Our school breakfast pizza recipe is an easy recipe and making it is a great way to get your kids to eat a filling breakfast. Trust me when I say you will love this recipe as much as your kids do.
This recipe will be such a hit in your house that you may need to make two or three to make sure you have enough pizza. The tasty flavor mixed with the flaky dough will have your kids begging for more.

These easy breakfast pizzas will take you down memory lane, reminding you of middle school pizza day. Just like our tater tot casserole, it is a kid favorite.
Remember Your School Cafeteria's Rectangular Pizza? This Alabama Market Sells It
This recipe is better than school cafeteria pizza, as you will get lots of vitamin b6 from the pork sausage, folic acid from the pizza crust, and of course, vitamin d from the cheese.
With this recipe, get creative and use your favorite pizza toppings. We add cheddar cheese, bell peppers, some garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to our breakfast pizza.
Also, if you aren’t a fan of sausage, you can switch it out with ground beef or avoid using any meat at all.
Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Our gluten-free breakfast casserole is another healthy breakfast that your kids will love. For a sweet breakfast, try our cinnamon roll French toast that you can cook in an Instant Pot!
A fan favorite in our house is our oat flour pancakes with buttermilk syrup. But we are also big fans of our gluten free cinnamon rolls and gluten free crepes. You can make our 1-minute gluten free pancake mix to have on hand at all times to use in this recipe.
I love how simple this recipe is. It doesn’t take a long time to make and I know that it gives my kids the vitamins and nutrients they need to learn and grow.
An Easy Breakfast For Back To School
For this recipe, you can use whatever pizza dough you would like. If you are feeling really fancy, go ahead and use homemade dough (but you totally don’t have to).

We use gluten-free pizza dough in our house since I have celiac disease and don’t want to make two different meals. Nobody would every know ours is gluten-free though.
If your kids really like pizza like mine do, try out this pizza grilled cheese monster sandwich. It’s an easy lunch to make and it is so cute. Or these papusas are easy too!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza Recipe (school Breakfast Copycat)
Instead of tomato sauce as your pizza sauce, we use country gravy mix to give this recipe more of a breakfast taste. When you add in the sausage, you get a yummy sausage gravy as your pizza sauce.
Gravy does sometimes contain gluten to make the gravy thicker, so if you are going for a gluten-free recipe you will want to find a gluten-free gravy.

Use any leftover gravy to dip these air fryer hot pockets in or top these breakfast egg cups with. They are extra yummy with gravy!
Back To School Breakfast Pizza With Sausage Gravy
Nope! I always give gluten-free options as I have celiac disease, but you can always make these recipes however you want. This recipe is just as tasty with pizza dough as it is with gluten-free pizza dough.
Well, technically breakfast pizza could be considered “regular” pizza that you eat for breakfast, but with this recipe, it is considered breakfast pizza because of the sausage and gravy (which are typically related to breakfast foods). There are also pizzas out there that have eggs and bacon, making them a “breakfasty” pizza.
After the pizza cools, place in a freezer bag. Make sure it has an airtight seal and put in the fridge. You will want to eat the pizza within the next two to three days. You can reheat it in the air fryer or microwave OR eat it cold!

Keto Breakfast Pizza
How should I store the leftovers? After the pizza cools, place in a freezer bag. Make sure it has an airtight seal and put in the fridge. You will want to eat the pizza within the next two to three days. You can reheat it in the air fryer or microwave OR eat it cold!
Serving: 1 serving/slice | Calories: 157 kcal | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0.03 g | Cholesterol: 22 mg | Sodium: 443 mg | Potassium: 46 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 122 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 72 mg | Iron: 0.2 mg
Parties, gatherings, gorgeous food and ESPECIALLY holidays with my people are what make my heart pitter patter. Having a place to share our favorite traditions, recipes and celebrations is very important to me. I live each day with unapologetic, authentic happiness and hope to help others do the same. More About ChandiceEach year when this time of year rolls around and kids start heading back to school, I’m reminded of my senior year of high school. The learning part of school was never tough for me, but the social part was. Sure, I had friends – great ones. But I also wasn’t the most popular person in school either. I was the president of several clubs (including the show choir – don’t laugh), the drum major of the band (again, don’t laugh), and had a GPA above 4.0. Needless to say, I was an easy target for teasing and ridicule. But with a name like Stacey, I was kinda used to it. But I was determined to make my senior year MY year. I went into that school with the “I’m-in-charge” attitude that most seniors go into school on the first day with. It worked. My senior year was by far the best of all my years in school. I have such fond memories. There’s a lot that goes on your senior year, too. Homecoming, prom, graduation, college visits, scholarship applications, it’s just an overwhelming year filled with memorable events. My senior year was topped off with two of the most amazing things.
The Best Breakfast Pizza Recipe With Sausage Gravy
It was graduation day, I had parked my car and was getting my cap and gown out of the back seat to walk toward the stadium when I hear a buzzing overhead. The airport was nearby, so I didn’t think much about it. As I walked along, it continued. As I was getting near the stadium I could see the excitement on my friends’ faces as they looked and pointed to the sky. I turned toward the sound of the buzzing in the sky and found a plane gliding over the stadium pulling a sign behind it that simply said, “Congrats, Stacey Little!” It was the most overwhelming feeling knowing that my parents had offered their praise in such a grand fashion. I was overcome with a feeling of accomplishment. There was a plane pulling a banner with my name on it! I worked hard in school. Each test, each lesson was a desire to please my parents and make them proud of me. At that moment, with that plane flying overhead, I knew I had done just that. It was overwhelming too, because I don’t come from a wealthy family, so I knew my parents must have scraped and scrounged to make that happen. For me it was the most amazing display of love and support.

And just when I thought that gift couldn’t be topped, my Mom went and topped it. But the gift I unwrapped didn’t cost much – maybe $10 at the very most and it is one of the most precious gifts I have ever been given. It was a simple three-ring binder. The pages in it were a journal of every single day of my senior year. Each day my mother would write in the journal about the things that had happened that day – the way I felt, the people I was with. It encapsulated an entire year – the highs and lows, the success and the failures. I love to go back to the journal and read it. She kept the most amazing details. Things that I have long forgotten are brought back to me each time I thumb through the pages. Through this journal, I can relive one of the best times of my life. Some days had simple entries: “You had play practice today. You called and checked on prices of limos for prom. Man, are they expensive! Tomorrow is Senior Skip Day.” Other entries carry more meaning: “Your first performance as the drum major. You did a great job! I was so proud of you!” It is just filled with simple little reminders of the days that filled my last year of high school. I treasure that book. If you have a senior this year, this might be a great idea for you. No graduation gift could have ever compared for me.
Y’all this Breakfast Pizza is great for a quick and easy weekday breakfast before heading off to school or work, but it’s great for the weekend too. The best part is how simple it is.
0 Response to "High School Breakfast Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar