This is the easiest way to prep a lot of individual pizzas in no time at all. For busy weeknight dinners, entertaining kids, or almost any occasion, these personal pizzas fit the bill. Don't worry, there's no homemade pizza dough to knead and stretch thanks to store-bought French bread, and using jarred marinara works just fine! If you want to get fancy, you can use homemade pizza sauce or fresh mozzarella, but guess what? Whatever you can find in any ol' average grocery store works great. Don't overthink it. Just pick your toppings and go for it!
It starts with French bread (or deli rolls if you can't find French bread). Split 'em in half and top with sauce. Next comes the cheese and don't be shy with it. Then, the toppings! Sauté some onions, brown some sausage, and use whatever else you like.

I like to start cooking the pizzas at 375 degrees on the lowest oven rack so the bread has a chance to get a little crispy. Then, I crank up the oven to 425 degrees and move the pizzas to the top rack to cook the toppings and get the cheese nice and melty. It works like a charm!
Easy Pizza Dough Recipe: Can Be Made Ahead & Chilled/frozen! Baking A Moment
The limit does not exist! (Well, I'm sure it actually does, but feel free to pile on plenty of toppings.) The good thing about these French bread pizzas is they're not too big, so if you want to try some whacky topping combinations, you won't have a whole 12-inch pizza to deal with if things go awry. Whip up several, some with marinara and all the meats, some with pesto and lots of veggies—whatever you like! Slice 'em up and let everyone try some of each. In fact, you can replicate some of your favorite pizza recipes. The toppings listed below are a great starting point, but you can top these pizzas with whatever you please!
These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed: Sometimes, we humans can't spend four hours making dinner. In fact, sometimes, we humans can't spend two hours making dinner. Along those lines, sometimes, we humans can't spend one hour making dinner.
Especially if we humans have a houseful of kids and dogs, soccer practice (yes, it has already begun), football meetings (yes, they have already begun), and a million and four things going on.
The Best Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
The thing about these French Bread Pizzas is… I didn't even use French bread! I used these good ol' deli rolls, because that's what I have available in my small town grocery store, Maynard. If you can find small baguettes or crusty sandwich rolls, those would be good.
Then I just grabbed a whole bunch of stuff from my fridge and pantry! Some I wound up not using, other things (not pictured) I brought in at the last minute. Variety is the spice of life with these babies.
Go ahead and brown the stuff, but if you really, really want to be like me, don’t take a photo of the browned sausage in the pan, okay? Because that would be way too linear and logical and my brain doesn’t work that way.
Best French Bread Pizza Recipe
Once you’ve got all your toppings together, grate up a whole bunch of mozzarella cheese. You can use the good, fresh stuff if you have it… or just the stuff in the supermarket.
Split the rolls in half and lay them all on a baking sheet… then grab the pizza sauce, which is nothing more than jarred marinara, man.
Here, I did a four-cheese version. Only I didn’t use four cheeses. I used two. Which I guess makes it a two-cheese version. But I’ve never heard of a two-cheese pizza. So I guess what I made here was a cheese pizza. But I’m still going to call it a four-cheese pizza. Cool with you?
Roasted Veggie And Sausage French Bread Pizza
Four Cheese, which is actually Two Cheese, which is actually Cheese, which I’m actually going to call Four Cheese anyway. And here, because I had no parsley in my garden (it’s really inconvenient) I chopped up some basil and threw it on, which is going to turn black as soon as it hits the oven, but I tried…
And there you go! A nice colorful assortment. Now just throw ’em in the oven! I put them on the lowest rack in a 375 degree oven at first, because I wanted to give the bread a chance to get a little crisp without cooking the toppings too much. After about 8-10 minutes, I cranked up the heat and moved them to the top rack for a couple of minutes.

(I threw some basil leaves over the Four Cheese Two Cheese Cheese Four Cheese version after it came out of the oven to cover up the black flecks. Always have whole basil leaves around; they cover a multitude of sins.)
French Bread Margarita Pizza
I live anywhere caramelized onions reside. They are not only my love language, they’re also my life, my purpose, and my heart.
Enjoy these, guys! Nothing simpler in the world, and they're perfect for a slumber party, football gathering, or just any weeknight when you don't have a ton of time.
35 Creative Ways to Make a Pizza at Home Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Always Get the Party Started This Mushroom Pizza Has a Puff Pastry Crust How to Make Easy Basic Pizza Dough
Our Best Pizza Recipes Are Better Than Takeout
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza How to Make and Freeze Pizza Dough Everything to Know About Pickle Pizza Host One Epic Pizza Night
How to Grill Pizza Right at Home Mini Calzones Are Big on Italian Flavor Classic Cheese Pizza Is Always a Family Favorite Learn How to Make Detroit-Style PizzaFrench bread pizza is quick, easy, AND delicious! Topped with all of your favorite things, this simple pizza delivers amazing taste! It’s definitely a winner!

I love simple recipes that don’t skimp on taste! This pizza is crispy and cheesy and totally has that yummy, deep Italian flavor! It’s SOO GOOD. Add in a pasta salad, some yummy lemonade, and these delicious cupcakes and you’ve got yourself a full meal!
Bbq Chicken French Bread Pizza
If I could pick one meal that I am CONSTANTLY going to over and over, this is it! This meal is absolutely delicious! I can make it in under 10 minutes and my kids love it. I mean they really love it. And so do I! We can add in all of our own toppings which makes it different every single time we eat it. In fact, switching that up may be my favorite part. It gets my kids to try new things and then they end up loving it even more! We’ve used olives, pineapple, peppers, chicken, sausage, pepperoni, salami, bacon, and even more! And using this easy homemade pizza sauce really takes it to the next level!
The options for this pizza are endless! And not only that but I love that I don’t have to spend time making the crust! I just buy a loaf of french bread from the store, slice it up, and away we go. I mean on days that I am REALLY ambitious, I have cooked up my own french bread. But you definitely don’t have to do that! This meal also makes fantastic leftovers that we love eating up for lunch the next day! I seriously cannot get enough of this easy meal. Try it out! I know that we all get so busy so this is a great option for those on-the-go nights!
Be ready to be amazed! This ingredients list is so easy! Not only that but it’s so simple to switch out your toppings with whatever you have on hand! It will be yummy AND unique! See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements.
Easy Homemade French Bread Pizza Recipe
If you thought the list of ingredients was simple, the instructions on how to make this are even easier! It only takes 3 easy steps and then you will have a delicious meal ready to eat! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
If you are looking for ways to switch up some easy recipes then this is definitely the place to be! These French bread pizzas can be different every single time you serve them! Which is exactly why I can justify cooking them so much… It’s like a new recipe every time! Here are a couple of ideas for you!

These French bread pizzas make the best leftovers! My kids love eating them for lunch the next day! In fact, you could even make an extra and have dinner ready to go for tomorrow.
French Bread Pizza (easy Pizza Bread)
French bread pizza is quick, easy, AND delicious! Topped with all of your favorite things, this simple pizza delivers amazing taste! It's definitely a winner!
Calories: 186 kcal Carbohydrates: 24 g Protein: 10 g Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 3 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 18 mg Sodium: 410 mg Potassium: 109 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 2 g Vitamin A: 204 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 132 mg Iron: 2 mg
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Alyssa Rivers and the food blogger behind The Recipe Critic. The blog launched in 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family. Each recipe is
0 Response to "French Pizza Recipe Better Homes And Gardens"
Posting Komentar