This simple fruit pizza is beautiful and delicious! A soft sugar cookie crust with a cream cheese frosting and topped with sliced fruit. So simple and oh-so good!
This is my go to recipe for fruit pizza. The cookie base is a really good recipe and everyone loves it when I make it.

This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like it can’t get any better, but buckle up. It’s about to get WAY wild in here.
Gluten Free Vegan Brownie Fruit Pizza
The jumbo sugar cookie is intentionally underbaked so it stays nice and soft and doughy (SAY NO MORE I am here for this). It’s topped with a cream cheese frosting – repeat: cream cheese frosting – and then it’s decorated with juicy, colorful fruit in a meticulous rainbow pattern.
You guys know I give zero anythings about fancy-looking food. I am an anti-food-decorator. Just put it all in a bowl and give me a fork. That is my motto.
But this might be my one exception. It’s not actually hard at all – you just layer the fruit slices in a pretty pattern, and I swear, people will think you are straight-up Martha Stewart. Including yourself.
Fruit Pizza Recipe
And somehow that soft-baked sugar cookie + cream cheese frosting combo does, in fact, taste better when the sliced fruit on top is just a little prettier.
This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family – like, all of them are obsessed? – and I don’t know if that has to do with the underbaked sugar cookie crust, or the cream cheese frosting layer, or the fact that it has just the right amount of Midwestern retro to it?
We LOVED that the dough was slightly underbaked, but if that’s not your thing, bake the dough for an additional 3-5 minutes. You can also use a tube of store-bought sugar cookie dough.
How To Make Fruit Pizza
You can make the dough gluten-free by using gluten-free flour. A 1:1 sub with Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Flour worked great for me.
This simple fruit pizza is beautiful and delicious! A soft sugar cookie crust with a cream cheese frosting and topped with sliced fruit. So simple and oh-so good!
This fruit pizza was originally published back in 2012, and we’ve updated the recipe and pictures to reflect the new (and improved) recipe. We recommend using this recipe, but if you are looking to make the older version, you can find a printable version here.
Fresh Fruit Pizza Recipe (made With Pizza Dough From A Can!)
This is a variation on fruit pizza that is made with a raw crust (dates / nuts) and a creamy coconut milk and honey filling. It’s also no-bake fruit pizza which is great in the summer.
Here are four other fruit pizza designs that we made on our team! Super fun to play around with ways to decorate a fruit pizza – the options are endless.
I’m Lindsay and I ♡ FOOD. I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. I love talking with people about food, and I'm so glad you're here.
Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Pizza
I'm a former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. My husband Bjork and I live in Minnesota. Favorite things include my camera, lake days, and dark chocolate.

The eBook includes our most popular 25 recipes in a beautiful, easy to download format. Enter your email and we'll send it right over!features a vibrant bounty of fruit atop a soft sugar cookie crust and thick, tangy cream cheese frosting. Choose your favorite fruits to customize this classic summertime dessert!
About a fruit pizza. Maybe it’s the bright, glossy colors… or the freshness of in-season fruits and berries… or the fact that it reminds me of a sunburst or a firework exploding in the sky. Out of our entire list of desserts for a BBQ cookout and 4th of July desserts, fruit pizza is usually the first one I recommend.
No Bake Blackberry Dessert Pizza (vegan And Gluten Free)
The combination of a soft, buttery sugar cookie crust with tangy-sweet cream cheese frosting and colorful fresh fruit is nostalgic AND irresistible!
I originally published this recipe in 2014, but I’ve made some updates to the recipe, and want to share them with you. I also filmed a new video tutorial and you can find that in the recipe below.
No pizza dough or pie crust needed today! This fruit pizza’s sugar cookie crust is soft in the center with a slightly crisp edge. It’s like a thicker, larger version of classic sugar cookies. And it’s really easy.
The Best Strawberry Fruit Pizza Recipe (simple Ingredients)
You’ll use familiar sugar cookie ingredients: flour, sugar, butter, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and salt; plus, we’re adding cornstarch to make the cookie crust extra soft. This recipe used to call for baking soda in the cookie dough, but it really wasn’t necessary or useful, so we’re using just baking powder now. You can read about the differences on this Baking Powder vs Baking Soda page.
The easy dough comes together with a mixer. It’s quite sticky and soft because there’s so little flour, so chill it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before pressing onto your pan. We want the sugar cookie crust to spread some in the oven, but not so much that it escapes the pan! The crust holds its shape much better if the dough is slightly cold. Then use your fingers to press the dough onto the pizza pan, shaping it into a 9–10-inch circle. (A 12-inch pizza pan works perfectly. Just make sure you aren’t using a pizza crisper pan with the little holes/air vents in it.)

We’re using a scaled-down version of this cream cheese frosting for the pizza “sauce.” It’s smooth, creamy, and spreads with ease. You need 4 ingredients including cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract. Use brick-style cream cheese, not the cream cheese spread in a tub.
Homemade Fruit Pizza
In the previous version of this recipe, the frosting was extremely sweet and yielded A LOT. I reduced the confectioners’ sugar from 2 cups down to 1 and 1/4 cups, and I also slightly reduced the butter. I kept the same amount of cream cheese and vanilla extract. The result is a less-cloyingly sweet frosting with just the right amount of tang to balance out the sweet crust and fruit. You could add a bit of lemon juice for a little extra zing!
Fruits to avoid: I recommend steering clear of watermelon on fruit pizza because the water content can make the pizza soggy. Banana slices are fine to use, but they brown quickly, so brush them with a little lemon juice and serve the fruit pizza right away.
Whatever fruit you use, make sure to cut it into thin, bite-size pieces. When you slice the pizza, smaller pieces of fruit hold up better and are easier to serve (and eat). Small fruits like blueberries and raspberries are great choices because you don’t have to slice or peel them. It’s a prep-work shortcut you can always appreciate in recipes like blueberry pie.
Gluten Free Fruit Pizza
I also have a recipe for an apple dessert pizza with caramel cream cheese frosting. It’s like the fall version of fruit pizza!
The crust + frosting is your blank canvas, and now you get to make edible artwork! Decorate your fruit pizza in colorful patterns, get creative with elaborate designs, or simply just pile the fruit on top. You can really let your—or your child’s—creativity shine.
I usually make rings with the fruits, so that when the pizza is cut, each slice contains some of each fruit. If you’re in the USA, you could use strawberries and blueberries on top of the white frosting for festive holidays like Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.

Easy Fruit Dessert Pizza
Colorful fruit pizza features a vibrant bounty of fruit atop a soft sugar cookie crust and thick, tangy cream cheese frosting. Choose your favorite fruits to customize this classic summertime dessert!
Sally McKenney is a professional food photographer, cookbook author, and baker. Her kitchen-tested recipes and thorough step-by-step tutorials give readers the knowledge and confidence to bake from scratch. Sally has been featured onThis easy fruit pizza makes the perfect summer dessert and is a hit with the family! It's has a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese spread and loads of sliced fresh fruit. Did I mention how pretty it is?
OXO sent me a pretty sweet mandoline to try out and share with all of you. It's still way too early for my veggies to be ready, but I did happen to have some fruit on hand. I see these easy fruit pizzas on pinterest floating around every summer and thought I would take a stab at making one myself with my new gadget.
Watermelon Pizza Recipe
This mandoline is pretty amazing. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but there's an option to make waffle fries! I absolutely love waffle fries sooo that will be happening soon. There are 17 slice thicknesses, a thin julienne, french fry, and crinkle option too and they are all built into the thing. I am so pumped up to play with this more, especially after my garden actually produces some veggies.
I have been so incredibly busy lately that I can barely keep my thoughts
0 Response to "Fruit Dessert Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar