White Sauce Pizza Recipe Spinach

White Sauce Pizza Recipe Spinach

Dustin finally gets to go back to work tomorrow (Which is such a relief! Though we’ll miss having him home 24/7…) so my posting probably won’t be as frequent. This time stuck at home together has been a mixture of fun and stress and sometimes just strange. But I’ve been cooking so much more and taking pictures and writing again and that feels good!

We have pizza almost weekly and I don’t always make my homemade dough. Sometimes I use pita or naan or another flatbread for the crust because it’s quick and convenient and still tastes good. But every so often making your own dough is totally worth it! I came across this pizza topped with a garlic white sauce, three cheeses (including some pepper jack which is my 8-year-old daughter’s cheese obsession right now), and chicken and knew I had to make it right away! It was worthy of a homemade crust. The garlic white sauce is dreamy. I had to stop myself from licking it all up before it made it onto the pizza. Luckily the sauce makes enough for 2 pizzas, so double the dough or freeze half for later. I made two pizzas and didn’t regret having some leftover the next day!

Roasted

My addition to the original recipe was some spinach. I keep frozen chopped spinach on hand because it’s so easy to use- just measure some out and pop it in the microwave to thaw. The red onion is optional- I included it on my part of the pizza, left it off for the kids. Chives and extra crushed red pepper are optional too, but always recommended! (The pepper jack doesn’t make this pizza very spicy so if you want more heat go for the pepper flakes.) We all loved this one- definitely going to be a repeat pizza over here!

Vegan White Sauce Pizza

A hint of honey is my recipe journal, an account of my culinary adventures. I am a former nurse, now full-time mom with a love for cooking, baking, and creating all things delicious!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.I seriously love a good pizza. This White Pizza with Spinach and Garlic is no exception. A surprise ingredient at the end adds just the right touch!

I've teamed up with Chebe Bread to make this recipe. They provided me with the mix but the recipe and opinions are all my own.

Farm Fresh Feasts: Copycat Recipe Cpk White Spinach Pizza

*This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.AffiliatelinksareclearlymarkedandIonlylink toproductsIactuallyuse andrecommend.

Ever since going gluten-free this past January, the main thing I can't seem to find a good replacement for is pizza. Good pizza when you're gluten-free, is hard to find! #thestruggleisreal I've tried so many mixes, frozen crusts, & home-made blends. Not one gave me that crunchy crust and chewy-ish center reminiscent of traditional pizza. That darn gluten seems to have cornered the market on good pizza! I'm happy to say though, that the Chebe Bread Pizza Crust Mix has provided me with the closest thing yet to the traditional pizza I miss so much! The crust got super crunchy and yet the center was still quite chewy! I called it a win! My husband tried it and agreed, it was the best option we've tried so far. Win, win!

Author's note 6/28/20: Since the first posting of this recipe, I've also found another great method for making gluten-free pizza... that actually tastes like pizza! Be sure to check out that post, too!

Three Cheese White Pizza With Spinach Recipe

Since I knew no one else would really be eating the pizza with me, I went full on fancy. There's no way you'd catch my kids eating

, but I've always loved making this pizza for myself. While recipe testing, I discovered two tips for using the Chebe Pizza Crust: 1. pre-bake the dough and 2. don't forget to poke holes with a fork! I skipped that step the first time and I had such a large hole, it was hard to put toppings on it! But I did wonder if it could somehow make a good pita!

While this pizza looks fancy, it could not be simpler to make! First things first, sauté the spinach. This takes like 2 minutes. I added some garlic and red pepper flakes.

Three

Olive Oil White Sauce Pizza With Caramelised Onions, Kale, Spinach And Tomato

Once you've sautéed the spinach, you'll get the dough ready. Which was also very simple! Mix the dough, then knead for a couple minutes. Roll it out on parchment paper and pre-bake it. Once it is done with the pre-bake, it's time for toppings. Brush it with a tad more olive oil, then layer on the cheese, spinach, and chopped garlic. After that, it goes back in the oven to finish baking. When it comes out of the oven, finish it off with red pepper flakes and a squeeze of lemon! Yes, lemon! It adds just the right touch!

Check out the full recipe below! I can't wait to have some more fun with Chebe Bread Mixes. They are really easy to use and quite unique compared to other mixes I've found so far. Plus not only are they naturally gluten-free, they're alsoI am an equal opportunity pizza consumer. I'll eat it with red sauce, bbq sauce, no sauce, white sauce, olive oil... doesn't matter to me so long as it has pizza crust and cheese! And this White Pizzawith Spinach is the latest pizza creation to come out of the WGC kitchen and it's special!

This White Pizza is loaded with 2 kinds of cheese, lots of garlic, plenty of cooked spinach so you can pretend you're being the slightest bit healthy, a sprinkling of red pepper flakes and here's the kicker... LEMON!! Fresh lemon juice on a pizza. Who would have thought, right? Trust me... it's everything. It's kind of like a spinach dip on top of a pizza crust. I'm not mad at that one bit!

Spinach Pizza (no Cook Sauce)

The lemon gives the entire recipe a dose of brightness that you don't normally get when chowing down on a pizza pie and it's a game changer! Plus it really makes the spinach shine.

You're gonna need this one in your life. And I can promise you won't miss any red sauce with this White Pizza recipe. Why stop here? Make my epic and easy Pizza Bianca recipe next!

White

I am an equal opportunity pizza consumer. I’ll eat it with red sauce, bbq sauce, no sauce, white sauce, olive oil… doesn’t matter to me so long as it has pizza crust and cheese!

Caramelized Onion Feta Spinach Pizza With White Sauce Recipe

You can definitely swap out your toppings, like the veggies. But I recommend always using a squeeze of lemon when you are enjoying white sauce.

Calories: 667 kcal | Carbohydrates: 67 g | Protein: 27 g | Fat: 33 g | Saturated Fat: 13 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Cholesterol: 60 mg | Sodium: 1811 mg | Potassium: 541 mg | Fiber: 6 g | Sugar: 10 g | Vitamin A: 7884 IU | Vitamin C: 42 mg | Calcium: 415 mg | Iron: 6 mg

Welcome to What's Gaby Cooking! I'm Gaby! I'm a chef, cookbook author (NYT Best-Seller), entrepreneur, and mom and I’m here to bring you easy, healthy, comforting recipes that you and your friends and family will love!This easy spinach pizza with white sauce will take your pizza night traditions to the next level. It is creamy, cheesy and packs a garlicky punch like no other. It is topped with spinach and sun-dried tomato to balance the cheese and depth of flavor to the whole dish.

White Sauce Pizza With Prosciutto, Caramelized Onions, Kale And Mushrooms

I will almost always take extra cheese over anything else. That’s why this pizza is where it’s at! It is made using a white pizza sauce which is packed with cheese and garlic to satisfy everyone that loves cheese as much as I do.

-

This specific white spinach pizza has been inspired form my time at Sammy’s WoodFired Pizza and Grill, just like this Restaurant style Air Fried Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze recipe. Thinking about it now, it would probably make an amazing side dish to this pizza, so definitely try it out ASAP!

When I first made this spinach white pizza or Florentine pizza, it was literally gone in less than 10 minutes. There was three of us, and deep down, I know I should’ve made one for each one of us but I wanted to make sure I had enough crust in the freezer for the weekend. So I did what I had to do.

This White Pizza Sauce Will Change You

But listen to me, if you have enough crust… Please, please, please make extra. It’s that good and your family might be upset if you don’t make more of this delicious white pizza. I told you!

When it comes to pizza I’m an expert, or so I like to think. That’s why I think you should try this recipe as soon as possible, It is:

Think of a white pizza as a regular pizza but on steroids. It

White

Greek Pizza With Feta, Spinach And Olives

0 Response to "White Sauce Pizza Recipe Spinach"

Posting Komentar