Take pizza night to the next level with Macaroni and Cheese Pizza. This mac ‘n cheese pizza recipe is easy to make for a fun family dinner!
Do you love cheese as much as we do? There’s nothing like a bowl of warm, comforting macaroni and cheese. It is the first meal Brian ever made me.

While we were dating, he told me about how his mom would make him homemade mac n’ cheese that was extra creamy, almost like cheesy soup. I had never eaten macaroni and cheese like that so one evening he made it for me and it was delicious.
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese Pizza
I was in a hurry so I made a boxed version of macaroni shells and cheese instead of making the homemade version.
We love using shredded colby jack cheese because it was what we had on hand. But you can use any of your favorite cheeses or a combination of cheeses! Here are a few suggestions:
If you are looking for Macaroni and Cheese Pizza toppings, try adding bacon, sliced corn dogs, sliced hot dogs, or bread crumbs.
Culinary Circle Pizza, Rising Crust, Macaroni And Cheese With Bacon 26.7 Oz
There is a restaurant near our house that makes Macaroni and Cheese Pizza. When we tried some of it recently, we all agreed that my version is way better than the restaurant version!
Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites from The Gunny Sack: This Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites recipe is a cheesy appetizer that everyone loves. Make for your next party or surprise your family with these for dinner!
Grilled Macaroni and Cheese Sandwiches from The Gunny Sack: A Grilled Macaroni and Cheese Sandwich is the ultimate comfort food! Serve these sandwiches with tomato soup as an easy family dinner recipe.
Mac N Cheese Pizza Recipe
Mac ‘n Cheese Balls from The Gunny Sack: Mac ‘n Cheese Balls are the ultimate comfort food! Flaky biscuits, filled with macaroni and cheese, are a perfect party appetizer or kid friendly dinner.
Hi! I’m Tonia, the owner and recipe creator at The Gunny Sack, where I’ve shared easy recipes for busy people for 12+ years! My family-friendly meals, easy side dishes, and delicious desserts include mouthwatering photos, dynamic videos, and step-by-step instructions to help you cook at home.Macaroni and cheese plus pizza? Oh yes, we did! This 10 Minute Mac and Cheese Pizza recipe is a super quick and easy dinner idea the kids will love!
When it comes to eating out, my kid’s favorite pizza is the Mac and Cheese pizza from Cici’s. Unfortunately for them, Hubby and I have been eating low-carb lately. So this means the kids have not had a trip to their favorite pizza buffet in about 6 months! (Poor little guys… Pizza is both of our downfalls, so no more buffets.) The only pizza we’ve been getting is the DIY kind.
Mac & Cheese Pizza Recipe
For dinner (most nights) everyone eats the same protein and veggies, and then I usually prepare a separate side dish for the kids. (Pasta, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, tortillas, fruit etc… you get the picture.)
On a recent trip to the grocery store, I came across these new microwavable Mac and Cheese cups from Horizon. They are exactly what I look for in quick and easy snacks or individual servings of my kid’s favorite foods.
When I saw these Mac and Cheese cups, I was inspired to create my own version of Cici’s Mac and Cheese Pizza as a special treat for my guys.
Pizza Macaroni And Cheese
So while it might not have been Cici’s, the kids absolutely gobbled the pizza up and begged for more! Plus, I know my version of Mac and Cheese Pizza is so much better for them. (and the smell of this pizza almost had me breaking my diet!)

Of course, you can use whatever type or recipe of mac and cheese you like when you make your pizza. This is a great recipe if you have leftover mac and cheese to use up.
There are tons of toppings you can add to your mac and cheese pizza! Here are a few of my favorite toppings:
Mac And Cheese Crusted Pizza Recipe
If you are using leftover mac and cheese from the fridge, you’ll want to reheat the mac and cheese before adding it to the pizza crust.
Keywords: mac and cheese pizza, macaroni and cheese pizza, how to make a mac and cheese pizza, leftover mac and cheese recipes
Don't miss any more posts! Follow along on: Feedly ,Bloglovin ', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
Mac 'n' Cheese Crust Pizza Recipe By Tasty
About the Author Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.This Mac & Cheese Pizza with Garlic Bread Crust will make all your carb dreams come true! Soft and squishy crust is topped with gooey noodles for the ultimate splurge.
Hiiii friends! It's Friday and if you're reading this, it means I survived my first week in surgery. #blessup. I can't think of anything better than pizza topped with garlic AND pasta AND tons of cheese. This Mac & Cheese Pizza with Garlic Bread Crust is just about the epitome of carb heaven! I took the classic idea from Cici's pizza and just made it, well... good. I can't ever resist a slice when I go but I always feel like it's missing

. Apparently, that something was garlic bread because this homemade version is like, all I've ever wanted in life. Let's make it!
Pizza Mac And Cheese
It sounds like it would be complicated, but thanks to some store-bought staples, this mac & cheese pizza is really no harder than making any other pizza at home! I got my trusty ready-made pizza dough at the Tom Thumb deli, a couple of boxes of Annie's mac & cheese, and some sharp cheddar just for good measure. And that's really all you need! For the garlic bread component, you use some olive oil and garlic powder, and you can add a bit of parsley if you're feeling extra fancy.
So I thought I had been tired before in my life... WRONG. I was not tired until I had to wake up at 3:30 AM every day for a week. And then work for like 14 hours. And then somehow was expected to study once I got home rather than pass out face-first into my pillow. But ya know
. All I'm saying is don't be mad if it takes me a minute to answer your emails and comments because it's probably past my bedtime and I'm asleep. Okay? Okay. Glad we got that straightened out.
One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese
If you want happiness in your life, make this mac & cheese pizza! There really is nothing better than cheesy, gooey pasta on top of garlicky bread. AMAZING. Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through and bring you more recipes like this. 😉 Happy cooking!
If you're looking for more pizza goodness, check out my Homemade Pizza Dough, Margherita Pizza with Watercress Salad, Personal Brunch Pizzas, and Roasted Tomato, Arugula, and Bacon Jam Pizza!
*Disclosure: I am part of the Amazon Associates Program, and there may be affiliate links on this page. If you buy anything through my website, I will receive a small percentage of the profit at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!*.Mac and cheese pizza combines two classic comfort foods into one deliciously cheesy dish. Creamy pasta on a pizza crust with more melted cheese on top? No one in your family will be able to resist this hearty dinner!

How To Make An Entire Pizza Crust With Mac & Cheese
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
And because it combines so many family friendly foods, you can be sure everyone including the pickiest of eaters will eat this.
If you’d prefer to make a cheese sauce from scratch, or can’t find the single pouches of Velveeta cheese sauce in your grocery store, here’s how you do it.
Mac N' Cheese Pizza
Mac and cheese pizza is a cheese lover’s dream come true and one thing sure to satisfy the whole family at dinner time. Make it today and enjoy!
If you’ve tried thisMAC AND CHEESE PIZZA, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me onPINTEREST, FACEBOOK, andINSTAGRAMto see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Mac and cheese pizza combines two classic comfort foods into one deliciously cheesy dish. Creamy pasta on a pizza crust with more melted cheese on top? No one in your family will be able to resist this hearty dinner!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mac Attack Pizza, Turtle Shell Pattern Crust, Cheddar Cheese Alfredo Sauce 19.35 Oz (frozen)
Calories: 339 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Protein: 15 g | Fat: 18 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 27 mg | Sodium: 799 mg | Potassium:

0 Response to "Macaroni And Cheese Pizza Recipe With Crust"
Posting Komentar