You may be surprised how cheap it is to make homemade pizza. I wrote a post several years ago showing how to make my pizza dough in a jar. All you need to do is add the wet ingredients. Easy, and saves so much time and money. Pizza Dough In A Jar
I’m still anxious to teach people to cook from scratch, so today it’s all about making pizza from scratch. Let’s talk cost to make it as well. I can only give estimates because we all buy different products and pay different amounts for electricity or gas to bake the pizza. My labor is FREE, just giving you the heads up. Plus, I do not have to drive into town to pick up a pizza or tip the driver when it’s delivered. So here we go, my friends.

I only buy bread flour and I buy 25-50 pounds at a time. If I only use 4 cups of flour, I’m estimating the cost to be $.20 cents. Cheap, right? I buy my SAF Instant yeast in larger packages and store what I don’t use in the freezer. I’m guessing maybe $.05 cents. Salt is approximately $.02 cents. Water is FREE. Sugar is about $.05 and olive oil I buy in half-gallon containers, the cost would be about $.25. The total cost for the pizza crust: is $.57 for 2 small pizzas or one large 14-inch pizza. Total $.57 cents.
Pizza How To Save Money By Making Your Own
I check out all the case lot sales so my tomato paste costs a mere $.50 cents. The tomato sauce or diced tomatoes are $.75 cents. The total cost for the pizza sauce: $1.25 for 2 small pizzas or one large 14-inch pizza. Total $1.25.
For mozzarella cheese, I shred the 8-ounce block myself to save money and it costs $1.75 for two small pizzas or one 14-inch pizza. Total $1.75.
I buy the pepperoni when it’s on sale for 2 for $3.00 and each package will cover two small pizzas or one large 14-inch pizza. The cost is $1.50. I freeze the packages and bring one out when I make pizza. Total $1.50.
Best Homemade Pizza Recipe (1 Hour Or Overnight)
I like onions and peppers and I get them for less than $.50 total for 2 small pizzas or one 14-inch pizza. I slice and chop them myself. Total cost $.50 cents.
I have to guess that it may cost $.50 cents because I have to have the oven preheated up to 375 degrees. And I will bake it for 25 minutes total cost $.50 cents.
Two small pizzas or one large 14-inch pizza totals $6.07. This is cheaper than Little Caesar’s Pizza or Domino’s. Here’s the deal, we can now add more meat or more cheese and I call that a cheap meal at home. That’s $3.04 per small pizza. Score!
The Easiest Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Recipe
Now, you do not have to put the ingredients in a jar, but I do and it’s ready when I want to mix it up for that last-minute dinner. You can make one large 14-inch pizza or two smaller ones. It depends on how thick you like your crust too! My mouth is watering right now!
Mark and I do not like a lot of spices, call us plain folks, but you can add fresh chopped garlic and some of your favorite spices to this sauce recipe.
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE the feel of bread dough, or in this case, pizza dough. You may have flour all over your apron, if you wear one, I don’t. I should but that’s how I roll, no pun intended. You’ll want to flour your countertop and the rolling pin.
Takeaway Recipes: Sourdough Pizza With Classic Italian Toppings
You can make it in a circle or place it on a cookie sheet. I always watch for the cheese to bubble on top and lift the crust to see if it’s brown enough. You can sprinkle cornmeal on the pan, but I don’t. I do grease the pan though.
Here’s the deal, you can make single-size pizzas and everyone rolls their own out. I used to do that for birthday parties, kids love it!! Then the kids or adults put the exact ingredients they want on their own pan.

You can spread it thin or thick, it’s that easy. One thing I like to do is spread the sauce on the dough, then sprinkle a layer of cheese on before you add your favorite toppings. After the toppings, I sprinkle another layer of cheese on top. Is your mouth watering yet?
The Best Veggie Supreme Pizza [recipe + Video]
I hope you print out these pizza recipes and make them soon with the ingredients you have in your home. Life is good if we can cook from scratch and save time and money. The bonus is that we know what is in our food. Thanks for being prepared for the unexpected. May God bless this world. Linda
Disclosures: This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s Privacy Policy, clickhere.Is there anything more satisfying than pizza? It's a universally beloved food and when you're home spending a night relaxing on the couch, there really is no better meal option. If you want to challenge yourself and improve your cooking skills with all this extra time spent at home, whipping up your
Whether you're vegan, a gluten-free eater, or a meat lover, we've dished out a slice of pizza for all sorts of palates and dietary restrictions. Read on to see which healthy pizza recipes grab your tongue by the taste buds! Oh, and did we mention that these are
National Pizza Week: The Best Deals To Save Money On Papa John's, Prezzo, Pizza Express & More
And can help you lose weight? A win all around. Just a warning: You may drool on your smartphone or keyboard while scrolling through these delicious options. (And if you're really looking to step up your healthy cooking game, here are the 22 Meals to Melt Belly Fat in 2022 .)
California Pizza Kitchen made its bones slinging unconventional pizzas topped with ingredients like pear and gorgonzola, Jamaican jerk chicken, and even a full-blown salad. But none is more famous, or strangely satisfying, than the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza, which launched CPK into the national conscience in the '80s. As good as theirs is, we're confident our barbecue chicken pizza recipe is even better. Plus, it's cheaper to make at home and has just a third of the calories.

English muffins come with built-in portion control, so no matter how lavishly you adorn them, you won't break the 400-calorie barrier. And that's why they serve as the perfect base for our personal, mini-sized pizza recipe. We even have three different variations, so any and all pizza cravings you may have will be satisfied. (Yes, that includes Hawaiian, too!)
How To Make Homemade Pizza On The Grill
When it comes to funky pies, we've long had a love affair with the Hawaiian, not just for its yin-yang balance of sweetness and smoke, but also because it's one of the best healthy pizza recipes you can eat. It might not be authentic Italian, but it's authentically American.
Here, we use Boboli's whole-wheat thin crust shell as a low-calorie, fiber-rich base. We then load the pizza with a team of nutritional all-stars (red peppers, artichokes, fresh basil), and a good amount of turkey pepperoni. Torn deli ham or Canadian bacon would also work great here. You're your own delivery person now!
The cherry tomatoes roast into sweet little orbs of sauce, the prosciutto adds a salty punch, and the arugula, which wilts gently from the residual heat of the pizza, brings a fresh, peppery note to the pie. Bellisima!
Ways To Save Money By Reusing Leftovers
Eggs kind of just make every dish better, so why not jazz up your pizza with some? And we're not talking about tossing scrambled eggs on a slice. This homemade sunny-side up pizza recipe is unlike any pizza you could ever order, so we have a feeling you're going to roll up your sleeves and break out the pizza dough quite often, especially when you taste this artisan-level pie.
Making pizza at home gives you ultimate quality control—over the freshness of the ingredients, the bulk of the crust, and the combination of flavors. With a bit of practice, you'll outgun the best pizzerias in your town with this homemade pizza recipe.

True artisanal pizza eschews floppy, sloppy slices in favor of a thin, delicate crust and a careful balance of sauce and toppings. The result is a pizza with a fraction of the calories and a surplus of flavor, which is exactly what this recipe recreates.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Start with the ultimate breakfast bread—the fiber-dense whole-wheat English muffin—as your base and salsa as your sauce, then add eggs, ham, and cheese for flavor, substance, and plenty of protein. It beats an 800-calorie breakfast sandwich any day, and you get to tell everyone you know that you had pizza for breakfast.
While this fruit pizza cookie recipe is still a dessert, it's one that you can feel good about eating. It's the best fruit pizza recipe we've been able to come up with to date!
No matter your dietary denomination, you're going to want to eat pizza. And keto
0 Response to "Save Money Good Diet Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar