Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Recipe

Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Recipe

This giant 12-inch Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza will be on repeat at your house! My kids beg for this for an after-school snack. It’s a soft-baked, thick, chewy chocolate chip cookie made in a pizza pan. So fun and delicious with melted pockets of milk chocolate chips throughout. 

I am so excited to finally post this giant 12-inch Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza recipe! To say this is a family favorite recipe would be an understatement. I seem to make it weekly (probably way more than I should be πŸ˜‚), because my kids love it and who am I to say no to a giant cookie pizza?! 

This recipe uses a 12-inch round pizza pan and it’s the most soft-baked, thick, and chewy cookie pizza ever. Lots of milk chocolate chips too! Learn how to make it with all my tips and variation ideas below. 

The Best Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Switch up your classic chocolate chip cookie recipe with this fun, giant-sized, 12-inch pizza! Kids love this one and I won’t even admit how many times I make this at my house (like weekly!). 

Here are some of my tips and variation ideas so that you can have success recreating this recipe in your own kitchen ♥

This giant 12-inch Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza will be on repeat at your house! My kids beg for this for an after-school snack. It's a soft-baked, thick, chewy chocolate chip cookie made in a pizza pan. So fun and delicious with melted pockets of milk chocolate chips throughout. 

Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

Calories: 328 kcal | Carbohydrates: 44 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0.5 g | Cholesterol: 48 mg | Sodium: 297 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 27 g | Vitamin A: 406 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 34 mg | Iron: 1 mg

I'd love to see it! You can share it with me on @blog and follow on Pinterest @together-as-family-blog-recipes or Facebook @blog for more!

Switch up your classic chocolate chip cookie recipe with this fun, giant-sized, 12-inch pizza! Kids love this one and I won’t even admit how many times I make this at my house (like weekly!). 

Here are some of my tips and variation ideas so that you can have success recreating this recipe in your own kitchen ♥

This giant 12-inch Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza will be on repeat at your house! My kids beg for this for an after-school snack. It's a soft-baked, thick, chewy chocolate chip cookie made in a pizza pan. So fun and delicious with melted pockets of milk chocolate chips throughout. 

Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

Calories: 328 kcal | Carbohydrates: 44 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0.5 g | Cholesterol: 48 mg | Sodium: 297 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 27 g | Vitamin A: 406 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 34 mg | Iron: 1 mg

I'd love to see it! You can share it with me on @blog and follow on Pinterest @together-as-family-blog-recipes or Facebook @blog for more!

Switch up your classic chocolate chip cookie recipe with this fun, giant-sized, 12-inch pizza! Kids love this one and I won’t even admit how many times I make this at my house (like weekly!). 

Here are some of my tips and variation ideas so that you can have success recreating this recipe in your own kitchen ♥

This giant 12-inch Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza will be on repeat at your house! My kids beg for this for an after-school snack. It's a soft-baked, thick, chewy chocolate chip cookie made in a pizza pan. So fun and delicious with melted pockets of milk chocolate chips throughout. 

Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

Calories: 328 kcal | Carbohydrates: 44 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0.5 g | Cholesterol: 48 mg | Sodium: 297 mg | Potassium: 45 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 27 g | Vitamin A: 406 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 34 mg | Iron: 1 mg

I'd love to see it! You can share it with me on @blog and follow on Pinterest @together-as-family-blog-recipes or Facebook @blog for more!

0 Response to "Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar