How about pizza for dessert? This Candy Brownie Pizza is so fudgey, with chocolate frosting and topped with your favorite candies. Not diet food, but it's okay to splurge once in awhile, right?
Today is all about chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate Or as I like to call them the 3 C's! Your chocolate craving will definitely be satisfied with this pizza that is loaded with it and topped off with fun sprinkles.

Kids of all ages will be delighted with this delicious dessert pizza recipe that is easy to make. It would especially be a hit at a party or after-school snack.
Easy Brownie Pizza
The fudgey brownie base is perfect for the melted chocolate frosting and your favorite candies. You could even add some salty pretzels for that sweet/salty combo.
I would also suggest that you could use certain colored M&Ms and even sprinkles - think red, white and blue for patriotic holidays. Perhaps pastels for spring and Easter.
I used a 9 spring form pan and sprayed it with vegetable spray. Follow the directions on a box brownie mix and bake until a toothpick has just a few crumbs clinging to it (about 2 from edge).
Easter Chocolate Pizza Recipe
After about 5 minutes, loosen the ring (but don't remove) and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. After about 7 minutes, remove the ring, then the chips will be melted and you can frost the brownie.
I also like my rolos a bit melted so after I frost the brownie, I add about half of the rolos. In about 5 minutes you can gently swirl them on top of the frosting.
Another great idea with this candy brownie pizza, is that after Halloween you can use up any extra candy you have. Though in my case there would be NO peanut butter cups left 🙂
Chocolate Overload Brownie Pizza Recipe
As I mentioned above, salty pretzels or candy corn would be a good addition too. Have the kids help then maybe they would be willing to part with some of their candy!

While we are on the subject of chocolate, other recipes you might enjoy are these Double Chocolate Mousse cups, Churro Pancakes with a spicy chocolate sauce and if not too early, these Triple Chocolate Peppermint cookies that we love for Christmas.
I am not noting calories because the amount of topping will depend on your liking and would change the calories. Don't count the calories anyway LOL!
Brownie Fruit Pizza
Don't forget to rate the recipe above and I would love for you to follow along on Instagram and tag me @ #cookingonthefrontburner
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!After yesterday, between Facebook and the question I asked you here, you guys told me you wanted some Thanksgiving recipes. Clearly, this isn’t one of them. But now that I know, they will be coming. I have 3 recipes I am making later this week to share with you. One of them is a family favorite, and the others are new to me. I am excited to mix things up a bit around here this year. My family may be over Thanksgiving before the day even gets here 🙂

Halloween was almost a week ago now, and we still have crazy amounts of candy hanging around our house. If you have the same problem, this pizza is here to help. I swiped a few of the peanut butter based candies that my son had, but you could use any candy you wanted. You really can’t go wrong when you are putting candy on top of a brownie, can you?
Postal Brownie Pizza Cake With Mixed Flavours Perfect
This brownie pizza really couldn’t get much easier. You take your favorite brownie recipe (box mix is fine) and bake it up in a 9 inch spring form pan. If you don’t have a spring form pan, you can use a cake pan. As soon as you take it out of the oven, sprinkle over a few chocolate chips. They will melt, and be the glue that holds everything together. Then top with whatever candy you desire! This was so good, even my anti-chocolate husband had a piece. Then I sent it to work with him before I ate it all!
Welcome to Dinners, Dishes, & Desserts where my love of food meets my busy life. My name is Erin and I’m a casual home cook who loves to feed people. On this blog, you’ll find hundreds of quick and easy recipes made mostly from scratch. My days are spent in the kitchen, creating new recipes to share with family and friends.
I used semi-sweet chocolate chips. With all the candy on top, it is plenty sweet. And trust me, I like my things sweet! If milk chocolate is all you have it will definitely still be good though.

Classic Chocolate Brownie Recipe
I desperately want some right now. Yet, I'm too lazy to get up from bed. I think I'll just bookmark it instead. ;)
I so wish I had a ginormous slice of that right in front of me right now!!! Holy yum!!! Pinned and sharing on my FB page :-)
0 Response to "Brownie Pizza Recipe Uk"
Posting Komentar