The first time I ever heard of a “take-and-bake” pizza place, I was confused. Why would you want to drive to a pizza place and leave with a pizza that you would still have to cook when you got home? When I want pizza, I want pizza
But then I tried a particular brand’s bacon-spinach-artichoke pizza and I didn’t care about the extra time. It was a really good flavor combo and I was hooked. When our family went cold-turkey and cut out all grains and dairy, we couldn’t get my favorite pizza anymore.

I recently discovered fathead pizza dough which has been the perfect special occasion dinner for those in our family following the keto diet. We’ve all enjoyed a regular pepperoni and black olive Keto pizza with a
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe {low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free}
Thin layer of tomato sauce (gotta watch those carbs). And then it hit me: I could make my very own version of my old favorite pizza! And this is not the Keto pizza cauliflower recipe you may have tried before (there’s a taste difference). Both are good, we like this one a little more though.
This pizza comes together very quick, and the crust is just a few simple ingredients that you mix up and press into shape. Sometimes we make this in a circle on the stone, other times we use a parchment-covered baking sheet, double the recipe, and make a huge rectangle pizza. Both methods work just fine. My favorite part is the sauce. I really love a white-sauce pizza over marinara based any day. This crust works so well making this a solid Keto pizza recipe to add to the rotation.
Of course, the most important part of this pizza is the combination of flavors. My kids aren’t overly enthusiastic about artichokes, but in this pizza, they love them. The flavor they add is just right with the grilled chicken, bacon, and spinach. I actually use a spinach/kale blend most of the time, since I always have a bag of it in the freezer, but fresh spinach is just as delicious.
Keto Bacon And Egg Breakfast Pizza
The other thing I love about making this pizza myself is that I can add as much bacon and cheese as I want. I really love cheese, and gooey mozzarella is the best.
Back in the day when we would eat normal (non-paleo/keto) pizza on the regular, we could all go through a lot of slices. Now, with this keto pizza, I’m good with just one slice. It’s enough to fill me up and keep my satisfied for the evening (until that dark chocolate craving hits, of course). And the Keto pizza crust with cream cheeseis just right, fills you right up and tastes great.
And it’s great because that means there is more pizza leftover for breakfast the next day. No better way to start and end the day than with pizza, amiright?
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
I'm so looking forward to trying/eating this pizza. Wondering if I can put everything on the baked crust and hold off on cooking it for a few hours.
@Kendra Benson, I waited to put the toppings on. Took it to a friend's house and cooked it on his grill. Absolutely delicious! Thank you!
I hope you love it! And that should be fine, though I'd suggest covering it with plastic wrap and keeping it in the fridge if you'll be preparing it in advance. When you're ready to bake, take it out and let it sit at room temp while the oven is heating back up and it should be good to go. If you notice the cheese isn't browned after the suggested cook time, keep it in just a bit longer until it is (may take longer since it's been pre-refrigerated).
Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza
Made this tonight. Amazing! So good. We added some olives, a few onions and tomatoes. I know this increased the carbs bit but my husband isn't keto and really enjoyed the extra flavors. We'll be making this regularly. Thank you so much. Now I need a pizza stone.
Just made this last night! This was some of the best pizza I have had! Thank you for this! We will be having MUCH MUCH more of this pizza!
We LOVED this sauce. I put it on top of a weaved bacon crust, then added chicken, spinach and artichoke. This whole recipe is a keeper for sure. PS the garlic sauce would be great on so many other things like vegetables, dipping sauce, etc.
Easy Keto Frying Pan Pizza
This sauce was amazing!!! My husband (who is not doing keto) ended up eating all my leftovers because he loved it so much lol. So now I'm doubling up next time for sure!This delicious bacon ranch flavored keto chicken crust pizza is easy to make, gluten-free, and almost zero carbs! It’s the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet.

But when it comes to crusts, this keto chicken pizza crust can’t be beat! With only 1 net carb per slice, it’s one of the best low carb options.
Making this crust is super simple. You just combine the ingredients, bake, then add your toppings. That means you’re only a few steps away from a guilt-free pizza night.
Low Carb Keto Nut Free Pizza Crust Peace Love And Low Carb
For this recipe, I also included a creamy ranch-inspired sauce that goes perfectly with the tomato and bacon. And of course, you top it all off with melted cheese.
Keto chicken crust pizza is one of my favorite ways to satisfy a pizza craving without adding a bunch of carbs. Give this recipe a try, because I’m sure it will quickly become one of your favorites, too!
This low carb pizza crust is exactly what it sounds like. It may seem crazy to think of using meat as the base for a pizza, but it’s actually quite popular.
My 1st Attempt At Keto Pizza! Crust Was Thin And Crispy And Awesome
The benefit of meat is that it’s practically carb-free. This recipe is very similar to a meatza pizza which is made from ground beef.
In my opinion, you can get more creative with a keto chicken pizza crust. Chicken is pretty bland, more so than ground beef. This means you can use any kind of flavor combination you want.

You can also try your chicken crust pizza with regular red pizza sauce or white pizza sauce. And feel free to play around with toppings.
Sausage Crust Pizza
You want to keep an eye on your chicken crust to make sure it doesn’t overcook. We want it to be firm enough for the toppings, but not dried out.
It will continue cooking after you add the toppings, so you don’t need it to be cooked to a crisp at this point.
Once you add your toppings and return the topped crust to the oven, watch it until the cheese is melty. For me, 10 minutes is just about perfect.
Bacon Pepperoni Keto Pizza
Then, you simply roll out the crust to your desired pizza shape. I strongly recommend rolling it out between two sheets of parchment paper. This keeps the crust from sticking to your rolling pin.
Have you tried pizza crust made with chicken? How do you like to top off your low carb pizza? Leave a comment to let me know how it turned out.
A tasty bacon ranch topped chicken pizza crust that's super simple to make. It uses a near zero carb pizza crust made from ground meat.

Low Carb (keto Friendly) Copycat Thin Crust Bacon Pizza Recipe By Solcire Roman
A silicone baking mat can be used instead of the parchment paper to roll-out the crust and flip easily after the initial baking.
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 284 | Carbohydrates: 2 g | Protein: 18 g | Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 8 g | Cholesterol: 107 mg | Sodium: 387 mg | Potassium: 388 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 490 IU | Vitamin C: 3.1 mg | Calcium: 167 mg | Iron: 0.9 mg
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
My Wife Makes The Best Damn Keto Pizza Ever!
© - Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single photos may be used, provided that full credit is given to along with a link back to the original content.Create a woven crust using slices of bacon on the baking sheet. It's easiest to first line up 7 pieces of bacon in a row, then fold back every other slice of bacon, and then lay a piece facing the opposite direction. Fold pieces back down, and continue with the remaining slices of bacon.
Place a cooling rack on top of the bacon, upside down, to hold down flat when baking. Bake for about 25-30 minutes until bacon is browned and cooked through.
Yield: 2, Serving Size: 1/2 pizza Amount Per Serving: 927 Calories | 88g Fat | 8g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 30g Protein | 8g Net Carbs
Keto Pizza Chaffle Recipe (takes Only Minutes To Make!)
Make a bacon weave crust that works perfectly for a keto-friendly pizza night! It pairs perfectly with this BBQ chicken pizza recipe! It’s an easy way to make and drool-worthy

0 Response to "Keto Pizza Recipe With Bacon Crust"
Posting Komentar