This vegan Thai pizza recipe really hits the spot. A savory peanut sauce, instead of the traditional red sauce, with the flavors of coconut milk and agave for just the right amount of sweetness. This vegan pizza recipe creates a winning fusion of flavors to elevate your next pizza night!
If you’re bored with pizza night, then this combination is just what you need! It’s so good you won’t even miss the cheese. Add on a simple salad and you’ve got a delicious weeknight meal the whole family will love.

Craving more pizza inspiration? Then you’re going to love this vegan bbq pizza and portobello mushroom pizzas. And if you love this blend of flavors, you need to try out this vegan pad thai, Thai butternut soup, and coconut Thai tofu.
Vegetable Pizza Recipe: How To Make Vegetable Pizza Recipe At Home
To create the fusion flavors of Thai and pizza add chopped peanuts, chopped cilantro, bean sprouts, a squeeze of lime, peanut sauce, chilies, shredded coconut, pineapple, and green onions. Chickpeas and tofu make neutral-flavored protein toppings that work great with these flavors.
Start with a delicious sauce as a base and then layer on the flavor with toppings and if your skipping the vegan cheese, add on a sauce or sprinkle of fresh chilies and herbs just before serving.
Calories: 475 kcal Carbohydrates: 63 g Protein: 18 g Fat: 19 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 5 g Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g Sodium: 1331 mg Potassium: 318 mg Fiber: 5 g Sugar: 15 g Vitamin A: 2852 IU Vitamin C: 14 mg Calcium: 83 mg Iron: 4 mg
Vegan Thai Veggie Pizza With Peanut Sauce
Disclaimer: Although attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.Vegan Asian Spring Roll Pizza! Everything fresh and delicious you love about Asian Spring Rolls. . on a pizza! And the spicy peanut sauce has amazing flavor that ties everything together! You will love this pizza!
This has been the craziest week ever! Monday I was super sore since I ran a half marathon last Saturday. I actually made pretty good time (13.1 miles and I ran it in 2 hours 23 minutes). My training regimen kinda sucked and I was hoping to barely get by but then I saw the
. Pacers are runners who set the pace, so if you are trying to run a race within a certain time, you run with them to make sure you are hitting your time. I saw the 2 hrs 30 min pacer and was able to run ahead of him and stayed ahead until the end.
Easy Homemade Vegan Pizza.
I actually also had to stop to use the bathroom which took a few minutes so who knows. . my time could have been better. But anyway, I’m just thrilled that I got it done!
And now my friends and I have a 20k (12.4 miles) set for May 7th. No pain, no gain right? At least that’s what I’m telling myself.
I haven’t done a thing, exercise-wise this week . . but today I am going to a new pure barre class. The one with the platform! This is going to be my first class and I heard it’s killer. I believe we basically do all the same moves but on a raised platform. I’m scared!
Veggie Pizza Recipe
And Wednesday, I went live on my local news station to talk about spring produce and some of my favorite things to make for spring; you can watch it here.
I showed my Shaved Asparagus and Pesto Pizza, my Fennel and Apple Salad and my spring inspired (with roasted asparagus) Asian Spring Rolls.

Whenever I make spring rolls, I always cut and prep a ton of veggies because I leave them in the fridge to make more rolls when I want them. . but this time, since I also had some leftover pizza dough, I made this pizza!
Veggie Tofu Pizza Recipe
I had my leftover spicy Asian peanut sauce and thought . . why not?! and you know what? This pizza is sooooooo good! and it’s all vegetarian and VEGAN!
And if you’re making anything with spring produce, SHOW ME! I’d love to see it! Use #News3SpringEats and share it on social media!
You will have leftover peanut sauce. Use the leftover peanut sauce for a dipping sauce with raw veggies, or mix with cooked rice noodles, it's delicious! I purposely make a lot so I can dip my leftover raw veggies into it and munch on that while the pizza is cooking!
Pizza // Spicy Thai — The Farmer's Daughter
You will have leftover peanut sauce. Use the leftover peanut sauce for a dipping sauce with raw veggies, or mix with cooked rice noodles, it's delicious! I purposely make a lot so I can dip my leftover raw veggies into it and munch on that while the pizza is cooking!Ready to spice up your pizza game with a tasty Thai twist? This Thai Veggie pizza is loaded with a creamy peanut sauce and colorful fresh veggies. And it's easy enough to make for a weeknight dinner! Vegetarian and vegan, too.
We do a lot of cooking in our house, but there's one thing that makes the list nearly every week. Pizza! We love making homemade pizzas, and we turn it into a family activity most weekends.

So I thought I would experiment with some new topping ideas. Given that Thai is one of our all time favorite cuisines, I decided to shake up pizza night with this Thai inspired creation.
Thai Tofu Pizza With Spicy Peanut Sauce
It turned out totally delicious. And it was so easy that I may have to add this recipe to our weeknight dinner rotation!
Pizza Crust: I used my own homemade pizza crust recipe for the dough. But you can use any pizza dough recipe that you prefer, store bought pizza dough, or even a premade pizza crust. They will all work just fine. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time based on the package instructions so you don't burn your pizza!
The Peanut Sauce: This recipe includes my own homemade peanut sauce. If you want to make this even easier, you can substitute a store bought sauce. I like this one from Annie Chun. Just be sure to check the label, as some brands are not vegetarian friendly.
The Kyle Family Adventures: Vegan Thai Pizza On Whole Wheat
Mix up the Toppings! Feel free to experiment with your own favorite veggies for the toppings. I used bell peppers and yellow onions. But shiitake mushrooms, red onions, or broccoli would be great choices. You can also swap mandarin oranges or mango slices for the pineapple!
Serving: 1 slice Calories: 161 kcal Carbohydrates: 13 g Protein: 6 g Fat: 11 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g Sodium: 96 mg Potassium: 252 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 8 g Vitamin A: 1252 IU Vitamin C: 59 mg Calcium: 21 mg Iron: 1 mgPretty much every week, when I’m making my grocery list and ask my husband, “What do you want for dinner this week?” he says, “pizza.” He doesn’t like to eat dairy, either, so I sit and stew over how to make good pizza without cheese. My Mexican Pizza is one option, and here is another! You’re going to LOVE IT!

Thai food is up there with Mexican food, in our opinion, as the best kind of food. So much color and flavor, and it naturally is almost always dairy free and easy to make plant based.
Thai Vegetable Pizza
I’ve made a lot of peanut sauces, and have concocted the perfect sauce for this pizza! Great depth of flavor, not oily or too sweet, and perfect undertones of ginger, garlic, and a little heat. You could use any vegetables you like (maybe red onion, zucchini, squash?) but I love this colorful combo here!
Peanut allergies? Use almond butter! My toddler has a peanut allergy, so I made her a separate little pizza with an almond butter sauce and I loved her pizza as much as our peanut one! She loved it, too. I would imagine any nut butter could work, but whatever you try, let me know how it turns out!
Can’t recommend this pizza enough! It’s oil-free, 100% whole-foods, plant-based, vegan, could be gluten free with the right crust, and most of all it tastes AMAZING! Enjoy!
Vegan Pad Thai Pizza
This zippy Thai peanut sauce is something you'll want to douse everything in! Combine that with a soft whole wheat pizza crust and lots of colorful veggies, and you'll be in Thai food heaven. Make with your favorite pizza crust or even use pre-made pita breads for a faster meal.
This pizza crust makes one large pizza (the size of a standard cookie sheet, or about a 16 inch round pizza pan). While you could use 100% whole wheat flour, I usually use 1/2 white flour, so it's light like traditional crust.

It takes about 10 minutes to prep, 60 minutes to rise, then about 10 minutes to bake. You could have pizza in just over an hour!
0 Response to "Vegetarian Asian Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar