Jamie Oliver’s No Yeast Pizza ~ this crazy easy 30 minute pizza recipe isadaptable to all your favorite toppings, so scrounge around your fridge and cupboards and let’s get going!
If somebody told you you can have hot bubbly pizza, without using yeast, in 30 minutes, you’d jump at it, am I right? That’s how I felt when I saw Jamie make this on Youtube. It took me 30 minutes from start to finish, and that’s including the photos!! So let’s dive right in…

The same skillet that you use to cook up your toppings is used to hold the dough. Cast iron is perfect because it gets super hot and maintains that heat evenly. The result is perfect pizza!
Spelt Flour Pizza Dough Recipe (spelt Pizza Crust)
You can ‘sauce’ your pizza, or just go ahead and pile on cheese and other toppings, it will work either way. I laid down a layer if shredded mozzarella (use whatever’s in your fridge) some chicken apple sausage, red onion, and the end of a jar of marinated tomatoes. Oh, and some green olives, too.
The key is to slide your skillet into a blazing hot oven, 475 – 500F. Mine only seems to want to crank up to 475F, and that worked fine. The pizza will cook in about 10-15 minutes, and it’s easy to pop it right out of the pan with a spatula for slicing.
WANT TO TRY THIS EASY PIZZA? PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE DINNER BOARD SO YOU DON’T LOSE IT. JOIN ME ON PINTERESTFOR MORE CREATIVE RECIPES ~ I LOVE TO PIN 🙂

Recipe For Cheat's Deep Pan Pizza By Jamie Oliver
Jamie Oliver's No Yeast Pizza ~ this easy 30 minute pizza recipe is adaptable to all your favorite toppings and everybody loves it!
Calories: 309 kcal · Carbohydrates: 25 g · Protein: 13 g · Fat: 17 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g · Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 0.1 g · Cholesterol: 46 mg · Sodium: 555 mg · Potassium: 346 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 0.1 g · Vitamin A: 85 IU · Vitamin C: 0.4 mg · Calcium: 76 mg · Iron: 2 mg

Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although The View from Great Island attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Pizza Bianca With Rosemary & Pancetta Video
Did You Make This? We love seeing what you’ve made! Tag us on social media at @ for a chance to be featured.

Hey there ~ I'm Sue. I love to make delicious food, photograph it, and write about it, but mostly, I just love to EAT. Isn't that what it's all about? My recipes are creative, vibrant, and totally approachable no matter what your skill level. Let's grab a bite together!
Did You Make This? We love seeing what you’ve made! Tag us on social media at @ for a chance to be featured.

Hey there ~ I'm Sue. I love to make delicious food, photograph it, and write about it, but mostly, I just love to EAT. Isn't that what it's all about? My recipes are creative, vibrant, and totally approachable no matter what your skill level. Let's grab a bite together!
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Jamie Oliver Youtube"
Posting Komentar