[This post is sponsored by The Home Depot! I am so so excited to be partnering with them through the rest of 2019 to share amazing grilling recipes with you, using the new Weber Genesis II E315 grill! You’re going to LOVE this grilled steakhouse pizza for Father’s Day.]
I get a thrill from both and it’s easily one of my favorite dishes to serve those I love. Easily! I mean, who can resist a perfect crust with tons of bubbly cheese? Not I.

Today, I’ve partnered with The Home Depot again to bring you the most delicious steakhouse pizza! I wanted to create something that Eddie would absolutely LOVE for Father’s Day, and this is it. I’ve been using the
Pan Seared New York Strip Steak With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
that we are loving this year (so easy! So simple for me to use! Everything is seamless and it’s sleek and looks pretty!), and I’ve been grilling pizza like a mad woman. You’ve probably seen it on instagram. Maybe once a week already? And we’re barely in mid-June.
While our usual grilled pizzas tend to be more of the pepperoni and margherita variety (because, let’s be real, it’s so simple and kid friendly and I don’t even have to think about a recipe), every now and then I love creating something fancy and high maintenance for our pizza. I mean, I even have a chapter partly dedicated to pizza in my first book, because pretty much EVERYTHING can be pizza-fied, right?
In this case, we’re going with steakhouse pizza. Think of super smoky, juicy filet topped high on your fluffy crust. Yep, I did it.
Amazing Steak And Blue Cheese Pizza
This steakhouse pizza is everything I want with my steak… and it’s NOT philly cheesesteak! That is probably one of Eddie’s favorite pizza flavors, but I wanted something a little… lighter?
Ha, I don’t think we can call this “lighter” per se, but I love the flavors on here and that they aren’t covered in cheese sauce. Instead, they are covered in crumbly gorgonzola and it’s melty and tangy and SO delicious.
Everything that goes ON the pizza can be made on the grill too. The steak, cooked however you like it, the mushroom caps, sliced and juicy, and the onions – grilled and filled with tons of flavor. Once everything is sliced and chopped and ready, it all goes back on the dough to be set on the grill!
Knock Off Olive Garden's Steak Gorgonzola
We LIVE for grilled pizza in the summer. And I love to throw my dough directly on the grill, all toppings piled high. The key to this is moving quickly. Everything has to be ready, and once it’s ready, you have a maximum of two minutes to assemble the pizza so it doesn’t stick to the peel. And even with two minutes, it may stick a little so you have to be prepared.

You gotta move quick and slide it on to the hot grill like a pro, but I promise it is SO worth it. So so worth it.
As crazy and wild as this pizza is – as loaded as it is – if you pair it with a crisp, chilled wine and serve it on a sunny patio, you have the most perfect dinner. It’s the loveliest bite!
Balsamic Steak And Gorgonzola Pizza Recipe
This grilled steakhouse pizza has all the amazing smoky flavors of your favorite steakhouse. Grilled onions, mushrooms and creamy gorgonzola finish it off.
Be sure to follow @ on instagram and tag #. You can also post a photo of your recipe to our facebook page.Mix up pizza night this week! This Steak and Gorgonzola Pizza features seared ribeye steak along with dollops of creamy mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese. Yum!

Ever since Robbie was old enough to sit in a shopping cart, we’ve had a weekend tradition. I load my buddy up, and we head out grocery shopping together. Sometimes it’s early on Sunday morning. Other times, we have swim lessons on Sundays, so we head out Saturday mornings. Laura stays back and cleans up the house while the guys are out
Steak And Egg Flatbread Pizza
Buying Goldfish crackers. (I suspect Laura blares Backstreet Boys while cleaning up Robbie’s toys, so it’s a good thing that we’re out of the house!)
Most weekends, we also stop by Fred the Butcher, a local butcher store that has won numerous ‘best butcher store in the area’ awards. In fact, they’ve won the yearly award so many times that it’s almost not worth counting ’em up! Fred the Butcher carries an incredible selection of Certified Angus Beef
Brand products…no wonder they keep winning that award! Last summer, I had the opportunity to visit Certified Angus Beef’s Culinary Center in Wooster, Ohio. I came back armed with all sorts of knowledge and ideas – like these Hatch Green Chile Burgers. I also came back armed with stress steers.
![]()
Recipe Detail Page
I gave Robbie a ‘stress steer’ when I got home, and now he brings it with him every time we go to “the meat store.” Fred the Butcher has a huge steer out front, and Robbie wants to make sure his stress steer gets to say hello to his larger friend. (Look at that top middle photo. He’s “introducing” his stress steer to the Fred the Butcher steer!) So every weekend, we stop by and pet the steer outside of Fred the Butcher. At some point, I started taking photos of this ritual. It’s amazing to look back at how much Robbie has grown! It’s also really funny how Robbie associates his stress steers with the larger steer outside of Fred’s. He wants to make sure they’re all friends!
Robbie and I stopped by Fred the Butcher last weekend to pick up a good ribeye steak for this Steak and Gorgonzola Pizza. We do pizza nights almost once a week here (typically on Saturday nights), and this time I wanted to include steak with dollops of gorgonzola and mozzarella cheese. Delicious!
I had initially planned on using blue cheese for this pizza. After all, one of my favorite hamburgers involved bits of blue cheese mixed right into the patty. However, Laura astutely pointed out that the larger amount of blue cheese required for the pizza could overwhelm the other flavors. So I backtracked slightly and used gorgonzola cheese instead. Gorgonzola is technically a type of blue cheese, but it falls on the milder end of the spectrum. It worked perfectly for this Steak and Gorgonzola Pizza!
Epic Steak Flatbread Pizza Recipe
You might notice that this pizza is a bit more “rustic” in shape. (Note that huge crust bubble!) This was our first time making a pizza in the new house, and we’re still adjusting to the new kitchen. We have an electric oven now, so we realized that we’ll need to preheat it a bit longer when we make pizza. That’s ok. We’re learning! In the meantime, I can say with 100% certainty that this “rustic” pizza was still quite delicious! If you do pizza night at your place, then put a good ribeye steak and gorgonzola on the shopping list. If you don’t do pizza night at your place…then start! Cheers, friends!

Did you make this Steak and Gorgonzola Pizza at home? Leave a comment. Or better yet, snap a photo and tag me on Instagram (@)!
Mix up pizza night this week! This Steak and Gorgonzola pizza features seared ribeye steak along with dollops of creamy mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese. Yum!
0 Response to "Steak Gorgonzola Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar