If you are looking for a quick and tasty keto dinner, try this easy low-carb tortilla pizza that you make in the air fryer or oven. Using a few simple ingredients you can satisfy a pizza craving and still stick to your keto diet. Great for a low carb snack too. Each one has just 1.6 grams of net carbs.
I learned to use tortillas for a pizza crust from my aunt many years ago. She used to make what she called Armenian meat pizzas with them but I realized then how delicious and easy pizza tastes with tortillas as the crust.

Since my family is a fan of thin crust pizza this low-carb tortilla pizza is the perfect dinner for busy weeknights or even pizza night. And because there are only 1.6g of net carbs in the whole thing, they would also be great for a keto snack or lunch.
Low Carb Tortilla Pizza Crust
While pepperoni pizza is a family favorite you can use any toppings you want and I’ll share some other combinations you can make below. And while I made them in the air fryer you can also just make them in the oven on a baking sheet. Besides the taste, my favorite thing about this recipe is how quick and easy it is to make. Start to finish it takes just about 10 minutes!
All you need to make this easy recipe is low-carb tortillas, pizza sauce (I used marinara sauce), mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings. You can also use fresh herbs, Italian seasoning or other spices like onion powder or garlic powder. However the sauce I use is pretty tasty and therefore you don’t need any.
The hardest part about this recipe is finding a good low carb tortilla and that’s not hard at all. The ones I used today are the Keto Friendly Flour Tortillas from Aldi. They have just 60 calories and 0g net carbs. They also make a low carb control tortilla but they have a few more carbs.
Vegan & Low Carb Pizza 🍕
Mission Carb Balance Tortillas are also good too with just 45 calories and 3g net carbs. New brands are popping up in the grocery store all the time. If you don’t mind ordering on Amazon I’ve bought these mini La Banderita tortillas and they were fantastic. You don’t want to use corn tortillas as they are not low carb.
As for the sauce I like Rao’s marinara. Aldi Specialty Selects Marinara is also a go low carb sauce to try though I like the flavor of Rao’s. You want to use a no sugar-added sauce as some store bought ones are full of sugar. Check the labels.
Step 2: Place a low carb flour tortilla on a plate or cutting board. Then spoon the tomato sauce over top. Spread it out with a spoon to cover the whole tortilla.
Easy Low Carb Tortilla Pizza In 10 Minutes
Step 3: Add your favorite toppings before you add the cheese. They air fryer tends to blow around light foods so you want your toppings to stay put and the cheese weights it down.
My son usually uses a few slices of pepperoni See below for some other ideas. Also if you have a lot of the tortilla showing when you make these you can spray the edges of the tortillas with cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
Step 4: Place the pizza in the preheated air fryer and cook at 400°F for 4-5 minutes. Note cooking times may vary.
Easy Tortilla Strip Pizza
Step 5: Check on your pizza and see if it’s done a minute or so before it’s done. When it’s cooked to your liking take it out and let cool for a few minutes to set up. Then getting out the pizza cutter and serve.
These are more like personal pizza and you will probably eat the whole pizza but i find that I can just eat half if I have a nice green salad or a vegetable to fill me up.
A small piece of regular thin crust pizza has about 252 calories and 20.4g net carbs (source). Where this whole pizza has just 206 calories and 1.6g net carbs. That is a savings of 46 calories and 18.8g net carbs!
The Magic Of The Tortilla Pizza (the Laziest Keto Staple On Earth)
Since we use a 7 inch tortilla they fit fine in the air fryer. But if you are using a larger size you will want to make it in the oven.

Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a rimmed baking sheet by spraying with nonstick cooking spray. You can also use parchment paper or a silicone mat to cover the baking sheet if you wish. Place prepared pizzas on the cook sheet then place into the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
I also made a veggie version that you can see below. I just used about 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil mixed with 1 clove of crushed garlic and spread all over the tortilla along with a sprinkle of Italian seasonings. Then I place the thinly sliced veggies and topped with mozzarella.
Chorizo Tortilla Pizza
Below are the carb counts for other traditional pizza toppings. That’s one my favorite things about this recipe. You can each choose your own toppings so no fighting!
Here are few great options to try. You can make a meatlovers pizza by using pepperoni, sausage and bacon. Or an all veggie pizza with mushrooms, peppers, onions, broccoli, etc. A white pizza doesn’t use sauce but rather olive oil and fresh garlic. Top with fresh mozzarella and fresh basil leaves to make that one.
Well I hope you give this low-carb tortilla pizza a try. They are so tasty and something that I can make just about anytime for a quick meal. If you like thin-crust pizzas you will love this these.
Crispy Tortilla Pizza
The nutritional information for the whole pepperoni pizza has 206 calories / 10.3g fat / 14.9g carbs / 13.3g fiber / 12.1g protein = 1.6g net carbs
I used Aldi brand keto tortillas which have 0g net carbs. They also have other low carb flour tortillas as do other brands. Adjust nutriton info accordingly.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bbq Chicken Tortilla Pizzas
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. You should always do your own calculations if you are concerned about the accuracy of this or any recipe. I use the Lose It app for all of my nutritional information because I have for years.Pizza is a magical food that everyone should be able to enjoy over and over again. It is covered in cheesy deliciousness and is perfect for almost every day of the week!
When I started my journey cutting carbs and generally trying to eat healthier, I was introduced to one of my new favorite foods, low carb tortilla pizza! ??
The beauty of this meal is that it’s better for you than regular pizza, but you don’t lose any of the flavor.
Pizza Tortilla Hack
There is generally less grease, fresher ingredients, and everyone can choose their own toppings since it is personal-sized. Best of all, it is incredibly quick and easy on a busy weeknight!
Traditional pizza dough is very similar to bread and is filled with flour, and therefore, carbohydrates. Swapping out this one ingredient can make a world of difference.
There are plenty of alternative keto pizza crust recipes out there like cauliflower crust from Our Best Bites , chicken crust from Hey Keto Mama , or even quinoa crust from Simply Quinoa . While those are all great options, I prefer to keep it simple and I opt for Mission Carb Balance® Whole Wheat Soft Taco Tortillas with only 4g of net carbs.

Best Air Fryer Low Carb Tortilla Pizza
Mission also makes burrito-sized Carb Balance® tortillas, which are a little larger and have 6g of net carbs, that would also work if you are looking for a just a little bit more.
Because the Mission low carb tortilla pizzas come out to be such thin, personal-sized pizzas, my boyfriend, John, and I like to each have two when we eat this for dinner.
Using the low carb tortillas as a pizza crust alternative, you can completely cut out the step of having to make the crust, since most pizza crust alternatives require following an additional recipe.
Tortilla Pizza: All The Pizza Flavor With Way Less Carbs!
My favorite part about this dish is that Mission’s low carb tortillas are ready to go right out of the package. You can simply take one out, start building a pizza, and pop it in the oven. It’s that easy!
You just need a cookie sheet or pizza pan, Mission Carb Balance® Whole Wheat Soft Taco Tortillas, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and whatever toppings you choose.
The biggest thing you will want to watch out for is adding too much sauce. I’m all about a good saucy pizza, so I tend to load it on, but you have to remember that the low carb tortilla won’t absorb the sauce the same way a traditional pizza crust does.
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza (keto & Gluten Free)
You really don’t need a lot of sauce. Once you see it start to pool, you’re probably good. I’ve found that when

0 Response to "Keto Tortilla Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar