Low Carb Fat Head Pizza Recipe

Low Carb Fat Head Pizza Recipe

One food I missed on my low carb keto diet was pizza. Thanks to low carb fathead pizza crust recipes, pizza is back on the table - literally!

This low carb pepperoni pizza is my current fave but a classic supreme pizzais a crowd pleaser, too. Fathead pizza dough takes mere minutes to make and bakes up nice and crispy. Plus it's easy to customize the dough to make sweet and savory recipes like sloppy Joe hot pockets, keto bagels, bagel dogs and more!

Low

Fathead pizza is low carb pizza with a crust made from melted mozzarella and cream cheese mixed with an egg and almond flour. It follows the principles of a keto diet because its high in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbs.

Keto Pizza In 10 Minutes

Low carb and keto diet beginners new to Fathead dough, won’t believe how good it is. It’s-A-Game-Changer, for sure. Fathead pizza dough is easy to make and results in the BEST low carb pizza. What’s even better is that this crispy pizza crust recipe calls for low carb ingredients most people already have on hand.

Nope. Everyone makes their keto pizza crust a different way, including me. I add a little whey protein powder to the dough which gives the crust a bread-like texture. It's optional. If you aren’t into that, here’s the original Fathead crust recipe from CookysCreations.

It happens a lot. I have 30 minutes to make dinner and everyone wants pizza. Instead of ordering delivery, I make my own keto pizza crust using this magic mozzarella dough. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.

Keto Fathead Dough Deep Dish Pizza

Now you’re ready to pat the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet or roll it between two pieces of parchment. I like to roll it for even thickness. Then, I roll the crust back over itself along the edges to create the look of a crust.

Bake at 425 F for 8-10 minutes until golden. Top with your favorite low carb ingredientslike pepperoni and cheese! Then, bake until the cheese is melted.

I like Rao’s Marinara Sauce because it’s low in carbs and tastes great, but it’s also expensive. I’ve found the best price at Costco. Target sells a good low carb sauce called Organico Bello which is more affordable. Or make your own homemade keto pizza sauce.

Keto Go To Fathead Pizza Crust Recipe

This low carb pepperoni pizza tastes so much like the real deal that it satisfies those pesky pizza cravings. Of course it doesn’t have the exact texture as a real pizza, but it comes pretty darn close. The crust is thin and crisp and holds up well to toppings.

If you haven’t tried this recipe for low carb pizza crust , let me warn you. This is for serious cheese lovers only. It’s made almost entirely of cheese!

*This recipe makes one large thin sheet pizza, two 10 inch extra thin round pizzas or one 12-13 inch thin round pizza (shown).

Keto Fathead Pizza

This low carb pepperoni pizza tastes just like the real thing with a keto Fathead pizza crust. This easy pizza takes minutes to make and bake!

Makes 2 - thin 10 inch pizzas, 1 - thicker 12 inch pizza, or 1 thin sheet pan pizza (13 x 16 ½). *** Pictures is a 12 ½ inch pizza.

Nutrition Facts Low Carb Pizza - Fathead Crust Amount Per Serving Calories 342 Calories from Fat 238 % Daily Value* Fat 26.45g 41% Saturated Fat 9.57g 60% Monounsaturated Fat 6.23g Cholesterol 78mg 26% Sodium 524mg 23% Potassium 182mg 5% Carbohydrates 6.4g 2% Fiber 1.9g 8% Sugar 1.8g 2% Protein 21.8g 44% Calcium 2337mg 234% Iron 6.64mg 37% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Calories: 342 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.4 g | Protein: 21.8 g | Fat: 26.45 g | Saturated Fat: 9.57 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.23 g | Cholesterol: 78 mg | Sodium: 524 mg | Potassium: 182 mg | Fiber: 1.9 g | Sugar: 1.8 g | Calcium: 2337 mg | Iron: 6.64 mgFathead pizza dough is a low carb and keto dough that is perfect to use for pizzas and other bread recipes! Made with just 4 ingredients, the fathead pizza crust is perfect to satisfy all pizza cravings. 2 grams net carbs per serving.

Fathead

Giving up pizza while on a keto diet is something I was NOT willing to do. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would have to be pizza. Luckily, my cravings are satisfied with this fathead pizza dough recipe.

This keto fathead pizza crust though will satisfy ALL your pizza cravings. I made this for a game night recently, and NO ONE could tell it wasn’t a traditional flour-based pizza.

Supreme Low Carb Pizza With Fathead Pizza Crust

Fathead pizza dough is a famous low carb and keto friendly dough made with shredded mozzarella and almond flour. When combined and gently kneaded, forms a durable dough.

I call this a magic keto dough because it is SO durable. It can be used to make a plethora of bread and baked goods, like bagels, pretzels, and even a pastry dough!

If you are worried that your fathead dough will taste cheesy, nutty, or nothing like a pizza crust, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. There is NO strong almond flavor at all, and the cheese isn’t evident at all in the crust.

How To Make Fathead Dough (even Without A Microwave)

It reminds me of a classic pizza crust from either Dominos or Pizza Hut! Seriously, try it out on your friends and family and see if they can tell the difference.

Start by placing your almond flour into a large mixing bowl. Next, microwave your mozzarella cheese with Greek yogurt, until the cheese has melted. Moving quickly, add the melted cheese mixture into the almond flour, along with the egg, and mix very well, until completely combined. Using your hands, knead the dough until smooth. Form a ball of dough and transfer to a flat surface, lined with parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment paper over it and roll it out, until desired thickness. Place on a baking sheet or pizza tray, top with toppings of choice and bake for 12 minutes.

Fathead

You can prepare the dough up to 5 days in advance and keep it refrigerated. Once ready to use, let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour, or until durable enough to roll out.

Fat Head Pepperoni Pizza » Hangry Woman®

If you’d like to freeze the uncooked dough, wrap the ball of dough several times in plastic wrap. Keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Once ready to use, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator completely, before letting it sit at room temperature for around 30 minutes, before rolling out.

Fathead pizza crust is a low carb and keto pizza dough that is perfect for the ultimate thick and chewy pizza. No grains and no yeast needed, this dough takes less than 5 minutes to make.

TO FREEZE: Place leftover slices in a ziplock bag or covered with aluminum foil. Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.

Keto Fathead Pepperoni Pizza

Serving: 1 serving Calories: 243 kcal Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 16 g Fat: 21 g Sodium: 286 mg Potassium: 65 mg Fiber: 3 g Vitamin A: 351 IU Calcium: 275 mg Iron: 1 mg NET CARBS: 2 g

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.

I’m a two time cookbook author, photographer, and writer, and passionate about creating easy and healthier recipes. I believe you don’t need to be experienced in the kitchen to make good food using simple ingredients that most importantly, taste delicious.This Fathead Pizza is a low carb alternative for pizza cravings during keto, or great if you simply want to cut down on carbs. I share some tips for how to make the dough surprisingly easy to work with, and really delicious. This recipe is done in 15 minutes!

Minute

Keto Fathead Pizza Bbq Pulled Pork With Our Keto Bbq Sauce

I first discovered Fathead Pizza when I did the Keto diet for the first time about a year ago. I was telling a friend about how I missed my comfort foods, and she told me I had to try Fathead pizza.That’s not a name you forget!

Of course it’s not a real Semolina Pizza Dough, but with the cheese and toppings, you don’t really notice. This still passes the test as one of the kids’ favorite foods, and they are plenty happy on pizza night.

It’s better than other alternative crusts – I’ve tried all the unconventional flour-free crusts out there, from cauliflower pizza crust to chicken crust pizza, and I think this fathead pizza crust is the best by far.

Keto Pepperoni Pizza With Fathead Crust Recipe

I’ve done many rounds of recipe testing – I played with ratios and ingredients from the original recipe for a full year. From the order in which I incorporate the ingredients and how I bake it, this is the final version that has become a somewhat regular treat for my family. It’s the ultimate keto pizza crust!

The dough is easy to work with – It’s surprisingly crust-like and easy to roll. I also include the weights for all the ingredients in case you have a scale (affiliate), as measuring is a little easier that way.

Use the

Easy Low Carb Pizza Recipe

0 Response to "Low Carb Fat Head Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar