Homemade Pizza Recipe With Premade Crust

Homemade Pizza Recipe With Premade Crust

You’re in the right place to learn how to make frozen premade pizza crust taste delicious. Here you’ll find all the tips you need to master making pizza with frozen dough.

Think this pizza was made with FRESH or FROZEN dough?? Answer: this spectacular looking pizza is made with frozen pre-made pizza crust from Trader Joes.

Make

Over the years, I’ve found that frozen crust recipes from the pizza box aren’t the best. There’s so much you can do to make frozen pizza crust taste better.

How To Make Pizza Dough At Home

In this post, I use Trader Joe’s pizza crust. The particular brand is Monteli frozen pizza crust and it comes in packs of two. Use this guide for frozen crust from Whole Foods or any other grocery store.

Brush half the olive oil on the bottom of the frozen crust. This step will turn the pizza crust golden when it’s in the oven.

Frozen pizza crust is very dry when it’s taken out of the freezer. You need to add a little olive oil to help the crust brown and add some taste.

Recipes Using Store Bought Dough

When the timer is up, check on the pizza. The cheese on top should be bubbling when it’s done and the bottom of the crust should be golden brown.

Pizza isn’t the only thing I love to cook from frozen.When we have busy nights, I like to know it will be easy to get dinner on the table. That’s where sous videchicken from frozenand sous vide frozen steak comes in. The food goes directly from the freezer to the sous vide water without needing to thaw first.

Want to go the unconventional route and use another bread for a pizza crust like naan? Made with Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and tasty raviolis, this ravioli pizza on flatbread will be a new family favorite in no time.

How To Make Pizza With Frozen Premade Pizza Crust

Are you a Trader Joe’s enthusiast, too? I love planning grocery trips to Trader Joe’s. It’s almost like a vacation… strolling up and down the aisles to discover new things. When I come home, I’m inspired to develop new recipes.

I’m a huge BBQ chicken fan. And believe it or not, I love pineapple. That’s a pretty polarizing topping. People either love or hate pineapple on pizza. Find me on Instagram for my latest pizzas@.

You’re in the right place to learn how to makefrozen premade pizza crust taste delicious. Here you’ll find all the tips youneed to master making pizza with frozen dough.

Homemade Frozen Pizzas (quick 'n Easy)

Calories: 789 kcal | Carbohydrates: 111 g | Protein: 34 g | Fat: 24 g | Saturated Fat: 12 g | Cholesterol: 45 mg | Sodium: 2984 mg | Potassium: 854 mg | Fiber: 7 g | Sugar: 14 g | Vitamin A: 1439 IU | Vitamin C: 17 mg | Calcium: 501 mg | Iron: 8 mgGrabbing some store bought pizza dough and creating a garlicky tomato sauce is the secret on how to make a great Margherita pizza.

If you have the time by all means make your own dough. I do this often and store portioned batches in the freezer.

The sauce ingredients consist of 4 cloves of garlic chopped up, 1 six ounce can of tomato paste, and some salt, pepper, olive oil, and a little water to thin out the paste. That’s it!

Easy, Delicious, And New Recipes That Use Trader Joe's Pizza Dough

Add some oregano or fresh herbs in your pizza sauce if you like. I prefer to keep it simple and just love the flavor of a real garlicky tomato sauce.

I’ve said it before in previous posts – get the Costco tomato paste pack. It’s a great deal and I find I am always in need of extra tomato paste when making all sorts of Italian dishes.

I used the Trader Joe’s brand fresh mozzarella. It comes in a 16oz package which is enough for two Margherita pizza pies.

Simple Sourdough Pizza Crust: Step By Step Guide

Normally higher quality fresh mozzarella will be wetter and stringier. It will also taste much better. As the price gets cheaper the fresh and regular mozzarella start to look and taste the same. For more info check out thisarticle on fresh mozzarella from cheese.com.

If you have a great pizzeria near your home, ask them to purchase the dough. Pizzerias have hundreds of dough lots portioned for the next couple of days. I worked in a pizzeria as a kid and we sold the dough often.

-

In my experience most pizza places will be happy to sell the dough to make your own pizza. It goes without saying, buy from a place you like.

Making Pizza At Home With Store Bought Dough

And, if that’s not an option, Trader Joe’s pizza dough is a very good product. I can not vouch for other brands as I have not tried them.

Avoid buying dough from the chain pizzerias. I was reading the ingredient labels of a few companies and I could not believe how many things are in their dough.

Convenience obviously is the most important factor. I love going to the store and picking up a variety of ingredients for pizza night.

How To Make Homemade Pizza With Store Bought Dough?– Pizza Bien

If I’m doing aNY Style White Pizza, I will grab some ricotta. Or maybe an anchovy pizza with hot pepper flakes and parsley. Delicious! Anyway you get the idea.

If I’m making three pies I pick up three batches of dough and let it sit out to warm up as I’m prepping the rest of the ingredients. Prepping three different toppings gives the dough the proper amount of time to warm up, so making a few different types might be a good idea!

Let the pizza dough warm up to make it easier to roll out and work with. Just leave it out the whole time after leaving the store. Place it in a bowl with a couple tablespoons of olive oil drizzled on top.

Quick And Easy Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe

Flour your hands, the cutting board, and the rolling pin to prevent sticking. Let the gravity of the dough work to your advantage. Hold the dough and let it stretch out by itself.

Bring it to the board and roll it out. Repeat this step a couple times to roll out a nice thin pizza.

Tips

I have made calzones, pizza rolls, and garlic knots. Check out my recipe forBroccoli Rabe Sausage Rolls. It’s an awesome recipe to make by itself or on pizza night. In fact, a great idea would be to make a pizza, a calzone, and a sausage roll.

Making Air Fryer Pizzas With Premade Crust

I guess go nuts and make the garlic knots as well! They’re simply dough knotted together with garlic, parsley, andparmigiano-reggiano cheese. They are so good and so easy to make.

To succeed at this, it is imperative to work with dough that is not straight out of the fridge. Can you use cold dough? Yes of course, but I like making things easier and prefer not to fight the dough.

Chop 4 cloves of garlic and saute on medium heat in 2 Tablespoons of olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Get the garlic nice and brown, basically almost to the point of burning but not burning. The most amazing flavor will be released creating the best garlicky tomato sauce.

Let's Bring Back The Boboli Pizza With This One!

Next, add the full 6 ounces of tomato paste to the pan and 2 cans of water. Be careful with the splattering when the water hits the oil and paste.

Next add the salt and pepper and give the sauce a nice stir. Cover the sauce and turn the heat to medium- low to let it simmer.

While the sauce is simmering start rolling out the pizza dough. The dough is easier to work with when it’s warmed up.

Homemade Pizza Recipe

Begin by placing flour on the cutting board, your hands, and the rolling pin – Be prepared to make a little bit of a mess. It’s all good right ? Hey if you want you could just buy a flatbread and call it a day.

After rolling it outgrab the dough and hold it and rotate it in your hands allowing gravity to stretch out the pizza.

-

This works really well. Be patient as you do it and then return the dough to the cutting board to roll it out flatter.

Artisan Pizza Dough Recipe

A circle or oval shape is far easier than trying to fill the pan. Even though you might not get a perfect circle, the homemade pizza will be a uniform thickness.

Take the rolled out pizza dough and place it on parchment paper. Form the crust with your hands. I like a small crust, if you want a big one roll up the dough as much as you want.

If the sauce is too watery let it cook out uncovered for 5 minutes to thicken up. It’s better for the pizza sauce to be on the thicker side.

Copycat Casey's Breakfast Pizza

Next add a few pieces of basil – optionally, you could chop up the basil and spread it on top at the end. I prefer it cooked in like the picture.

Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. All ovens are different so pay attention to the pizza to not overcook it. The objective is the nice bubbling cheese and brown crust like the picture.

If the cheese isn’t melted properly after twenty minutes broil it for 1 minute. To do this the parchment paper mustbe removed.

Simple Vegan Pizza

Remove the Margherita pizza and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cutting it

0 Response to "Homemade Pizza Recipe With Premade Crust"

Posting Komentar