As far as I can recall, I’ve always loved bread, any kind of dish that involves bread making gets me excited! I am a true breadaholic (if such a thing exists), which is why some members of my family say I could live off the stuff (they’re not wrong there either). And that’s really what I think a pizza is, a flat piece of bread with yummy things on top, lol! Ok, so maybe I’m over simplifying it a tad, but you get the gist of it. Not only do I love eating dough based foods, I love the whole baking process – the waiting for the dough to rise, knocking the air out of it and the smell after it’s been baked, it’s all just so exciting, and this Chicken Tikka and Jalapeno Pizzas should definitely hit the spot as the base is super fluffy and light and beats anything store bought.
My pizzas have been widely tasted by my family and friends and everyone says the same thing, they’re always amazed at how soft the base is. I put this down to the use of milk powder, which helps to create a very soft dough. There is actual science behind this which is why if this if your first time baking a pizza base with the use of milk powder, you will notice the difference. So if you were planning on skipping the milk powder because you don’t usually have it at home, here’s where I tell you that that’s a bad idea, don’t skip it!

The recipe itself isn’t complex but you do need to allow yourself enough time to create the different stages of the pizza. The lengthiest part of the recipe is making the pizza base, once that’s done everything else is pretty much straight forward.
Domino's Pizza Marks Remarkable Milestone As The Fastest Qsr In Sri Lanka To Reach 50 Stores
I have divided this recipe into three stages; the first stage shows you how to prepare the dough, in the second stage we make the pizza sauce and the third and final stage is creating the chicken tikka strips for the topping. You can chop and change the toppings for whatever you like and if you can’t get hold of passata, you can always use canned tomatoes, just whizz them in the blender beforehand.
Because everything within the recipe is made from scratch, including the pizza sauce, I have tried to use ingredients which save time ie. use garlic powder instead of prepping fresh garlic and using passata instead of canned tomatoes, to save having to puree the pizza sauce afterwards to make it smooth. Even the chicken tikka isn’t a lengthy chicken tikka recipe like the one here , as it’s going on top of the pizza with other ingredients, it doesn’t need to be very complex.
My children adore homemade pizzas and get really excited when I make this for dinner, I really hope that those of you who have been eagerly waiting for this recipe are pleased with it too and that it delivers all that you expect it to!
Recipes To Compete With The Street
Note, you need to use an ACTUAL measuring cup and not a random cup. Also, the water should not be hot, as this can kill the yeast and will prevent the dough from rising.
Stir to dissolve the sugar and add 2 tsp of dried yeast, mix again and leave to one side for 10 minutes till frothy.
If you are using your stand mixer, attach the dough hook and start to mix the ingredients on low. Alternatively you may use a wooden spoon to start off with and then take over with your hands.
Pizza Hot Delivery In Dhaka
Measure an additional 1/2 cup of warm water and slowly add to the mixing bowl, keep mixing on this speed till the ingredients start to form a ball of dough.
Increase the speed, you will see the dough slowly start to pull away from the bowls, beat for 2 – 3 more minutes.
The top left photo shows you what the dough should look like, don’t worry if the dough doesn’t look completely smooth, it will be smooth by the end of the next few steps.
Easy Sliced Bread Pizza By Reel And Grill
The dough is meant to be slightly sticky, note how the dough sticks to my hand in the top right photo. This ensures you have a super soft pizza base and crust instead of something dense and chewy.
Now is the fun part! You know when you’re feeling aggressive (can’t just be me that feels that way!) but can’t take it out on anything? Well now you can!

Take the dough and lift it up and SLAP it down HARD on the counter, and I mean be as aggressive as you want! Lift and repeat for 15 – 20 more times, or as many times as needed till the dough feels elastic and smooth.
Kitchen Simmer: Tandoori Chicken Pizza On Naan
Add all the spices – 1 tsp tandoori powder, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp salt (adjust to taste) and red food colouring (optional, I used about 1/4 tsp).
Heat some oil in a frying pan and once hot, fry the chicken tikka slices for 2 – 3 minutes either side.
….pushing from the centre outwards, making sure the dough is level and even as you do so, till it reaches the edges of the pizza pan.
Hot & Spicy Chicken Pizza
Next create a rim for the pizza bases; using the tips of your fingers create some indentations around the edge of the pizza bases (bottom left photo), this will stop the sauce from spilling over.
Once both pizza bases are shaped I usually let them prove for another 30 minutes, this gives the bases a super fluffy texture. This is not necessary if you are rushed for time.

Prepare any other extra toppings you may want to add to your pizzas, for this recipe we are using sliced red onion and jalapenos. Don’t forget to grate the cheddar also if you are using block cheese (cheese is not pictured as I used ready grated cheese)
Thai 'krapow' Pizza
Spread the tomato sauce made earlier over the pizza bases, be generous, using the back of a spoon or ladle makes this easier.
Then arrange the chicken tikka slices and pour over any juices from the chicken on top too. I crammed all my chicken pieces onto one pizza because I kept the second vegetarian.
Bake the pizza in a preheated oven, gas mark 5 for 25 – 30 minutes till the pizza is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Chicken Nai Miris
If you like the recipe please share with friends and family, also follow me on Facebook and Instagram . Questions? Leave a comment below or message me on Facebook .
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.XI usually go to the grocery store in the mornings, but the other night I decided to go instead. I was so happy that I did because they had some great end of the day deals. They had discounted organic boneless chicken tenders 80% off because the sell by date was that day. I quickly snapped up several packages (my Mother did not raise a fool) and grinned like a Cheshire cat all the way home. Since they had to be used quickly, I marinated all the chicken in Greek yogurt and spices for some fun Indian style dishes. This is my first experiment...Tandoori Chicken Pizza on Naan. I had some frozen packaged naan bread in my freezer so this was a fast and easy pizza. My husband loved it. My kids loved it. I loved it. I sure hope I get more chicken deals because I already want to make this pizza again.

Marinate meat with yogurt and spices for 1-4 hours. If you marinate it for only 1 hour keep it on the counter. If you marinate it longer, put it in the fridge, but bring it to room temperature (sit out on counter about 30-45 minutes) before cooking.
Cook This Recipe: Buffalo Chicken And Onion Rings Pizza From Greenwich
In a large nonstick skillet heat 2 Tbs canola oil until it really hot then add the marinated chicken. Saute for 5-7 minutes until chicken is cooked.
Drain the chicken out of pan withoutany of thecooking liquid and reserve until later. Add the tomato sauce or dice tomatoes chutney and garlic to pan (with the cooking liquid) and cook for 10-12 minutes until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper. Top pizza with a light layer of sauce. I used the diced tomatoes so my pizza had chunky tomatoes too.
Next top pizza with mozzarella cheese. Then top with cooked tandoori chicken and sliced onions. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top. Bake in a 450 degree oven on a pizza stone or cookie sheet until crust is crispy and cheese ismelted. Serve hot. Enjoy.
Pizza Hut Introduces The All New 'magnificent 7'!
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Chicken Sri Lanka"
Posting Komentar