Ninja Air Fryer Pizza Recipes

Ninja Air Fryer Pizza Recipes

For your next pizza night, try this easy air fryer pizza recipe! Ready to serve in 10 minutes, these personal pizzas are super delicious and easy to customize with our favorite toppings.

It’s always a good night when it’s pizza night in our house! These pizzas made in an air fryer are simple to customize and make. They are also easy enough for kids to assist in making them.

The

Use my favorite No-Cook Pizza Sauce for a rich and tomatoey base, load it with some stringy mozzarella cheese, and add your favorite toppings. So easy and so delicious! Or fold these and turn them into air fryer calzones.

Healthy Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls

Meanwhile, prepare your pizza by placing pizza crust on an air fryer parchment paper liner. This makes the pizza easier to get in and out of the air fryer.

Place the pizza in the air fryer basket. I use a air fryer rack to keep by toppings from flying all around.

These pizzas are best served straight out of the air fryer. They take minutes to prep, but if you are making your own sauce, you can make that a few days ahead of time. You can also top this pizza crusts a few hours before you are planning to cook them and keep them in the fridge.

How To Cook Pizza In Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven

Yes! Reheating your pizza in an air fryer is so much better than using a microwave and way quicker than using the oven. Add it to a preheated air fryer at 320 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. It will come out perfectly crispy, like it’s just been made.

You can make a frozen pizza, or ready made pizza, in the air fryer. You’ll want to check the times and temperatures suggested on your pizza packaging and reduce the temperature and time suggested for conventional ovens. For example, if the frozen pizza suggests cooking at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes in a conventional oven, then I cook it at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes in my air fryer. Reducing the temperature and time for oven recipes is an air fryer tip I live by.

When it comes to toppings on pizzas, the possibilities are endless. I often like to set up a pizza bar with lots of different options and then everyone can make their own personal pizza. A few toppings you can use:

Gluten Free Air Fryer Pan Pizzas

For your next pizza night you have to try this easy air fryer pizza recipe! Ready to serve in 10 minutes, these personal pizzas are super delicious and easy to customize with our favorite toppings.

Calories: 376 kcal | Carbohydrates: 39 g | Protein: 20 g | Fat: 16 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Cholesterol: 44 mg | Sodium: 1048 mg | Potassium: 245 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 644 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 347 mg | Iron: 3 mg

Subscribe to my YouTube Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos. Click the bell icon to be notified when I upload a new video.

Easy Homemade Air Fryer Pizza

Although attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe. Under no circumstances will be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.

I use pita bread for the crust. Comes out great. If you want a thin crust pizza, use top and bottom of the pita bread and make two pizzas.

Thanks for the great idea to hold down toppings. The first and only time I tried a pizza, I had pepperoni and cheese everywhere but on the crust!!

Top Ninja Air Fryer Recipes

Hi, thanks for keeping up your great recipe ideas. Just a suggestion seeing your fans are world wide. I am suggesting all suggested temperatures can have the Celsius temperature in brackets next to the Temperature in Fahrenheit. Ex:360F(180C) Many ThanksAir fryer pizza recipe - it only takes 30 minutes to make and the dough only needs 2 simple ingredients. I made mine in the Ninja Foodi XL.

Air fryer pizza recipe! Did you know that your air fryer is basically a mini pizza oven? Not only does it result in a super crispy finish, but it cooks fast, meaning this recipe only takes 30 mins from start to finish.

Air fryer pizza recipe, anyone? This isn’t something I expected to be making in my air fryer… but after one bite, I’m not sure I’ll ever go back to making this in the oven! Best of all, the dough doesn’t need any yeast or proving, making this one a total doddle.

Homemade

Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza (ad)

Of course, we’ve done air fryer chips, chicken tenders, buttermilk chicken and even cooked frozen oven-food in it too. It just makes dinner times so much more straightforward and quick… and healthier too on most occasions!

We have a gas-fire, portable pizza oven but as it’s winter at the mo, it’s sadly resigned to the garage for now. Who knew our air fryer could do an extremely similar job?!

The base is SUPER crispy and because the air fryer blasts lots of hot air in a confined space, the crust puffs up wonderfully. I used to avoid eating the crust as a kid, now it seems to be the best part!

The Best Air Fryer Pizza

But most importantly, the air fryer does such an amazing job when it comes to cooking the topping. Our pizzas literally looked like they came out of the pizza oven!!

And if I can make this, then you definitely can. So get your air fryers preheated and let’s do this… Ok, maybe don’t preheat it this early!

So I thought I’d kick things off with a little frequently asked questions section – if you just want the recipe, then keep scrolling.

Air Fryer Pizza Lunch Box Kits (ninja Foodi)

But I’ve thrown in some tips here that will be really helpful if this is your first time making this, or you want to adapt it. So here they are!

Bear in mind that minimising cross-contamination is hugely important if you’re Coeliac or making this for someone who is. Here’s some tips from Coeliac UK on minimising the risk of cross contamination.

The

Also, make sure that all ingredients used don’t have any gluten-containing ingredients. Then make sure that they also don’t have a ‘may contain’ warning for gluten, wheat, rye, barley, oats (which aren’t gf), spelt and khorasan wheat (aka Kamut).

How To Make Air Fryer Pizza (with A Crispy Crust!)

Yep, this recipe is dairy free! Simply use dairy free yoghurt – I often use Koko dairy free plain yoghurt to make this recipe and you’d never know the difference.

Yes! Just read the dairy-free advice above and you’ll have made it vegan too. Just make sure all your toppings are vegan too.

Yep, this is a nut-free recipe as far as ingredients go, BUT make sure you check the ingredients label on ALL the products you use just to be safe.

Easy Ninja Foodi Breakfast Pizza

Even if the products don’t contain nuts, they may have a ‘may contain nuts’ warning due to being produced in a factory that handles nuts.

Yes! You can easily make this low FODMAP by using lactose free plain or greek yoghurt – that way, it’s suitable for the elimination phase of the FODMAP diet and all other phases too.

Of course, ensure all your toppings are low FODMAP too – I actually use this pepperoni from Sainsbury’s which has no onion or garlic.

Minute Ninja Foodi Grill Pizza

I use the Ninja Foodi Max (also known as the Ninja Foodi XL) which is not only an air fryer, but a health grill too (shown in the photo below).

Create

Of course, though I use this specific machine, any air fryer will do! Just remember that they all vary slightly so keep in mind that:

Of course, I can whole heartedly recommend mine (link here) – it’s amazing! But of course, the decision is entirely up to you.

Easy Ninja Air Fryer Recipes

Mine is more expensive as it has the health grill aspect too (it basically doubles up as a George Foreman which is awesome when we can’t BBQ in the winter months). It’s also a little on the larger size due to the extra grill function.

But whatever you buy, I’d recommending getting one that has around a 4 litre capacity. You simply can’t cook much in anything smaller and you’ll end up having to cook everything in loads of small batches!

Well, since you don’t need oil to fry pizza in the first place, cooking this in the air fryer doesn’t make this recipe any healthier than any other method of cooking pizza.

Easy Air Fryer Pizza

However, it is much faster than the oven if you cook it in the air fryer. An air fryer generally yields better results as it ‘blasts’ the pizza with hot air, similar to how a pizza oven would!

It’s totally up to you. I’d recommend using a lovely, thick Greek yoghurt – that’s what I use to make this recipe.

Yes you can! In that case, I’d recommend following my regular gluten-free pizza recipe which you can find over here – it’s just easier!

How

Air Fryer Naan Pizza

Well, because it actually acts very similar to a pizza oven! A pizza oven cooks

0 Response to "Ninja Air Fryer Pizza Recipes"

Posting Komentar