Now most of you know, I like to make all my recipes from scratch. Every once in a while, I will cheat. Cheat may not be the right word because for many people, you do not have time to do everything from scratch and having some prepared ingredients can help a ton. For me, the inspiration for this Gluten Free BBQ Chicken Pizza was my new gluten free diet and I wanted to check out a pre-made gluten free pizza crust. It is also the perfect idea for a weeknight meal.
I have made many a pizza dough and it is not too hard to make – including a WHITE GARLIC MOZZARELLA PIZZA, INDIAN PANEER YELLOW CURRY PIZZA and MEXICAN CHIPOTLE PIZZA . But buying a ready made crust meant that I had that pizza assembled and in the oven in about 2 minutes. I had some leftover chicken from my GLUTEN FREE BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH. I used already minced garlic, a few slices of red onion and some chipotle gouda cheese.

. I really love a white pizza. A white pizza uses garlic and olive oil as its base. You could certainly make a béchamel sauce as well.
Vegan Bbq Chicken Pizza (gluten Free)
I find with a white pizza, the ingredients really shine through. Since I was creating a BBQ pizza, it was the perfect base. The BBQ sauce was also a store bought sauce. So I mean it when I say this dinner came together quickly. Slather the minced garlic over the pizza dough. Next, drizzle the BBQ sauce over but do not overdo it. Then start adding as much toppings as you like. I feel a judicious use of the toppings is in order. I added the cheese first and finished with the chicken and red onions so they would be visible after the cooking. THAT’S IT.
A semi-homemade meal makes weeknight meals a breeze as it did for my family in this Semi-Homemade Gluten Free BBQ Chicken Pizza.This flavor-packed BBQ Chicken Pizza is an easy way to enjoy a restaurant favorite at home. Start with my no-knead homemade gluten free pizza dough or any crust you love, then cover it with barbecue sauce, shredded chicken, three kinds of cheese, and more. You won’t be able to stop at one slice!
We have Ed LaDou to thank for bringing BBQ chicken pizza into our lives. As a pizza chef at Wolfgang Puck’s Spago restaurant in Los Angeles, he put together all kinds of interesting combinations featuring many ingredients that you might not think to put on pizza. And people fell in love with them! He then went on to create the menu for California Pizza Kitchen, which included the original BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Gluten Free Chicken Pizza
It remains on the menu to this day and has been reinvited countless times over in other restaurants all over the country. But here’s why you’ll love to make it at home:
Every pizza needs to start with a good crust. I always use my favorite Gluten Free Pizza Crust. However, you can use any regular or gluten free crust recipe you prefer. You can even use a mix or a pre-made crust from the grocery store.
These are the basics that are essential to making a good barbecue chicken pizza. You’ll find the full quantities and detailed instructions are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Best Gluten Free Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
You can also start with this base BBQ chicken pizza recipe and then customize it as you like by substituting or adding toppings. Try some of these ideas.

Refrigerator: To refrigerate any leftovers, place your leftover pizza slices in a single layer in an airtight container or in a plastic zip-top bag. It will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Reheating: If you froze the pizza, be sure to thaw it in the refrigerator. Reheat it at 350°F in a toaster oven, regular oven, or air fryer until it is hot and the cheese is melted again.
A Simple Gluten Free Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe The Whole Family Will Love
This flavor-packed BBQ Chicken Pizza is an easy way to enjoy a restaurant favorite at home. Start with my no-knead homemade gluten free pizza dough or any crust you love, then cover it with barbecue sauce, shredded chicken, three kinds of cheese, and more. You won't be able to stop at one slice!
The toppings are based on covering a 10-inch crust. You can adjust the quantities if you are using a bigger or smaller crust.Back in my pre-celiac days, Subway was such an easy place to grab a sandwich, especially in college. Dylan and I even had Subway subs for our first Valentine's Day together our freshman year! And a chicken bacon ranch was my all-time favorite.

Unfortunately, like most fast-food restaurants, Subway isn't a place I frequent any more with celiac disease. Thinking back on the days I could actually get a chicken bacon ranch sub, I decided to replicate the sandwich I loved so much - but in PIZZA form.
Chicken Meatza Pizza Crust
Making homemade pizza from scratch is super fun, but it's a process. It's why I love having the convenience a gluten-free frozen pizza crust like Ugly's Gluten-Free! These crusts are gluten-free and sourdough based and have the best texture out of any pizza crusts I've tried.
The process for this recipe is super easy. Pre-cook your chicken and bacon so they are good to go. Then once your pizza crust is ready, add your toppings! I start with a layer of ranch dressing (I use Ken's brand which is gluten-free), two types of cheeses (Cheddar and Monterey Jack), followed by chopped bacon and chicken, and for flavor, chopped jalapeños. Yum!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the four pieces of bacon on a jelly roll pan (baking sheet with sides to make sure no fat spills over) and cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and pat dry. Chop and set aside.

Ground Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe
Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Top with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub all over on both sides. Sprinkle with fresh sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried rosemary. Cook for 20 miutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Rest for 5 minutes, then dice. Set aside.
Assemble the pizza! Place your crust on a baking sheet. Top with the ranch dressing, followed by the cheeses, chopped bacon, diced chicken, and any extra cheese on top. Sprinkle on jalapeños. Cook for 15 minutes and serve warm. Enjoy!
0 Response to "Gluten Free Chicken Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar