My family digs both pizza and taco night, so I combined the 2 and made Taco Pizza using Cauliflower Crust. This turned out so yummy and has easily become our new favorite pizza. It is gluten free and will leave everybody at the table reaching for another slice.
The best part about this pizza is it is Keto and you would never know the crust is cauliflower. It seriously tastes like the real thing. First, I slathered it in pizza sauce, then top with my famous taco meat and I finished with coating the meat with cheese. Then I cooked it in a 425F oven for about 10-12 minutes. Once the pizza was cooked I topped with fresh tomatoes, lettuce and taco sauce.

I am dairy sensitive so I will usually make 2 of these pizzas, one regular and one dairy free. This is so easy to adjust. I love adding the Follow Your Heart, Fiesta Style Shredded Cheese. It is seriously so good and honestly taste like the real thing.
Grilled Veggie Cauliflower Crust Pizza
If you are looking for the perfect family night or even date night meal, look no further. Or maybe you just want to spice up Taco Tuesday! Whatever the reason, this recipe will seriously knock your socks off. The real show stopper in this recipe is my taco meat with homemade seasoning. It is out of this world delicious. Be sure to click here for the recipe.
A gluten free Taco Pizza made with cauliflower crust and topped with pizza sauce. taco ground beef, shredded cheese. shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and taco sauce. This is the perfect family meal that will please everyone at the table.
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 343 kcal | Carbohydrates: 71 g | Protein: 10.6 g | Fat: 8.8 g | Cholesterol: 10.8 mg | Sodium: 364 mg | Fiber: 31.3 g | Sugar: 3.3 g
Cauliflower Crust Pizza With Artichokes And Roasted Red Pepper
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!So we love taco night in our house, but sometimes not Taco Night day 2. If I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, my husband doesn’t like leftovers. Don’t let him tell you any different if you know him personally because he will say he does… but what he really means is he doesn’t. Such a weirdo, but I love him.
Now that I’ve set the stage for you, then you can appreciate the need for finding ways to creatively use leftovers that turn into yummy meals, but also don’t require too much effort because you already put in the damn effort on night 1…am I right?
Oh and if you’re wondering, the husband approved of this day 2 recipe from our taco night leftovers. He literally ate 3/4 of the entire pizza. At first he asked if it was on a cauliflower crust (that’s a conversation for another day – he tolerates it but it’s not his Digiorno crust he loves ha!) and I said yes, but I told him it was really good. Give it a try. Next thing I know, he ate the 3 quarters of the pizza that was left. Guess that’s a good thing because i’m not sure how I would have made up another way to use up leftover pizza!
Keto Taco Pizza
Since I have not gone to the store now for 2 weeks, I really didn’t have a ton of extra things to throw on the pizza (like jalapenos or avocado) but honestly, simplicity made this even better I think.

So without further wordy stories of my trials and tribulations as a frustrated leftovers lover married to a non self-proclaimed leftovers hater, here’s the details on turning your leftover taco meat into a tasty Taco Pizza!
The ingredients used were not measured out. Really you can eyeball each thing and add to your preferred liking! That’s the beauty and ease of this recipe. Especially since you’ve already cooked the taco meat, really all you’re going to be doing is layering the ingredients together.
Easy Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. If you're using the Caulipower Cauliflower crust as your base, I suggest popping it in the oven for 10 minutes before adding your toppings on. This gets it EXTRA crispy and crunchy, which I enjoy in pizza.
Pop it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the edges of the crust are browned!This Mexican cauliflower crust pizza is a super tasty and easy dinner when you’re running short on time. The cauliflower crust is already made thanks to Trader Joe’s so just add refried beans, cheese, tomatoes and olives! Drop a few dollops of guacamole and salsa on top for extra flavor!

Let’s talk about one of my favorite places on earth -- Trader Joe’s. Do you also go there when you’re in a crunch for time and in need a quick, easy and tasty dinner? They have so many fun and tasty convenience foods at such a great price.
Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
I especially love how frequently come out with new and trendy products. Recently the trend has been cauliflower EVERYTHING. Cauliflower gnocchi….cauliflower rice….cauliflower pizza crust. I have mixed feelings. As a non-diet dietitian, I find it quite annoying. But as one of those people who actually really enjoys cauliflower, I’m secretly excited. That’s how I ended up with cauliflower crust in my cart - it was one of my weekly impulse buys!
I was a little hesitant because of how diet-y a cauliflower pizza crust is, but my curiosity got the better of me. Turns out, it’s really good! I like the crispy, cracker-like texture! Normally I buy a ball of pizza dough, but I have a hard time rolling it out to get it crisp, so this is a great alternative when I’m craving pizza with a bit of crunch. I wouldn’t think of it as healthier, it’s simply a different texture, and of course a great option for someone who needs to eat gluten free for health reasons.
The inspiration for this Mexican cauliflower crust pizza was that awful Mexican pizza they served in elementary school. I hated it, but I thought I could make a fun adult version! Not your average pizza toppings, but how could creamy refried beans, melty cheese, olives and tomatoes not taste good on crispy pizza crust? And of course everything is better with guac! The toppings pair perfectly with the crispy cauliflower crust, which makes it taste almost tostada-like.

The Best Spicy Mexican Styled Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
This Mexican cauliflower crust pizza an easy go-to for nights you don’t have time to cook. Most of the ingredients are things you probably already hav eon hand, and it barely takes any time to make! You don’t have to worry about wasting your time measuring exact ingredients, just spread on the canned refried beans as a sauce, top with cheese, black olives and tomatoes and pop in the oven.
If you’d like to try your hand at making cauliflower crust from scratch, this recipe is one that I’ve tried and like - probably because it’s basically just baked cheese as a crust! It is a bit time consuming, but it’s really tasty and flavorful, and has the same crispy texture as Trader Joe’s crust.
0 Response to "Mexican Cauliflower Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar