This Paleo + Vegan Pizza has the perfect one-bowl chewy crust and is topped with the best homemade cashew cheese, pizza sauce and lots of fresh basil. It’s made with clean ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free.
Based on how much I love making cashew cheese sauce AND my original paleo pizza crust (with an egg), I had high hopes for this egg free paleo pizza.

Even still, the result exceeded my expectations in every way! The crust is chewy with good flavor (you really don’t miss that egg!) and the flavor and creaminess of the cheese sauce complemented the pizza sauce and crust so well!
Best Gluten Free Pizza Crust (2 Ingredient, Vegan)
Add in a good dose of fresh basil and you have the perfect gluten free, paleo and vegan pizza that you could hope for.
I absolutely love that this crust is made all in one bowl, plus the dough is really easy to work with. Here’s what you’ll need to prepare the crust:
The cheese sauce is just like many of my other recipes – just a few ingredients and you get a totally dairy free “cheesy” treat! Here’s what you’ll need:
Gluten And Dairy Free Smoked Salmon Pizza
In addition to the crust and cheese, you’ll need your favorite pizza sauce (I love Rao’s) and fresh basil. You can also top with onions, peppers, or anything else you want!
Making this pizza is simple and straightforward. Prepare the crust first. Mix your flax egg and water right away and let it sit for 10 minutes before adding to the dough. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (the flax egg last). Spread the dough out into a circle on a parchment lined pizza pan or baking sheet. You can use a bit more tapioca flour to help if the dough is sticky.
Bake the crust at 425° F for about 12-15 minutes or until set. Meanwhile, prepare the cheese sauce. I use a small blender like a Nutribullet when making cheese sauces because my vitamix is too large for the small amount I need to blend.
Gluten Free/dairy Free/egg Free Pizza Dough Easy Recipe
Blend all the ingredients until you have a very smooth creamy mixture. Once the crust is done, assemble the pizza. Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, and spoon the cheese mixture on top, using as much as desired.
Top with chopped fresh basil and return to the oven to bake another 10 minutes or so, until the crust is crisp on the edges and the cheese sauce is beginning to turn golden. Slice with a pizza cutter and serve with any additional toppings you like.
I hope you’re ready for a seriously delicious, dairy free, paleo and vegan pizza that you’ll want to make on repeat! Grab your ingredients and preheat the oven – it’s time for pizza!
Best Gluten Free Pizza Dough
This Paleo + Vegan Pizza has the perfect one-bowl chewy crust and is topped with the best homemade cashew cheese, pizza sauce and lots of fresh basil. It’s made with clean ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free.
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Paleo Running Momma!
More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or anything else) so come along for the ride! I do a little too much of everything (except cleaning), and I enjoy laughing at myself. As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is. Just kidding. So bring me your angst, your appetite and your frying pan and climb aboard!An easy recipe for homemade gluten-free pizza crust. Make your own gluten-free pizza with this thick and chewy gluten-free pizza crust that is also naturally dairy-free and vegan.
Brunch Pizza (gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Pizza is one of my all-time favorite things to eat! And, as most of you probably know, it’s really hard to find good gluten-free pizza whether it is a frozen gluten-free pizza or a pizza that is safe to eat from a restaurant. That’s why I decided to make my own homemade gluten-free pizza crust.

One thing that most gluten-free pizzas have in common is their thin crusts. Oh, how I have missed thick pizza crusts like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns. (See I told you I love pizza!)
So, I set out to make an easy gluten-free pizza dough recipe that would be a thick crust gluten-free pizza. No more thin and crunchy gluten-free pizzas for my family!
Gluten Free Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Making your own gluten-free pizza crust only takes a few simple ingredients. I bet you already have what you need already in your pantry! You can see just how easy it is to make a homemade gluten-free pizza crust in the recipe video.
Most yeast is gluten-free, but some kinds of yeast do contain gluten. The most common kinds of yeast used for baking, like baker’s yeast, active dry yeast, and instant yeast, are gluten-free.
I have not tried this recipe with active yeast (I used instant yeast). If you want to use active yeast, you will need to proof the yeast first (like in the photo above) and you will need to double the rising time.
Homemade Easy Vegan Pizza (vegan Pizza Dough Recipe + Toppings!)
Yeast pizza dough rises best in a warm location. My oven has a bread proofing mode and that is where I allow my pizza dough to rise. When the oven is set in bread proofing mode it is 100°F.
If your oven does not have a proofing mode you can preheat the oven to 200°F. Once it gets to 100°, turn off your oven.

I know that some people proof their dough ontop of their oven as they preheat it to 425°F. The pizza dough needs warmth to rise properly.
Ny Style Stretchy Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Wrap the risen dough in plastic wrap and then place it in a plastic freezer bag. The dough can be frozen for up to three months. Thaw the dough in the refrigerator overnight before you use it.
Place your pizza pan in the oven while it is heating up. After the pizza pan has been preheated place the pizza dough on it and bake the dough as directed in the recipe.
I like baking with a cup for cup all-purpose gluten-free rice flour blend. A cup for cup rice flour blend is one that already has the starches and xanthan gum in it.
Black Bean And Veggie Pizza, Gluten Free Dairy Free
Make sure not to add any extra xanthan gum to your flour if it already has it in it. If you do you will get gummy pizza dough!
I like Pillsbury gluten-free flour.Not all gluten-free flours are created equal. You may experience different baking results depending on the gluten-free flour blend you choose.
The best way to measure gluten-free flour is the “spoon & level” method. Using a spoon, scoop the flour into the measuring cup. After you’ve spooned the flour into the measuring cup, use the back of a knife to level off the top of the measuring cup.

Simple Vegan Pizza
Please do not scoop the flour out of the bag with your measuring cup or you could get more gluten-free flour than the recipe calls for.
This gluten-free pizza crust recipe is naturally dairy-free and egg-free. So, that makes this both a dairy-free and gluten-free and gluten-free Vegan. Just substitute pure maple syrup or granulated sugar for the honey for a Vegan pizza crust.
Some of my favorite dairy-free alternatives that I like to cook with are unsweetened almond or unsweetened coconut milk. I also like baking with coconut oil or Smart Balance butter.
Gluten And Dairy Free Recipes
If you are tired of thin and crunchy gluten-free pizza crusts, then I’ve got you friend! My gluten-free pizza crust recipe is super easy to make and requires no kneading.
The pizza crust is thick, soft, and has just the right amount of chewiness. Making your own gluten-free pizza crust is so worth it! No more frozen gluten-free pizzas or overpriced pizzas from restaurants.
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 348 kcal | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Protein: 11 g | Fat: 21 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 22 mg | Sodium: 629 mg | Potassium: 283 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 322 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 235 mg | Iron: 2 mg
Gluten Free Pizza Recipe
© MAMA KNOWS GLUTEN FREE. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.

0 Response to "Gluten Egg And Dairy Free Pizza Recipes"
Posting Komentar