This is awesome! The crust is great and love the barbecue chicken. I used chipotle barbecue sauce for extra spice. Thanks for the great recipe!
Like Capris. As a brace-faced-bad-bangs 8th grader, I was convinced that I would never ever wear them. My friends went capri crazy but I resisted. As luck would have it, I came to realize that my friends were right and now I have a closet full of capris from my late-bloomer capri phase in the late 90’s. Sweet.

Jeggings. I didn’t want to wear them, like, this year. But then my sister told me they were cool so I bought them. And now I wear them all the time, and I’m crossing my fingers that the fad is still a fad and I’m not just 5 years behind the fashion train again.
Best Gluten Free Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
So it figures that I’d be about 10 years late on the cauliflower crust fad with this BBQ Chicken Pizza, but I don’t care if I’m 100 years late on this one. All that matters is that I’ve arrived here at the point of making cheesy, filling pizzas that are secretly packed with vegetables.
I don’t mean to say that I don’t like cauliflower, cause I really love it. Er, I take it back. Love is a strong word. Does anyone truly LOVE cauliflower? {
Whether or not you love cauliflower is beside the question. This crust is a delicious alternative to traditional pizza crust and it holds up incredibly well under a mountain of toppings and a bucket of cheese. Wait, no no no, this is light and I didn’t put a bucket of cheese on top. I didn’t.
Healthy Bbq Chicken Pizza
Don’t like BBQ Pizza? You’re weird. But you could actually still make this sneaky-healthy-crust and top it with whatever other weird-o toppings that you like, cause you’re weird like that.
This light BBQ chicken pizza has just 200 calories per slice thanks to a cauliflower pizza crust. Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor!
FYI, every time I type this little section at the bottom, I have to do some mad HTML coding. That’s right. I make cauliflower pizza crust and I do HTML coding.
Vegan Bbq Chicken Pizza (gluten Free)
Post Update: I’ve continued the cauliflower craziness with a Healthy Fettucine Alfredo recipe that includes a cauliflower sauce. Click here to check it out.
I’m Lindsay and I ♡ FOOD. I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. I love talking with people about food, and I'm so glad you're here.
I'm a former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. My husband Bjork and I live in Minnesota. Favorite things include my camera, lake days, and dark chocolate.
Bbq Chicken Flatbread (20 Minute Meal)
The eBook includes our most popular 25 recipes in a beautiful, easy to download format. Enter your email and we'll send it right over!Our famous Sweet Potato Pizza is topped with tangy BBQ chicken and delicious roasted veggies. It’s gluten free, dairy-free, and packed with protein. And it tastes ahh-mazing!!
Pizza has been off the menu ever since I became lactose-intolerant about ten years ago. We also avoid gluten whenever possible, so that’s two strikes against those cheesy, doughy pies of deliciousness.
That is until my husband dreamed up the sweet potato crust pizza recipe that changed my life. Finally I can enjoy pizza without worry of an upset tummy! (Or busting a diet!)
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza With Bbq Chicken
We’ve also gotten tons of awesome feedback from readers who’ve tried our sweet potato crust, so I’ve added our favorite reader-submitted ideas and questions later in the post!

Another reason that we used sweet potatoes to make our pizza crust is that they create a fabulous texture and they’re gluten free!
Cook sweet potatoes in microwave until soft, peel, and add to a large mixing bowl with almond flour, egg, salt, dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar.
Hawaiian Bbq Chicken Pizza
Absolutely! If you do meal planning, this recipe is perfect because you can cook the sweet potatoes at the beginning of the week, refrigerate, and use them to make the crust on the day you’re planning to serve pizza.
Simply cook the sweet potatoes, cool, and store in the fridge until ready to use. Cooked sweet potatoes last up to 5 days refrigerated.
You can see from the photos there is a beautiful crispness to the edge of the sweet potato crust. It holds up really well with as many ingredients as we piled on, though it’s probably easiest to eat with a fork.
The Best Chicken Pizza Recipe
Who says good pizza can't be healthy? Or healthy pizza can't taste good? This Sweet Potato Pizza with Tangy BBQ Chicken is gluten free, dairy-free, and packed with protein and veggies. And it tastes ahh-mazing!!
Note: nutrition data is based on 8 servings per pizza and is an estimate only. Using different ingredients or amounts may alter the nutritional content.

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 144 kcal | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 4.5 g | Sodium: 293 mg | Sugar: 8 g
Bbq Chicken Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Stacey is the creator of The Soccer Mom Blog, a Houston Texas mom blog that focuses on positive living for women and families. She loves to share real food recipes, money-saving tips, parenting encouragement, kids activities, DIY tutorials, home hacks, fitness, and so much more! To get to know Stacey even better, click here.“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Are you looking for a healthy dinner that can be made in 25 minutes or less? Look no further than my Healthy BBQ Chicken Pizza. With a few store-bought ingredients you can have dinner prepped and into the oven in no time and feel good about serving your family a healthy meal.
I am always trying to find fast healthy meals to make so where I am not spending all evening in the kitchen.
Low Cal Bbq Chicken Pizza
With only a few ingredients this meal can be on your table and ready to eat in no time. No more mom “What’s for dinner?” Viola before the words can even come out of their mouth you have a yummy healthy BBQ chicken pizza on the table for the win.
A little fun history fact on the original BBQ chicken pizza. It started all the way back in the 80’s from a pizza chef named Ed LaDou and he had a restaurant that did all kinds of different types of pizza. He often came up with such new and innovative pizza dishes that California Pizza Kitchen co-founder approached him and asked him to come up with some ideas for him and that’s how the BBQ chicken pizza was born.
Placing the pizza stone in the oven while prepping the pizza will help make sure to get the bottom of the crust crunchy. Make sure you don’t do what I did the first couple times of using the pizza stone and that was build the pizza on the stone and then put it in the oven. I couldn’t ever figure out why it was taking so long for my pizzas to cook.

Lean And Green Healthy Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
Then cook to your preference, I like mine a little crunchier, so 15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes then use your pizza slicer and slice away.
*placing the pizza stone in the oven while prepping the pizza will help make sure to get the bottom of the crust crunchy. Make sure you don’t do what I did the first couple times of using the pizza stone and that was build the pizza on the stone and then put it in the oven. I couldn’t ever figure out why it was taking so long for my pizzas to cook.
3.Next place about ½ cup of BBQ sauce onto the center of the pizza and spread it evenly making sure you cover the pizza.
Low Carb Bbq Chicken Pizza
7. Place in the oven and cook for 12 to 15 minutes depending on how you like your crust. Make sure you keep an eye on it because everyone’s ovens are a little different.
*Then cook to your preference, I like mine a little crunchier, so 15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes then use your pizza slicer and slice away.
Not everyone in my family likes cilantro so this is where I would add some to my slice and serve the rest to the family.
Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
Love this recipe and would like more. Sign up to my newsletter for healthy fast and easy family recipes delivered right into your email.

0 Response to "Low Calorie Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar