Healthy Pita Bread Pizza Recipe

Healthy Pita Bread Pizza Recipe

This 5-10 minute healthy, super easy and all age approved Pita bread pizza recipe is the one recipe you should definitely include in your list of 'family approved under 10 min dinners'. I should not even call it a recipe. It is that easy !! We are literally just throwing few things together and your dinner will be ready in no time.

By the way go make that list if you didn't already, it's super helpful for those I don't wanna cook anything today or I don't know what to cook today or I don't wanna get a take out today but I want my dinner to magically appear before me 😊 days. You might think it's easier to remember these ideas without lists but if you are anything like me, it is better to make the lists.

Pita

My brain kind of freezes when my super picky 2 year old starts screaming at the top of her voice and lists her demands. We are going through a phase where the only foods that she can think of immediately when she gets hungry are popsicle, ice cream and frozen fruit 😫. I really hope we get out of this phase soon especially since we are entering winter now.

Pitta Pizzas Recipe

Anyways coming back to topic on hand, just make sure you have whole wheat pita bread, some sauce and cheese on hand all the times and you can make this anytime you don't have time to cook. This is one of those meals that my almost 7 year old always gives a YAY to.

Just in case if you don't know what is a pita bread already. It is a slightly leavened round flat bread made by using mainly yeast and wheat flour (whole-wheat or white) and it originates from the Mediterranean, Middle east and surrounding areas. There are two main versions of Pita bread

I usually use the Whole Wheat GREEK Pita bread which is pocket less, but you can also try with the Pocket pitas and see if you like it.

Greek Roasted Veggie Pita Pizza

You can make the super quick plain cheese pizza in just around 5 mins on stove top if you have these 3 ingredients. Now you can be as creative or as adventurous as you want with the toppings.

If you have kids, you can just set up all the toppings on the counter like a topping bar and ask them to make their own pizzas. Kids usually love that kind of activity.

I am listing 3 different topping ideas here in this recipe and some more ideas that you can try. You can find the ingredients for each topping idea in the recipe card below.

Easy Pita Bread Pizza Recipe

I am listing all 3 different cooking methods that can be used to make these home made flat bread pizzas or mini personal Pizzas to make sure you are covered in all ways. Choose your preferred method based on the number of pizzas you are making as you can only cook or air fry one pizza at a time.

Note : Since it only takes 3 to 5 mins to cook the pizza on stove top, its better if we choose toppings that doesn't need any cooking like cooked meat, grilled veggies, pineapple, canned jalapenos, olives etc.. and avoid Veggies that need cooking.

Super quick, easy, delicious and all age approved healthy Pita bread pizza recipe is the one recipe you should definitely include in your list of 'family approved under 10 min dinners'.

Crispy Chicken Pita Pizza Under 450 Calories

Choose your Preferred cooking method below and then Choose your toppings flavor below and start assembling and get ready to eat in 10 mins.

Keyword Healthy Pita Pizza recipe, Home made flat bread pizza, How to make Pita Pizza, Pita Bread Pizza recipe, Stove top Pizza

Pita

Don't forget to PIN it to your favorite board for later. Looking for other easy dinner options, check out my Instant Pot Chicken Congee ( Rice Porridge) or Tomato coconut salmon curry Indian styleThis easy pita bread pizza recipe will teach you how to make pizza with pita bread and tasty toppings. It’s a fast pizza idea for kids meals. Let’s make ‘em.

Pita Pizza Recipes

First I’ll take you through how to make a simple pita pizza with mozzarella cheese and ham. Scroll down to see 5 other topping ideas you can try, too.

Here are a few other topping ideas with different types of sauce and cheese for pizza made with pita bread. There’s so much you can do beyond plain cheese or pepperoni pizzas.

In this demonstration, I’m using a Greek pita bread that’s actually whole wheat pitas, I think from Whole Foods. I find that all grocery store bought pita breads can result in a delicious, crispy pita bread pizza. Including gluten-free pita bread. The key is to add a little olive oil as mentioned in the instructions.

Low Carb/high Protein Pita Pizza I Made Last Night. (best “healthy” Pizza I Have Had/made)

Honestly, there’s not much health difference between the two— both pita breads and pizza dough utilize a simple yeast dough, which contains many of the same ingredients. If you use whole wheat pizza, of course, you can rack in some easy health points. The main benefit of pita bread, though, is the ease with which it can be topped with all your favorite toppings and made into delicious pizzas very quickly, without parbaking pizza dough first.

Pita bread pizza cooks beautifully on the grill– just make sure you keep the flame low enough that the cheese is melted before the pita is burned.

Pita

If you don’t have pita bread or want to try something else, you can make these pizzas on frozen pizza dough, flatbread naan bread (like used in this ravioli pizza), or parbaked pizza crusts.

Pita Bread Pizza Lunch Recipe (teacher Made)

Serve your pita bread pizza with smoked chicken wings or a fresh summer salad like my blueberry salad with burrata cheese. These pizzas are also delicious with my chilled zuchinni salad — an easy recipe to make ahead and stick in the refrigerator for pizza night.

Want to make restaurant style pizza at home? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my top tips, tricks, secret ingredients and tools for a pizza night everyone will look forward to, again and again.

And if you’ve never had a bacon wrapped hot dog, you don’t know what you’re missing out on. Seriously, these are delicious! You can make them up in the air fryer, oven, or grill, and serve them up with your favorite condiments — mine include shredded cheddar and BBQ sauce. Check it out.

Air Fryer Pita Pizza [pita Bread Cheese Pizza]

To get my latest and greatest creative recipes before they’re shared on the site, connect with me on Instagram @. And for more deliciousness, subscribe to the Sip Bite Go channel.

Calories: 326 kcal | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Protein: 17 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 33 mg | Sodium: 1006 mg | Potassium: 485 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 1043 IU | Vitamin C: 13 mg | Calcium: 240 mg | Iron: 2 mgSo it’s no secret that I’ve been transitioning into the clean eating lifestyle.  I know I’ve been talking about it for awhile, but I officially made the commitment and haven’t had one cheat meal in almost a month.  Crazy I know!  I even declined Reese’s Cups on Easter which is seriously unheard of.  But let me just say if anyone is considering it, just DO IT.

Pita

I’ve never felt more amazing in my life.  My body feels better, I have loads more energy, working out is much easier and I’ve lost almost 10 pounds to boot!  I also drink a ton more water throughout the day (at least 70 oz) which helps and I never go hungry, eating five small meals a day.  I’m planning on doing a long post about what I’ve been doing – my struggles/successes, meal plans, workouts, etc., but I’m sure if you’ve been following me on Instagram then you know that the Tone It Up girls have a lot to do with my motivation!  But more on that later.

Bbq Chicken Pita Pizza Recipe By Tasty

One of the fun things about transitioning into clean eating are all the new meals I’ve been making.  I plan everything out a week in advance and try a new dinner each night.  If we like it, we add it into the rotation…this pizza folks is a new favorite of ours!  It’s super quick and easy to make, using all natural ingredients on whole wheat pita bread and slicing it into six small slices only makes you savor it that much more.

Oh and I should also add, this sauce would taste fabulous on top of some whole-wheat spaghetti noodles or really anytime you needed a good tomato sauce.  It’s extremely flavorful!  I calculated the calories and points for one entire pita bread pizza because I had complaints my serving sizes were too small, but you could of course cut this in half and it would still be quite filling with a side salad and veggies!Eating clean doesn’t mean giving up the things you love,

★ 5 Stars ☆ ★ 4 Stars ☆ ★ 3 Stars ☆ ★ 2

Easy Pita Pizzas 3 Ways

0 Response to "Healthy Pita Bread Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar