Bbq Pizza Recipe Pork

Bbq Pizza Recipe Pork

This is a big big favorite in our house. Pizza on the grill? Check. BBQ pulled pork, all saucy and tangy and wonderful? Check again. Super sweet and crisp corn, at its peak flavor? Major check. 

The pizza has just about everything I love. The pulled pork is amazing. The sweet corn is so delicious right now. I slice it directly from the cob on to the pizza – it’s refreshing and crunchy. Then we have melty cheese, more BBQ sauce, a bunch of fresh herbs and some pickled onions. 

Pulled

Pulled pork is quite possibly my favorite meat ever, so I’m always looking for new and fun ways to use it. It’s so versatile and everyone else in the house loves it, so I knew we couldn’t go wrong with pizza. Plus, I shared a pulled pork pizza nearly a decade ago that is also loaded with flavor. 

Bbq Pulled Pork Naan Pizza

This recipe is PERFECT for leftover pulled pork. You know, if you have a party or even just a larger sunday dinner and have some pulled pork leftovers? Oh yes, this is exactly what you should do with it.

In fact, I would never make pulled pork JUST for this recipe. I mean, maybe with this in mind for leftovers, yes, but never just for it.

I love pulled pork way too much  – so if I’m making it, we’re most likely serving it as a sandwich ! With lots of slaw and BBQ sauce of course.

Minute Bbq Pulled Pork Flatbread Pizza

Or maybe – you even have pulled pork in the freezer? I often take the leftovers and toss them in the freezer. Or make a double batch at once so I can immediately freeze some for a future meal. It’s one of the only things I think is worth throwing in the freezer – and the flavor stays so well. 

Now I will say, if you’re just madly craving this pizza (don’t blame you, it’s fab!), there is another option! Both costco and the jack daniel’s brand makes prepared pulled pork and it’s in the cold/deli section. I’ve used it in a pinch for parties and it’s pretty good. All you do is heat it in the oven or even the slow cooker – or a saucepan! And you’ve got pulled pork for your pizza. Wins all around! 

When it comes to cheese, I like a mix of classic italian cheeses here with sharp white cheddar. The white cheddar gives a nod to the BBQ sauce and really brings out that sharp flavor. I highly suggest doing both!

Carolina Pulled Pork Pizza

Lots of BBQ sauce on top! Whatever sauce you love – any kind works, truly! I’d probably choose this cola BBQ sauce at the moment. If we’re talking jarred, I would pick bone suckin’ sauce!

You can also add on a few other clean-out-the-fridge ingredients if you’d like. Sliced red onion instead of pickled , jalapeno or bell peppers, even thinly sliced mushrooms. 

I like to keep the tomato sauce off this pizza, mostly because non-tomato based pizzas are the ones I love the most. All of the other flavors shine so much that you don’t need a tomato sauce. The BBQ sauce more than makes up for it!

Bbq Pulled Pork Pizza Recipe

Be sure to follow @ on instagram and tag #. You can also post a photo of your recipe to our facebook page.One of my favorite things to do when I travel is to take notes about the favorite dishes we eat and attempt to recreate them at home.

This pizza is a copycat version of one we had at Regina Pizzeria in Boston. I think it might be our most favorite pizza ever: BBQ pulled pork, roasted chiles, caramelized onions, and a couple different kinds of cheeses. It’s pizza heaven.

The first thing you need to do is to get your caramelized onions started. Diced onions caramelize faster than strips of onion and the faster I can get that pizza made, the better.

Keto Bbq Pulled Pork Speciality Pizza

I like to cook the onions for a full 20 minutes on the stove to get them nice and dark and sweet. The first photo shows them right when they go in the pan, the second photo is after 10 minutes of cooking, and after 20 minutes of cooking.

Pulled

Also, you don’t need sugar to make caramelized onions. Just some onions, butter, and salt. That’s it. I’m always amazed at how something as pungent as an onion can transform into “onion candy”.

I found smoked mozzarella a little hard to find, but after making this pizza with and without it, I can tell you it’s totally worth hunting around for. It makes a big difference and gives the pizza some extra WOW.

Texas Bbq Pizza

Also, have you ever made pulled pork in an Instant Pot? It’s the easiest thing ever. Almost dangerously easy. I’ve got an Easy Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe on my site if you need one!

Get your pizza dough spread out. I like to make the crust on the thicker side since this pizza is a bit ingredient-heavy and some of the ingredients are wet. You don’t want a soggy crust, trust me.

If you need a homemade pizza crust recipe, Ree has her favorite one here: My Favorite Pizza. And don’t forget to check out Erica’s post with 12 Best Tips for Homemade Pizza!

Pulled Pork Pizza

One of Erica’s pizza baking tips (which I also do!) is to bake your pizza on parchment on a preheated surface. If you have a pizza stone, this works well.

If not, you could use a large inverted rimmed baking sheet to slide the parchment with the pizza onto another inverted rimmed baking sheet in the oven. And you want that oven hot, too. Like 450-500ºF.

Pulled

If you’re a fan of BBQ pork, this will be the pizza of your dreams. If you’re not a pork eater, you could also use BBQ chicken or BBQ beef.

Pulled Pork Pizzas Recipe

Finally, if you happen to be avoiding carbs or follow a keto diet, you’d love this BBQ Pulled Pork Spaghetti Squash Bake. I took all of the toppings and made them into a grain-free, lower carb casserole type of thing. (My husband and I have been eating it all week!)

40 Mardi Gras Recipes Straight from the Big Easy 50 Scrumptious Shrimp Recipes for an Easy Dinner 105 Touchdown-Worthy Super Bowl Recipes Skip Takeout and Make Homemade Pork Fried Rice

These Dinners for Two Make a Perfect Date Night Baked Ravioli Feeds a Crowd Any Night of the Week 20 Budget-Friendly Recipes to Make in a Crock-Pot Coconut Shrimp Curry Is a Fast and Flavorful Meal

Keto Bbq Pulled Pork Pizza Recipe

Our Greatest Family Dinner Ideas of All Time 35 Creative Ways to Make a Pizza at Home 25 Most Budget-Friendly Dinner Ideas Ree's Chicken Piccata Is Lemony Freshpizza recipe. This is a BBQ pulled pork pizza topped with tender, crispy shredded pork, a sweet South Carolina BBQ sauce, red onions, and a blanket of mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.

We first started making variations of this BBQ pizza to use up some leftover sous vide carnitas, but now we make it on purpose because it's just so good. On the rare occasion that we get to cook for other people (read: other people in our pandemic pod) lately, it's one of the number one requests we get.

And if you think that means we might be sick of making it by now —guess again! The BBQ sauce is sweet and super tangy with just a bit of a vinegar-y kick. The pork crisps up beautifully under the broiler, and the red onion provides just the right amount of bite.

Pulled

Bbq Pulled Pork Pizza • The Candid Cooks

Like most pizzas, this BBQ pizza works best with a little bit of planning ahead. Making the BBQ sauce and pulled pork take time — at least 30 minutes for the BBQ sauce and then 3 hours if you're making the pork from scratch, which cooks low and slow slathered in the BBQ sauce.

Of course, if you're in a rush or just don't feel like making small batch pulled pork, any shredded pork will work here.

I usually use my overnight thin crust pizza dough for this, but you can use any pizza dough you like. If you're using a store bought refrigerated dough, I recommend checking out this post on the Baking Steel blog about how to make the most of it.

Bbq Pork With Goat Cheese Pizza

Whether you're making your own dough or using the store bought stuff, you'll definitely need to divide and pre-shape it for at least a few hours (if not the night before) before you plan to use it.

Then, check out my visual guide to hand-stretching your pizza dough — it'll help you get a beautifully circular pizza instead of one shaped like an ode to Pangea.Pepperoni who? After this pizza, you'll never want boring and basic toppings again. Plus, extra pork turns into tomorrow night's pasta dinner.

Barbecue on a pizza? No, we haven’t lost our minds! This super-Southern riff on pizza leverages leftovers to make weeknight dinners a breeze.

Recipe: Bbq Pork Pizza From T. Marzetti Foodservice

Start by braising a pork shoulder with a simple, versatile combination of onion, garlic, and salt—this is great to do on a Sunday afternoon to simplify the week ahead.

-

Then, the tender pulled pork is ready to toss on top

0 Response to "Bbq Pizza Recipe Pork"

Posting Komentar