This Hot Honey Pizza with Ricotta and a homemade, gluten free pizza crust is my new favorite Friday night dinner! Perfect in the oven or in your Air Fryer!
I am so pumped to finally have a brand new pizza recipe on the blog…and guys, it’s a good one. I have recently become obsessed with Mike’s Hot Honey and ever since drizzling it on a pizza, I can’t eat pizza without it! The spicy honey paired with the sweet tomato sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheese, make perfection with every single bite.

I used to post pizza recipes on the reg, but ever since going gluten free, I have struggled to find a good gluten free pizza crust recipe or product that fits into the parameters of a yellow container for the 21 Day Fix. But after some experimenting, I finally came up with a version of the WW two ingredient pizza dough that is gluten free, delicious, and counts as one yellow per personal pizza! It’s the perfect crust for this Hot Honey Pizza!
Hot Honey Pancetta Pizza
Two ingredient dough is pretty famous in the WW community, but in case you haven’t heard of it, it’s a pizza crust made by mixing fat free Greek yogurt with self-rising flour for a low calorie, yeast free pizza dough. My version of Greek yogurt pizza dough has a few more ingredients, five to be exact – and yes – it’s gluten free.
Tomato or Pizza Sauce – We always have a jar of Rao’s Tomato Sauce on hand, but my Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe would also work great for this.
Mozzarella cheese – I use even less than what the recipe calls for so I can keep my healthy fat options open throughout the day.
Honey Goat Cheese Pizza
Hot Honey: My favorite brand is Mike’s Hot Honey, but I have heard good things about Trader Joe’s Spicy Honey Sauce and Bees Knees Spicy Honey. You can grab a bottle here from Amazon, but also check your local market!
1. In a stand mixer or a large bowl, combine dry ingredients, then mix in Greek yogurt.If I am using my stand mixer, I use the dough hook to mix.Otherwise, use a rubber spatula and your hands!If dough is too sticky, add a little more flour.If it feels too dry, add in yogurt, 1 tsp at a time.
2. On a well floured surface, knead dough by hand until smooth, then make one big ball.Then, using a knife or dough cutter, divide into 4 equal sections.
Detroit Style Pepperoni Pizza With Hot Honey And Goat Cheese
3. Working with one section at a time, gently roll out the dough on a well floured surface and using a well floured rolling pin.Be gentle so you don’t break the dough or get it stuck on the rolling pin. Dough should be 4 to 5-ish inches in diameter, or the size of a small tortilla.
4. Carefully flip the dough onto a small piece of parchment paper.Brush dough with egg wash.Preheat Air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 5-8 minutes or until crust starts to get golden.
5. Remove crust from air fryer and layer with toppings – sauce, dollops of ricotta cheese, then mozzarella cheese. Place pizza back in the air fryer without the parchment paper for an additional 5-8 minutes or untilcheese is bubbly. Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, and crushed red pepper, then drizzle with Mike’s Hot Honey.
Homemade Bbq Chicken Pizza
You can. If you have a pizza stone that you love to use, use it! You can also use a baking sheet or anything else that you have in the house. Just be sure to use the parchment paper, too!
Yep! I just like having my own little pizza crust to top how I want to, but this works for a larger pizza, as well! Just divide it into 4 servings for the FIX containers to be accurate.
I love how filling this pizza is, but it’s also really good with a side salad or my Italian Chopped Grinder Salad. We also will sometimes just serve pizza with an easy veggie platter.
Honey, Salami And Everything Seasoning Pizza
Leftover pizza is the best! You just need to store leftovers in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge. I usually wrap mine in foil and then place in a large ziplock.

Yes! You can make a bunch of these pizzas to freeze or even freeze just the crust! Just skip the final baking step, then place your pizzas or crust in the freezer on a baking sheet. Once frozen, you can place them in a Stasher bag or ziplock bag to grab and bake whenever those pizza cravings strike!
Ahhh – all the things! I love it with cheese and crackers, on fruit, on Ricotta Bruschetta, drizzled on my Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets, on Honey Glazed Salmon… honestly, once you taste it, it’s hard NOT to add it to all the things!
Pepperoni Pizza With Broccoli Rabe And Hot Honey
Calories: 379 kcal Carbohydrates: 43 g Protein: 23 g Fat: 15 g Saturated Fat: 8 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4 g Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g Trans Fat: 0.003 g Cholesterol: 40 mg Sodium: 1100 mg Potassium: 358 mg Fiber: 4 g Sugar: 17 g Vitamin A: 516 IU Vitamin C: 5 mg Calcium: 319 mg Iron: 2 mgIndulge in the perfect combination of sweet and salty with this easy recipe for honey cheese pizza. Simple to make and delicious to eat!
I know, I know, you are thinking whaaat?? She’s putting honey on her pizza? But bear with me for a minute while I say three words to you.
The familiar cheesy melty salty taste of a thin crust white pizza, mixed with just a teeny hint of a drizzle of sweet honey.
Hot Honey Pizza With Ricotta (gluten Free)
I owe this all to the Southern husband, who loves white pizza above all others, and is a devoted to honey above all other sweet things.
One day it hit me that maybe, just maybe, those were two great tastes that could taste great together. And Sweet and Salty came through for me again!

The pizza itself is a good old white pizza made from quick thin pizza crust that you can either buy or make, topped with a mixture of mozzarella, fontina andricotta.
Minute Thin Crust Pizza With Arugula And Hot Honey.
But the game-changer here is both teeny bit of honey that gets drizzled on the top, and the scattering of black pepper that adds a little sneaky heat.
This recipe makes two ten inch pizzas, and I’m here to tell you that this is going to be just fine because people are 100% going to want seconds.
First of all, if you want to use a pre-made pizza crust (which you can usually find in the dairy section of your supermarket) that is 100% okay, but if you are up for making your own crust, here goes!
Honey Chipotle Chicken Pizza With Goat Cheese.
STEP 1: Pour ¾ cup of warm (not hot) water in a small bowl and sprinkle a teaspoon of yeast on top. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
STEP 3: Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, turn your mixer on low speed, and then pour in the yeast and water mixture until it all comes together.
STEP 4: The dough will be sticky – that’s a-ok! Scoop out the dough and form it into a rough ball. Place it in a mixing bowl that has been coated with olive oil, cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit on the counter for about two hours (longer is fine too if you want to make it ahead).

Grilled Spinach, Basil & Honey Pizza
STEP 5: After a couple of hours the dough will be nice and puffy. When you are ready to make the pizza, preheat the oven to 375.
STEP 7: Roll each ball out into a ten-inch circle. The circle doesn’t have to be perfect – the interesting shapes are part of the fun of homemade pizza! Place the dough on cookie sheets.
STEP 8: Top each pizza with a cup each of shredded fontina and mozzarella cheese, and then drop dollops ofabout a half cup of ricottaon top.
Grilled Bbq Chicken Pizza With Hot Honey Butter
STEP 9: Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust is golden, and then cool for a couple of minutes. Now it’s time for the honey and the pepper!
The Southern husband likes all manner of honey, but if you pressed him to name his favorite, I’m pretty positive he would go for Tupelo honey. We like theSavannah Bee Company Tupelo Honeybest!
You 100% can! I would go for the pizza dough that you can find in the refrigerated section of your supermarket as opposed to the pre-baked ones which I find a little too thick for this pizza, but you be you!
Puff Pastry Honey Mustard Chicken Pizza Recipe
Yep! I’ve found that both feta and goat cheese are great on this pizza, and if you have some cream cheese that works too. I do suggest mixing at least two cheeses together, and having one (like fontina or feta) that is on the saltier side to balance out the honey.

Not only is it okay, but it is fun to experiment with different flavors of honey! A good friend of mine recently gave me some local honey made from wildflower pollen, and it is magical.
I can’t help myself – I have to make one more pitch for this recipe for making your own homemade ricotta
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe With Honey"
Posting Komentar