When I was in college, California Pizza Kitchen was the height of awesomeness for my friends and me. A vegetarian at the time, I loved their deliciously thin and creatively adorned pizzas more than life itself. CPK was one of my favorite things.
In the years since leaving California, I’ve created occasional knockoffs of some of the CPK pizza varieties I remember, since there’s no CPK within at least 500 miles of the ranch—maybe even farther. Today I want to share my rendering of their very popular BBQ Chicken Pizza, which was a favorite of Jeff, my (platonic) roommate from Taiwan.

For today, enjoy this pizza! And change it up however you’d like—I think CPK used a slightly different cheese than my plain mozzarella, and I’ve added slivers of fresh jalapeno and, once, chunks of fresh pineapple. Just use the basic recipe as a starting point and have some fun with it!
California Pizza Kitchen Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
Then just cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it aside for 1 to 2 hours. Or, if you’d like to make it the day before,
Throw the chicken in the oven for about 25 minutes. The BBQ sauce will get nice and brown and smoky and lovely.
*Shortcut* – You could also just buy a rotisserie chicken, then shred it and coat it in some BBQ sauce if you don’t want to cook the chicken yourself. This is flexible!
Ree Drummond's New Menu Items At Her Oklahoma Restaurant, The Merc
Slice a red onion in half from root to tip, then pull out the center core so you can achieve clean half-moon slices.
Grab HALF the pizza dough (recipe makes two crusts) and squeeze the dough toward the bottom to form a nice, tight, pulled ball.

I have no idea why I do this, except I saw it back in 2004 in an episode of “The Restaurant” with Rocco Dispirito. His good friend from Italy, Antonnio, is visiting New York and he shows Tony, the head chef at the time, how to make pizza. He always begins by squeezing the dough into a tight little ball…”like a woman’s bottom”, he says in Italian.
Bbq Chicken Flatbread Recipe
You can roll out the pizza with a rolling pin if you’d like, but sometimes it’s just as easy to throw it around and stretch it.
Believe me, I don’t know what I’m doing. And you don’t have to know what you’re doing either! Just pull and stretch till it feels right.

NEXT: Normally, I would spread a very tiny, light layer of BBQ sauce on the crust, treating it as the pizza sauce. But I plum forgot.
Best Gluten Free Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
Since I hadn’t spread the sauce on the crust, I went ahead and drizzled a little on top of the assembled pizza.
30 Black-Eyed Pea Recipes for New Year's Luck 25 Cheese Dips That Are Ooey Gooey Goodness Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup Is So Good How to Make Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer

How to Make Hearty Beef Empanadas Make Corn and Black Bean Salsa in Just 15 Minutes These Appetizers Are the Best Way to Eat Veggies Every Christmas Dish You Can Make in a Crock-Pot
Grilled Chicken & Bacon Pizza With Garlic Cream Sauce
Spinach Dip Is Everyone's Favorite Party Snack This Baked Brie Is an Easy, Cheesy Appetizer How to Host a Special Christmas Eve Dinner 30 Christmas Salads to Round Out the Meal
You can roll out the pizza with a rolling pin if you’d like, but sometimes it’s just as easy to throw it around and stretch it.
Believe me, I don’t know what I’m doing. And you don’t have to know what you’re doing either! Just pull and stretch till it feels right.

NEXT: Normally, I would spread a very tiny, light layer of BBQ sauce on the crust, treating it as the pizza sauce. But I plum forgot.
Best Gluten Free Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
Since I hadn’t spread the sauce on the crust, I went ahead and drizzled a little on top of the assembled pizza.
30 Black-Eyed Pea Recipes for New Year's Luck 25 Cheese Dips That Are Ooey Gooey Goodness Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup Is So Good How to Make Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer

How to Make Hearty Beef Empanadas Make Corn and Black Bean Salsa in Just 15 Minutes These Appetizers Are the Best Way to Eat Veggies Every Christmas Dish You Can Make in a Crock-Pot
Grilled Chicken & Bacon Pizza With Garlic Cream Sauce
Spinach Dip Is Everyone's Favorite Party Snack This Baked Brie Is an Easy, Cheesy Appetizer How to Host a Special Christmas Eve Dinner 30 Christmas Salads to Round Out the Meal
0 Response to "Ree Drummond Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar