Always check for signs of spoilage like off-smells or mold before using, especially if the sauce has been stored for a while. Remember to thaw frozen sauce in the refrigerator before using it.
In short, red pizza is your go-to for a classic, tomato-y flavor, and white pizza is for when you’re in the mood for something creamy and indulgent!

After you finish mixing the sauce, you simply added it to a pizza crust and then put on your normal pizza toppings. The type of pizza crust doesn’t matter.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Cook your pizza according to the directions on your crust. If you prefer a super crispy crust try baking the crust for 4-5 minutes before adding your topping.
It is a rare evening that I’ll find enough time to make a pizza dough from scratch. I love them but usually pull out a Trader Joe’s dough or even a roll-out version. Honestly, they are all good.
White pizza gets its name because it skips the usual red tomato sauce you find on most pizzas. Instead, it uses sauces that are white or creamy, like a garlic sauce or ricotta cheese. That, along with plenty of cheese on top, makes the pizza look white.
White Pizza With Garlic Sauce And Garden Herbs.
Hello, glorious pizza! No need to go anywhere or get something delivered. Not when you can make something that looks this good with so little effort.
If you want the sauce a bit thicker, mix your remaining 1 tablespoon of flour with a bit of milk until you have a mashed potato consistency. Pour that mixture into the bubbling sauce and whisk constantly. Cook about 1 minute more. It should thicken the sauce. Repeat until you have it the thickness you want.
Calories: 99 kcal Carbohydrates: 4 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 9 g Saturated Fat: 4 g Cholesterol: 17 mg Sodium: 92 mg Potassium: 65 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 1 g Vitamin A: 161 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 50 mg Iron: 1 mg
White Sauce Creamy Pizza 🍕🍕 Recipe By Umme Ahmad
Delicious! We made it a pizza night and did “traditional” red sauce, white sauce, and pesto and both of the new additions were a hit! We used it to make flatbread pizzas and my son chose bacon, grilled chicken, mozzarella, and grated Parmesan and it all worked together perfectly.
Janel Hutton finished Professional Cooking Fundamentals coursework in Sur La Table Culinary Institute, has been featured on many websites, magazines, and brands including Better Homes and Gardens, Woman's Day, Cottages and Bungalows, Country Living, Reader's Digest, she was a Stillwater Gazette Columnist, taught classes for Pinners Conference, and much more... AUTHOR OF: Spices, Sauces, & Condiments, Slow Cooker Essentials, and Creative Gift Ideas: 52 Unique Gift SetsThis White Sauce Pizza is truly the best! It’s loaded with a base of the creamiest (and easiest!) white sauce and topped with your favorite seasonal toppings like crispy prosciutto, sweet caramelized onions, kale and mushrooms. You’ll definitely be going back for another piece with this pizza!
This post is sponsored by Wewalka – however, all opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make OBB possible!
Roasted Garlic Chicken White Sauce Pizza
We have all been cooking more at home for the last few months and there is nothing I love more than spending a Friday night in with Ben baking together – specifically pizza!
As you might know, pizza is my all time favorite food. I love how versatile it is and honestly, anything that combines both cheese and carbs, you can count me in.
First, let me talk about the crust! If you follow me on Instagram, y’all know that I have been using Wewalka pizza crust for years. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s pre-made pizza crust that is European style, ultra high quality and is READY TO BAKE. The crust even comes wrapped in parchment paper so you won’t have to worry about the crust sticking to the pan. Yup, it’s that good.
White Clam Sauce Pizza
For this recipe, I used their Round and Thin Crust which I loved – the edges get golden brown and crispy and each slice of the pizza just melts in your mouth! If you’re curious, you can normally find Wewalka in the refrigerated dairy case at your local grocery store. Here is a store locator if you want to find where they sell it near you!

Secondly, two words: WHITE SAUCE. Yes, I’m talking the creamiest, cheestiest, lusciously smooth sauce you could ever top a pizza with. It’s salty, tangy, creamy, garlic-y, and you’ll probably want to eat it by the spoonful.
Say hello to all of your favorite seasonal treats – we’ve got crispy prosciutto which brings the ultimate chewiness and flavor to the pizza. Next, hello caramelized onions! They’re sweet, they’re juicy! They’re perfect!
Homemade] White Pizza With Garlic Parmesan Béchamel Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Bacon, Red Pepper, Onion, Mushroom & Ricotta Cheese
I loved using baby bella mushrooms in this recipe – it really made it extra Fall-ish and gave it an extra dose of earthy/savoriness!
I sprinkled some kale in there for a pop of beautiful green color and I loved the flavor – the slight bitterness was the perfect compliment to the sweetness of the onions.
Combined all together – you have this beautiful savory, ultra delicious earthy, creamy, gooey, cheesy pizza that will have you going back for seconds (or thirds!) in no time.
Wild Mushroom White Sauce Pizza Recipe
First off, you can absolutely make the white sauce in advance! It can sit in the fridge for a couple of days and be totally fine. However, if you’re going to make it the night of (which thankfully it can be made very quickly) – here are some tips!
Constantly whisk your sauce once you have made the roux and added the milk – remember not to let it boil. You’re going to constantly whisk it for 5-6 minutes and it will probably feel like it will never get thick but then you look down and VOILA! It thickened!

Use freshly grated parmesan cheese for this recipe – it will easily melt in the sauce! And in less than 10 minutes, you have the best and easiest white sauce! It will make about 1 cup of sauce – and I used the entire batch for my pizza (because I like it extra saucy!) and I would recommend you do the same!
White Pizza Sauce
Cook the onions for around 6-8 minutes. You don’t want to overcook them, as they will continue to cook in the oven but just get them soft and extra juicy.
Cook/crisp up the prosciutto before you put it on the pizza! This will make it chewy, crispy and yield the most delicious result. Pro tip: use the same pan for the prosciutto as you did for the onions!
Add both the kale and the mushrooms onto the pizza raw – they will have plenty of time to cook down in the oven.
White Creamy Pizza
Finally, garnishes! I garnished mine with fresh herbs (I think either fresh basil or sage are the best!) but I know this would taste amazing with a balsamic glaze on top.
My husband joked and said “You know it’s good pizza when it doesn’t need ranch.” HA! I think I must’ve cracked the code then – thanks, Ben!
Overall, baking with Wewalka is the perfect way to bring the family together over this ultra delicious fun Fall pizza. I hope you try this recipe out and enjoy!
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/creamy-white-sauce-for-pizza-recipe-3377661-hero-01-3db2b9efa8d841058e3b3e5a4281d8cf.jpg?strip=all)
Best White Pizza Sauce Recipe
Thank you so much for following along here, friends! Want to see more? Be sure to follow on Instagramand tag me with your photo if you end up making a recipe! You can also post a photo of your recipe to theOur Balanced Bowl Facebook page! Like a recipe that you saw? Follow me on Pinteresthere!I always love to see your re-creations! If you do make a recipe, it would make my whole day if you were to rate and comment so I can get your feedback! Lots of love! – Haylie
This pizza was the perfect size for my husband and I! He usually eats around 3-4 pieces, I eat 2 and then we have leftovers the next day.
Hi y’all! I’m Haylie. Southern gal at heart. Forever learning the fine balance between pizza and broccoli. I live in NC with my husband Ben and our one year old son, Jack. Food is my love language. To learn more, click the photo below!
White Sauce Recipe
We use cookies here at Our Balanced Bowl to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept All”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.Cookie SettingsAccept All
This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and
0 Response to "Bechamel Sauce Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar