Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza Recipe

Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza Recipe

A savory, fall-inspired roasted butternut squash and sausage pizza with garlicky sautéed mushrooms and fresh herbs. And, in partnership with OXO, ideas for smarter meal prep, ingredient storage, and better on-the-go-lunches.

Admittedly, I’m late to the meal planning game, and really, really late to meal prep. My family usually rolls into the week with a solid meal plan and occasionally, I do a bit of prep like making beans, pizza dough, or a couple hardy salads that will last a few days. But lately I’ve seen the wisdom of a more complete meal prep situation.

Roasted

For one thing, prepped foods transition seamlessly from lunches to dinners, allowing me to mix and match ingredients for everything from salads to pizza toppings – specifically salads and pizza toppings, actually.

Vegan Butternut Squash And Sausage Pizza

To get ready for the week ahead this week, I prepped a batch of quinoa, a big massaged kale salad (like this one), roasted butternut squash, garlicky sautéed mushrooms, pizza dough, sliced red onions, and a simple lemon dressing. With these ingredients, I was able to pull together a couple days worth of knockout lunch salads and crisp thin crust pizzas topped with sautéed mushrooms, roasted butternut squash, and sausage.

Prepping complementary ingredients like mushrooms, winter squash, and kale is a great way to embrace the season and ensure there are always prepped vegetables on hand. Of course, if you’re going to all the trouble of prepping vegetables and bringing your lunch, it’s wise to have the right containers for the job. I recently transitioned from a mishmash of plastic and glass containers, to a wonderfully practical, impeccably designed set of OXO Smart Seal Glass Storage Containers. They stack perfectly and come in graduated sizes, meaning I always have the right-sized container. They’re freezer- and oven-friendly, too, so I can prep and store ingredients and then warm them right in the container.

I also picked up OXO’s On-the-Go Salad Container and instantly fell in love. For starters, there’s a wide, deep bowl that leaves plenty of room for enormous salads. There’s also a separate tray for toppings and dressing, or even a sandwich. It all fits together with a leak-proof lid. The On-the-Go Salad Container is seriously a lunch packing dream.

Butternut Squash, Bacon, Blue Cheese Pizza

If you’re interested in bringing meal prep and planning together, I’ve listed both the butternut squash and sausage pizza and salad recipes below. Happy prepping, friends!

Note that the pizza recipe can easily be made vegetarian. Just double the amount of mushrooms for maximum umami goodness. I’ve linked to my favorite homemade pizza dough recipe below; for best results, allow dough to rise in the fridge overnight.I rarelyspeak of love when it comes to pizza. Don’t get me wrong. I really, really like it, but pizza is pizza as far as I’m concerned.Nothing too special – it’s bread, sauce, and toppings.

Butternut

Their offeringschange from time to time, but the one constant is thebutternut squash sauce. I wasn’t sure what to think at first, but it was love at first bite. The butternut squash createsa creamy, buttery, savory-sweet base that I adore. And that’s saying a lot from a die-hard tomato sauce addict!

Roasted Butternut Squash Will Be Your New Favorite Pizza Topping

I typically go for store-bought pizza dough because it’s so easy and keeps this recipe to just 10 ingredients. But feel free to make your own if you prefer (find our gluten free version here). The real magic is in the sauce.

I also tried vegan mozzarella cheese on this pie, but I still prefer my homemade Vegan Parmesan Cheese! It’s literally the best and saves my dairy-free life when it comes toItalian food.

Butternut

This is the perfect dish when you’re craving pizza but want something new and different. Plus, you’ll have leftover butternut squash sauce for future pizzas or to turn into soup (like this Simple Pumpkin Soup) or pasta (like this Roasted Red Pepper Pasta).

Butternut Squash Flatbread Pizza

If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and take a picture and tag it # on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!

10-ingredient pizza that’s perfect for late summer and fall. Butternut squash sauce adds a colorful, savory-sweet base, while broccolini, chickpeas, and onion add texture, fiber, and protein. A healthy, plant-based meal the whole family will enjoy.

Roasted

*The best way to cube butternut squash is to start with a large, very sharp knife, cutting off the top and bottom ends. Then cut in half where the small, cylinder shape and round, bulb-shape meet. Use knife to carefully remove skin. Then remove any seeds with spoon or ice cream scoop. Cut into small cubes and proceed with recipe as directed. *For vegan mozzarella cheese, I love Daiya brand. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate.

Butternut Squash And Sage Pizza With Ricotta

Serving: 1 slice Calories: 171 Carbohydrates: 24 g Protein: 6.2 g Fat: 6.4 g Saturated Fat: 1.1 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 199 mg Fiber: 2.2 g Sugar: 4.1 g

I typically go for store-bought pizza dough because it’s so easy and keeps this recipe to just 10 ingredients. But feel free to make your own if you prefer (find our gluten free version here). The real magic is in the sauce.

I also tried vegan mozzarella cheese on this pie, but I still prefer my homemade Vegan Parmesan Cheese! It’s literally the best and saves my dairy-free life when it comes toItalian food.

Butternut

This is the perfect dish when you’re craving pizza but want something new and different. Plus, you’ll have leftover butternut squash sauce for future pizzas or to turn into soup (like this Simple Pumpkin Soup) or pasta (like this Roasted Red Pepper Pasta).

Butternut Squash Flatbread Pizza

If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and take a picture and tag it # on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!

10-ingredient pizza that’s perfect for late summer and fall. Butternut squash sauce adds a colorful, savory-sweet base, while broccolini, chickpeas, and onion add texture, fiber, and protein. A healthy, plant-based meal the whole family will enjoy.

Roasted

*The best way to cube butternut squash is to start with a large, very sharp knife, cutting off the top and bottom ends. Then cut in half where the small, cylinder shape and round, bulb-shape meet. Use knife to carefully remove skin. Then remove any seeds with spoon or ice cream scoop. Cut into small cubes and proceed with recipe as directed. *For vegan mozzarella cheese, I love Daiya brand. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate.

Butternut Squash And Sage Pizza With Ricotta

Serving: 1 slice Calories: 171 Carbohydrates: 24 g Protein: 6.2 g Fat: 6.4 g Saturated Fat: 1.1 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 199 mg Fiber: 2.2 g Sugar: 4.1 g

0 Response to "Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar