Vegan Pizza Recipe Ideas

Vegan Pizza Recipe Ideas

Who doesn’t love pizza? It’s the ultimate comfort food, isn’t it? These 19 drool-worthy vegan pizza recipes will impress vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eaters alike! Just because vegans don’t eat cheese they definitely don’t have to miss out on pizza! These 19 vegan pizza recipes are the perfect proof!

Oh, how I love homemade pizza! I’ve already got some delicious vegan pizza recipes on the blog, but to provide you with even more vegan pizza recipes I teamed up with some fellow food bloggers. We’ve got 19 stunning vegan pizza recipes for you. And I’m sure there is something for every taste! Pizza heaven, here we come!

Easy

When I was a kid, we always had pizza on Friday nights and we were so looking forward to that. We called it our “Friday night pizza parties”. We made a huge pizza and then we were allowed to stay up until ten and watch TV with our parents or play games. Good times!

Best Homemade Vegan Pizza

I took my spinach artichoke dip to the next level and made this easy and incredibly delicious vegan spinach artichoke pizza. It’s the ultimate vegan comfort food!

This vegan caprese pizza by Ashley from Blissful Basil is a dream come true. It’s super crispy and bubbly and topped with homemade cashew mozzarella. And for some extra flavor, Ashley added balsamic reduction.

This vegan BBQ pizza with crispy cauliflower and garlic sauce is the perfect comfort food! It’s very easy to make and so delicious! This vegan cauliflower pizza is basically a vegan version of BBQ chicken pizza. But instead of chicken the recipe calls for cauliflower, which makes it so much healthier.

Homemade Easy Vegan Pizza (vegan Pizza Dough Recipe + Toppings!)

This vegan and gluten-free socca pizza by Aimee from Wallflower Kitchen is made by mixing chickpea flour with water and a water and a bit of olive oil, adding to a pan and baking at a high heat. It’s an Italian recipe and it’s perfect if you’re looking for a gluten-free pizza base.

If you like deep dish pizza, this vegan deep dish pizza by Richa from Vegan Richa is the perfect recipe for you. It’s topped with red pepper, spinach, vegan mozzarella, and basil. 20 minutes is all you need for this pizza!

If you like hummus, you will LOVE this hummus pizza with artichokes, spinach, and olives. It’s one of our favorite pizza recipes around here!

Creative Vegan Pizza Recipes

This vegan broccoli cheese pizza by Florian from Contentedness Cooking is made from just six ingredients and you only need to follow two easy steps. And it’s super filling and satisfying!

This vegan Ethiopian Berbere chickpea pizza by Richa from Vegan Richa is packed with flavor! Richa topped it off with tahini garlic dressing. But it’s also great with vegan ranch, or other creamy dressing.

I can’t get enough of lentil walnut meat. I’ve already used it for vegan tacos and a vegan taco salad. It’s just soooo good!! I now took my vegan walnut meat to the next level and made a vegan taco pizza with it. And boy was it yummy! If you can’t decide between tacos and pizza, this is the recipe for you!!

Simple Veggie Pizza With Homemade Tomato Sauce — Project Sunny

This grilled veggie pizza with homemade quick yeast-free dough by Bianca from Elephantastic Vegan is perfect for spontaneous pizza cravings! Bianca topped it with zucchini, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and red onion.

Doesn’t this vegan pepperoni pizza by Florian from Contentedness Cooking look super delicious? I mean just look at it! Instead of pepperoni slices he used marinated and baked zucchini. Doesn’t that sound cool?

Drool

If you’re looking for an exotic pizza, then try this Thai pizza by Sophia from Veggies Don’t Bite. It’s topped with carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and chickpeas and smothered in a light and creamy peanut sauce. So yummy!

Vegan Pizza The Best Easy Recipe!

Butternut squash makes a silky-smooth and full-flavored pizza sauce. Kare from Kitchen Treaty used it as the perfectly creamy base for this fall-inspired pizza with apples and pecans.

This vegan French bread pizza is incredibly delicious, crunchy, and ready in only 15 minutes! I topped it with bell pepper, broccoli, and small vegan pepperoni slices. Perfect for quick weeknight dinners! And also super kid-friendly!

BBQ sauce and pizza always is a great combination. This BBQ veggie pizza by Ginny from Vegan In The Freezer is the perfect proof! Ginny topped it with BBQ sauce, portobello mushrooms, zucchini, and cauliflower.

Best Vegan Pizza Recipe

This easy summer pizza by Richa from Vegan Richa is tossed in homemade BBQ seasoning and dressed in BBQ sauce. Richa topped it with sweet potato, corn, and jalapeño.

This vegan Buffalo chickpea pizza with white garlic sauce and celery ranch dressing  by Richa from Vegan Richa takes just minutes to put together. It’s so easy to make and packed with flavor! And it’s soy-free and gluten-free.

Vegan

If you’re looking for an easy vegan pizza, try this super creamy vegan Chanterelle Pizza by Bianca from Elephantastic Vegan. Bianca used homemade vegan cheese sauce and a crust made from scratch!

Simple Vegan Pizza

This healthy vegan avocado pizza by Carine from Sweet As Honey is ready in less than 15 minutes. Carine used a thin sprouted pizza base and topped it with fried black beans, red onions, grilled corn, salsa sauce, and coconut yogurt.

I hope you enjoyed these vegan pizza recipes as much as I do! Don’t forget to pin or share this post so you have these vegan pizza recipes ready when you need them!

If you give any of these recipes a try, I’d love to know what you think about it. Just leave me a comment below. Your comments really make my day!

Gluten Free Vegan Pizza

We use cookies to improve your experience. You accept this by clicking Okay or continue to use our site. Find out more.OkayThis Vegan Pizza is our absolute favourite pizza ever! It’s made with the best pizza crust, is very customisable and tastes incredible!!

At one point in our marriage, I made vegan pizza every single Friday. I’m talking, Fridays were simple pizza party Friday night in our household. I would switch it up. Sometimes I would make crispy kale pesto pizza in our cast iron. Sometimes I would make chickpea bbq pizza and we’d eat the whole thing that night. I’ve made so many kinds of pizza recipes that I feel like we could do a pizza roundup!

Best

But above them all, I always find myself coming back to this one. Beautiful, simple vegan pizza. Something about classics always brings me back. I get to focus on creating an incredible crust, on jazzing up my pizza sauce , layering on my vegan mozzarella, and always, always, sprinkling on some veganParmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. I promised – you’ll love this pizza.

Vegan Pizza Recipes That Will Change Your Life

Apart from an incredible crust and great sauce, the shining point of vegan pizza is the cheese! I know you guys want an incredible cheese, and these are my favourite ones available for purchase:

Enjoy friends! If you make this Vegan Pizza Recipe, please snap a photo and tag # on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!

The steam method isn’t necessary. But, it’s brilliant. Basically, you’re increasing the temperature in your home oven similar to the Dutch oven bread method that I use to make my no knead bread. With the steam method, you place any pan like a loaf pan, with hot water in your oven after it’s at 500°F/260°C.

Vegan Deep Dish Pizza Recipe

Let the loaf pan filled with water sit for about 10-15 minutes on the rack below where you’re going to place your pizza. During that time, you can roll out your dough, lay on your toppings, snap a photo for Instagram and add that little extra bit of cheese you were wondering if you should add (always add more cheese). Then carefully, place your pizza in. There will be a lot of steam. Cook your pizza and remove. You’ll get the most beautiful bubbly crust. Check out my Instagram highlights for what I mean. Bonus points if you add cornmeal or semolina flour on the bottom. That’s my favourite way to get my ideal crust. The regular way works incredibly too, so either way, everyone will love it. 

Pizza Stone vs Baking Sheet If I had to choose, I would I always recommend a pizza stone because it produces the best results. That being said, using the back of your baking sheet works just as well. If you want, you can place the baking sheet in the oven while its preheating and then using a parchment paper, slide your pizza onto it. It'll begin to cook the pizza instantly, and provide an even better crust. Get a nice heavy duty baking sheet for this since many warp under high heat, but you can certainly use what you have. This is the pizza stone I recommend.

Homemade

I love using my cast iron to make pizza! It more mimics deep dish pizza with an excellent crust. Preheat your cast iron with the oven, then remove with mitts when you're ready to use. Working quickly, sling the dough over it and carefully let it cascase a little over the slides of the cast iron. You want to ensure your dough is evenly spread. Add your sauce and toppings and place it back into the oven. Cook and ensure the centre is fully cooked through. 

Favorite Veggie Pizza {the Best!}

What yeast to use? I

0 Response to "Vegan Pizza Recipe Ideas"

Posting Komentar