Now you can make your Pizza Hut personal pan pizza at home! This dough comes together easily and can be made up to 4 days ahead or even frozen for future use! Add your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy every bite of that golden, buttery crust!
I have been obsessed with Pizza Hut’s personal pan pizzas since I was in like, third grade. And I haven’t grown out of it a bit! I’m
To have this recipe, it’s definitely a keeper. I’ll tell you about making this dough ahead of time, how to freeze it, what pans you can use, and I’ll even throw in a Copycat Pizza Hut Pizza sauce recipe!
Lunchbox Pizza Bread (easy)
Pizza Hut Dough Ingredients All-Purpose Flour Olive Oil Active Dry Yeast Dry Milk-Omit if you don’t have it Salt Sugar Cornmeal- Optional. I’ve successfully made this with just some olive oil on the bottom of the pan. Butter- Optional. I like to brush melted butter on the finished pizza crust for even more flavor.
Now you can make your favorite Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas from home! This dough comes together easily and can be made up to 4 days ahead or even frozen for future use! Add your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy every bite of that golden, buttery crust!
*If it's not particularly warm in the house, I'll heat my oven to 325 degrees and place the covered dough on the surface of my electric stove to rise. The heat from the oven helps create a warm environment that's great for dough-rising!
The Absolute Best Thick Crust Pizza Dough Recipe
Calories: 481 kcal , Carbohydrates: 75 g , Protein: 23 g , Fat: 9 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Cholesterol: 17 mg , Sodium: 1104 mg , Potassium: 459 mg , Fiber: 4 g , Sugar: 9 g , Vitamin A: 720 IU , Vitamin C: 5.4 mg , Calcium: 457 mg , Iron: 5 mg
Pizza Hut Dough Ingredients All-Purpose Flour Olive Oil Active Dry Yeast Dry Milk-Omit if you don’t have it Salt Sugar Cornmeal- Optional. I’ve successfully made this with just some olive oil on the bottom of the pan. Butter- Optional. I like to brush melted butter on the finished pizza crust for even more flavor.
Now you can make your favorite Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas from home! This dough comes together easily and can be made up to 4 days ahead or even frozen for future use! Add your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy every bite of that golden, buttery crust!
*If it's not particularly warm in the house, I'll heat my oven to 325 degrees and place the covered dough on the surface of my electric stove to rise. The heat from the oven helps create a warm environment that's great for dough-rising!
The Absolute Best Thick Crust Pizza Dough Recipe
Calories: 481 kcal , Carbohydrates: 75 g , Protein: 23 g , Fat: 9 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Cholesterol: 17 mg , Sodium: 1104 mg , Potassium: 459 mg , Fiber: 4 g , Sugar: 9 g , Vitamin A: 720 IU , Vitamin C: 5.4 mg , Calcium: 457 mg , Iron: 5 mg
Pizza Hut Dough Ingredients All-Purpose Flour Olive Oil Active Dry Yeast Dry Milk-Omit if you don’t have it Salt Sugar Cornmeal- Optional. I’ve successfully made this with just some olive oil on the bottom of the pan. Butter- Optional. I like to brush melted butter on the finished pizza crust for even more flavor.
Now you can make your favorite Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas from home! This dough comes together easily and can be made up to 4 days ahead or even frozen for future use! Add your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy every bite of that golden, buttery crust!
*If it's not particularly warm in the house, I'll heat my oven to 325 degrees and place the covered dough on the surface of my electric stove to rise. The heat from the oven helps create a warm environment that's great for dough-rising!
The Absolute Best Thick Crust Pizza Dough Recipe
Calories: 481 kcal , Carbohydrates: 75 g , Protein: 23 g , Fat: 9 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Cholesterol: 17 mg , Sodium: 1104 mg , Potassium: 459 mg , Fiber: 4 g , Sugar: 9 g , Vitamin A: 720 IU , Vitamin C: 5.4 mg , Calcium: 457 mg , Iron: 5 mg
0 Response to "Easy Personal Pan Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar