2165 mg | Potassium: 434 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 10 g | Vitamin A: 778 IU | Vitamin C: 6 mg | Calcium: 304 mg | Iron: 4 mg
Homemade Neapolitan Pizza
Special thanks to Emile Henry for providing the beautiful pizza stone used in this recipe. I’ve had mine for 1-2 years, used it in many hot ovens and even to make smoked pizza, and love two things about it. First, the handles make it easy to take in and out of the oven. And second, I like the texture of the pizza. It’s not completely flat, it has bumps / grooves which makes a nice pizza crust. Shop my pizza stone.
Want to make restaurant style pizza at home? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my top tips, tricks, secret ingredients and tools for a pizza night everyone will look forward to, again and again.

Hey home chefs, hope that answers all your questions about making a perfect pizza with a pizza stone. I’m working on a few new recipes and trying to perfect using a pizza pan, so I’ll share more on that soon.
How To Use A Pizza Stone In The Oven
If you don’t follow me on instagram you totally should @. And for more deliciousness, subscribe to the Sip Bite Go channel and see the Sip Bite Go recipe collection.
Learn how to use a pizza stone? See tips for oven baking stone crust pizza that’s crispy with the best cooking temperature. Let’s bake!
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/neapolitan-pizza-recipe-2708789-step-06-01bc9823ce9c4487820bbb522d1db3d1.jpg?strip=all)
Calories: 661 kcal | Carbohydrates: 55 g | Protein: 29 g | Fat: 37 g | Saturated Fat: 16 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 85 mg | Sodium: 2165 mg | Potassium: 434 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 10 g | Vitamin A: 778 IU | Vitamin C: 6 mg | Calcium: 304 mg | Iron: 4 mg
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe With Pizza Stone"
Posting Komentar