Easy Veggie Vegan Pizza with 20 minute Almost No Knead Crust! Pizza Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives, Garlic + olive oil for amazing flavor, baked to perfection. Dressed with Vegan Parmesan and fresh basil. The Best SimpleVegan Pizza Dough Soy-free Recipe. Can be Nut-free. Pin this post for later. Jump to Recipe
There are all kinds of Pizza on the blog.. With Buffalo chickpeas & ranch, with Tandoori Tempeh, Mediterranean Pizza, or Samosa Pizza, with regular crusts, focaccia crust, gf crusts, yeast-free crusts, deep dish and many more. 35+ Pizzas with 18 different crusts!

I tend to post creative stuff before the usual, don’t I! So today’s post is all about the basic veggie pizza in all its glory. Simple 20 minute crust, topped with mushrooms, peppers, onion, other veggies like zucchini, chopped garlic tossed in olive oil, and kalamata olives over a simple tomato sauce. Baked to perfection, then sprinkled with vegan parmesan (or use any of my other vegan cheese recipes for mozzarella, cheddar), fresh basil and red pepper flakes. Simple and amazing! The garlic tossed in olive oil cooks faster and does not taste raw. Use roasted garlic for variation. I generally chop the mushrooms and mix them with the garlic, add some oregano and thyme and fennel seeds to use it as veggie crumble. For gluten-free crusts, see here.
Quick & Easy Veggie Pizza
If you make the pizza crust or the whole pizza, do leave me a comment and rating below on how it turned out! Tag me on social media if you share.
Easy Veggie Vegan Pizza with 20 minute Almost No Knead Crust! The Best Pizza with simple Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives baked to perfection. Dressed with Vegan Parmesan and fresh basil. Vegan Soy-free Recipe. Nut-free with nut-free vegan parm. Easy Vegan Pizza Dough
Other variations: Chop the mushrooms and mix with the garlic and olive oil and use. Add some coarsely crushed fennel seeds to the mushroom mixture.
Healthy Garden Veggie Whole Wheat Pizza
Saute the veggies + other sliced seasonal veggies for a few minutes with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano, then add as toppings.
Crust Tips: The crust will thicken considerably when baked. If it comes out thick and bread like, it was most likely kept too thick during shaping. Keep spreading the crust using hands or a rolling pin to make a thin large pizza. You will get a hang of the thickness you prefer after baking it a couple of times.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you Love the Recipe, Please consider rating it using stars in comments! It helps readers and helps more people find the recipe online! I love hearing from you all! ⭐⭐⭐⭐Piled with flavorful veggies like peppers and artichokes, this vegetarian pizza will be a hit at your next pizza night! Fresh basil takes it over the top.
Easy Roasted Vegetable Pizza
If you were to ask me, “What’s the best vegetarian pizza in Chicago?”, I’d have to ask a few followup questions before I answered. Like, what kind of veggie pizza are we talking here? Because for me, when it comes to pizza, there isn’t one
. Sometimes I’m in the mood for a Neapolitan-style pie with an airy crust and minimal toppings. And sometimes I want something inventive, like the vegan spinach & ranch pizza at Middlebrow in Logan Square. And then there are those nights when nothing but a classic delivery pizza will do.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/1278775-homemade-veggie-pizza-catherine.drew-4x3-1-80e0046302da4e36b81902c617002242.jpg?strip=all)
For said delivery pizza, but we’ve just gotten takeout the night before or the delivery time sounded waayyy too long or etc., etc., etc. I’m sure you’ve been there: you want to order in, but for whatever reason that night, it just doesn’t make sense.
Best Veggie Pizza Recipe
This vegetarian pizza recipe is a lifesaver in those situations. Piled with bell peppers, briny artichokes, red onion, fresh basil, and 3 types of cheese, it tastes like delivery pizza (maybe even better?), and it’s quick and easy to make at home. It’s one of our weeknight staples. I hope you love it too!
Stretch the dough, spread on the sauce, and add the cheese and vegetables. Bake at 500°F until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheese and toppings are browning too, 10 to 13 minutes.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/Simply-Recipes-Vegetarian-Pizza-LEAD-2-090a64ecfa0043f8bca06cc87ce910af.jpg?strip=all)
I love this vegetable pizza recipe as written, but if you want to change it up, by all means, do! So many veggie pizza toppings would be great here.
Simple Vegan Pizza
Our favorite veggie pizza recipe! It's loaded with delicious vegetarian toppings like roasted red peppers, artichokes, onions, and basil. It will be a hit at your next pizza night!
We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more! We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor.

If you were to ask me, “What’s the best vegetarian pizza in Chicago?”, I’d have to ask a few followup questions before I answered. Like, what kind of veggie pizza are we talking here? Because for me, when it comes to pizza, there isn’t one
. Sometimes I’m in the mood for a Neapolitan-style pie with an airy crust and minimal toppings. And sometimes I want something inventive, like the vegan spinach & ranch pizza at Middlebrow in Logan Square. And then there are those nights when nothing but a classic delivery pizza will do.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/1278775-homemade-veggie-pizza-catherine.drew-4x3-1-80e0046302da4e36b81902c617002242.jpg?strip=all)
For said delivery pizza, but we’ve just gotten takeout the night before or the delivery time sounded waayyy too long or etc., etc., etc. I’m sure you’ve been there: you want to order in, but for whatever reason that night, it just doesn’t make sense.
Best Veggie Pizza Recipe
This vegetarian pizza recipe is a lifesaver in those situations. Piled with bell peppers, briny artichokes, red onion, fresh basil, and 3 types of cheese, it tastes like delivery pizza (maybe even better?), and it’s quick and easy to make at home. It’s one of our weeknight staples. I hope you love it too!
Stretch the dough, spread on the sauce, and add the cheese and vegetables. Bake at 500°F until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheese and toppings are browning too, 10 to 13 minutes.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/Simply-Recipes-Vegetarian-Pizza-LEAD-2-090a64ecfa0043f8bca06cc87ce910af.jpg?strip=all)
I love this vegetable pizza recipe as written, but if you want to change it up, by all means, do! So many veggie pizza toppings would be great here.
Simple Vegan Pizza
Our favorite veggie pizza recipe! It's loaded with delicious vegetarian toppings like roasted red peppers, artichokes, onions, and basil. It will be a hit at your next pizza night!
We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more! We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor.

0 Response to "Easy Veg Pizza Recipes"
Posting Komentar