Homemade breakfast pizza is one of my favorite breakfasts. Buttery flaky biscuit dough crust layered with country gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and cheese.
Sausage breakfast pizza just brings be back to High School. I used to get it every Friday. I had never had it anywhere else before then. As an adult I realized it was fairly easy to make and brought back so many memories. Who doesn’t love pizza for breakfast? This is such an easy breakfast pizza recipe. Whether you are making it for Christmas morning or a special treat on the weekend it’s the perfect breakfast.

Bacon and Sausage breakfast pizza is layered with breakfast toppings from country gravy, sausage, eggs, bacon and topped with cheddar cheese. Want to add something healthy? Serve it with a side of fruit. This is a hearty breakfast that will keep your full.
Sausage And Red Bell Pepper Breakfast Pizza
The key to making this is using crescent rolls as the pizza dough. It makes it more of a buttery biscuit flaky crust. Did you know they now sell crescent roll sheets?! It worked perfectly.
Pre heat oven to 350 F. Line or grease (with nonstick cooking spray) a baking sheet or cookie sheet. Roll out crescent roll dough onto a cookie sheet or pizza stone. Bake for 10 minutes.
While that is baking make your country gravy. I use the envelop country gravy mix from the grocery store. Brown up your breakfast sausage and fry up some bacon. Once bacon is cooked crumble it up into small pieces.
Casey's Sausage Breakfast Pizza (copycat Recipe)
In a small bowl beat eggs with a splash of milk and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into a pan on medium heat and scramble. Break up into small pieces.
I also like adding some spice at the end. I always put out hot sauce or hot honey when serving as additional toppings along with maple syrup. Scallions or green onions are also a great garnish once it comes out of the oven.
This pizza is great as leftovers the next day. My favorite way to cook it is to add it to the airfryer for a few minutes. It gets nice ad crispy on the outside but still warm and gooey in the middle.This Sausage Breakfast Pizza is like biscuits and gravy…with extra sausage AND cheese over a fluffy pizza crust! Easy Breakfast Pizza is a great on-the-go breakfast idea that is fun to eat. Delicious breakfast sausage crumbles on top of country gravy, then covered in ooey-gooey cheese. What is there not to love?
Sausage And Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza Recipe: How To Make It
You can add any additional toppings to a breakfast pizza that you like. Think eggs, bacon, and cheddar cheese! Since I bake mine in a smaller baking dish, I usually end up with extra gravy, so I like to dip the pizza crust in extra gravy. Yummm… It makes for a unique lunch idea and is perfect for a breakfast dinner.
Using a rectangular baking dish or pizza pan, roll out the pizza dough and press it evenly into your pan. I find that a disposable foil 9″x13″ cake pan works perfectly. It’s less clean-up! However, use whatever similar size pan you have. Begin by pre-baking the pizza dough for about 6 minutes, as the instructions indicated on the pizza dough tube.
Something that isn’t required that I like to use for this recipe is olive oil. Once you’ve added all of the toppings, brush a thin layer of olive oil on the outside of the pizza crust. This gives it that beautiful golden color and that perfect “pizza crust” look.

Grilled Breakfast Pizza With Sausage Gravy Recipe
Now, you’ll bake it for at least 10 minutes or until the pizza crust is baked throughout. The baking time will vary a little bit depending on what kind of dish you used (foil, non-stick, or glass). Something else that will make baking times vary is the size of your baking dish- as in the thickness of your pizza.
Simply keep your eye on the oven for around 10 minutes and bake the breakfast pizza to perfection. I like to use the extra gravy to dip my pizza into! Store leftover breakfast pizza in the refrigerator in an airtight container or in plastic wrap. Warm it up in the microwave for a yummy snack!
“I made this! I added bacon and eggs instead of sausage. Big hit!” Rebekkah E. “I ended up having to make a double batch. The kids loved this recipe, I definitely will be making this again!” amanda
Breakfast Pizza With Sausage Recipe
Welcome to Smart School House! I’m so glad you are here! I’m Kelly Dixon and my website is designed to inspire your creative side. I hope you visit us here often!Breakfast pizzais a savory breakfast lover’s dream! It’s a complete breakfast on your table in under 30 minutes made with easy dough, eggs, sausage, and two kinds of melty cheese!
We’re combining a love for pizza and high protein, salty, savory breakfast items into a slice of baked heaven. It’s loaded withscrambled eggs, crumbled pork sausage, and two kinds of cheese!

Gone are the days when pizzafor breakfast means cold leftovers from last night’s dinner. A hot, fresh, cheesy sausage breakfast pizza is fast, easy, and ready in under 30 minutes.
Sausage, Egg, And Cheese Breakfast Pizza
It’s simple to make using a ready-made crescent roll dough just like my crescent roll pizza recipe. However, if you have a bit of extra time on the weekend, you might love making it with myhomemade pizza dough recipe. I use it a ton when makingsheet pan pizzaand is always the perfect crust to hold up any toppings.
Not with this recipe, you can’t. We bake the dough first, and we cook the eggs first, so adding the sausage mixture uncooked wouldn’t allow for even baking. By the time the sausage was done cooking, everything else would be overdone.
If it’s for a quick breakfast on the go, a slice on its own is enough to satisfy! For a bigger sit-down breakfast or brunch, you might want to add a couple of sides like a refreshing honey lime fruit salad, a side of hash browns, or a basket of breakfast muffins. Wash it down with a delicious pineapple smoothie.
Back To School Breakfast Pizza
There are parts to it that you can. Then assemble just before baking! Cook the sausage in a large skillet, drain any excess oil and store it covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days ahead of time. You can also cook the eggs ahead of time and refrigerate them until you’re ready to assemble the pizza.

Need more classic breakfast recipes? Make eggs sunny side up, eggs benedict with a poached egg or this homemade biscuits and gravy recipe!
Breakfast pizzais a savory breakfast lover's dream! It's a complete breakfast on your table in under 30 minutes made with easy dough, eggs, sausage, and two kinds of melty cheese!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
Vegetables: If you’d like to add some vegetables to this dish, you can cook up some bell peppers and onions with the sausage. Another great addition is to add mushrooms onto the top before baking.
Meat: In place of the sausage, you could also use cooked and crumbled bacon. Another great addition would be diced ham. You can also omit the meat entirely if desired.
Serving: 2 slices | Calories: 450 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Protein: 17 g | Fat: 33 g | Saturated Fat: 14 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 170 mg | Sodium: 850 mg | Potassium: 138 mg | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 450 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 226 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Breakfast Pizza With Sausage Gravy
Jamielyn Nye is the founder and recipe creator at I Heart Naptime. She is also the author of the I Heart Naptime Cookbook. Here you will find easy family-friendly recipes for every occasion.
0 Response to "Breakfast Pizza Recipe Sausage"
Posting Komentar