It was my first year in Pakistan after getting married, and I was expecting our first child. It was the month of Ramadan, and the doctor had imposed a strict, no-fasting rule due to complications with my pregnancy. I was depressed enough about being left out of the spiritual experience of fasting, but compounding that was an awful homesickness. After ten months of being in Islamabad, I was missing my mom and I was missing the familiar taste of home. In particular, I was missing hot, spicy pizza.
I’m from Brooklyn, NY, where pizza was perfected into an art form. Growing up, I’ve eaten so much pizza that it’s practically in my blood. Consequently, when I feel sad or homesick, I crave spicy pizza. Then again, when I’m happy and want to celebrate, I also crave spicy pizza. Come to think of it, I pretty much always crave spicy pizza. Pregnancy cravings and my emotions (most likely magnified by pregnancy hormones) were making me crave spicy pizza with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

The problem? It was Ramadan. And while Ramadan in New York doesn’t mean much change in the day-to-day routine of business, I was beginning to discover that Ramadan in a Muslim country is drastically different. For one thing, EVERYONE is fasting. And that means, restaurants and fast-food joints don’t open until the evening, after iftar (when we break our fast).
Hot & Spicy Chicken Fajita Pizza At Pizza Hut. #lunch #hun…
We couldn’t go out for spicy pizza because shortly after iftar were the nightly long Taraweeh prayers, which, back then, didn’t end until after 10 p.m. By that point, it felt much too late to be eating a heavy dinner, considering that we had to wake up early to prepare the sehri (pre-fast meal) within a few hours.
So order delivery, you might say. Well, I couldn’t order delivery because I didn’t want my in-laws to know that I was ordering pizza. My husband had just been laid off his job, and while we had enough to get by until we left for America, spending over 1, 000 PKR (Pakistani Rupees) on a one-time meal would make me look really frivolous. (Approval seeking? Yes, guilty as charged.)
So I thought, okay, no big deal, I’ll just make one myself. People do it all the time, how hard can it be? So I printed out a recipe from the internet and got to work. Turns out, for someone who has never baked anything before, it’s not as easy as it seems. I made a total rookie mistake of using VERY hot water for the yeast. And since I’d never worked with yeast before, I had no idea how to tell if it was working or not. (In retrospect, perhaps the dough NOT rising should have been a tip-off, but maybe I really WAS that clueless back then.) I was also working with our very dodgy old oven, which was missing temperature indicators for preheating the oven, so I had to play a guessing game to figure out how far to turn the knob to get the right temperature. I spent hours making the recipe, only to get a very sad, flat looking pizza that looked seriously undercooked in the middle. When it came time to slice the pizza, I may have cut it ten or twelve (thousand) more times than I strictly needed to (angry much?).
Copycat Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza Recipe
But I would not be deterred. After all, when you fall off a horse, you have to get back on, right? This time, I thought I was ahead of the game because I had a store bought crust. YOU WOULD THINK that it’d turn out better this time but no…This time I overloaded it with wayyyy too much sauce. It was so soaking wet that it stuck to the aluminium foil I put underneath it (I know, I KNOW) and fell apart in the middle. I then proceeded to cry and tear the rest of it apart with my bare hands (which, by the way, not a good idea when a pizza is JUST OUT OF THE OVEN. OW, HOT!)
The third time, however, was finally a charm. After coming back from almost a year in the States, I approached the task again, this time with a bit more baking and cooking experience under my belt and, thank Allah, a new oven. The results were DELICIOUS and instantly devoured by my family with a demand for more. Over the years, I worked on the recipe and my technique, until I found something that tastes close to home. I’ve tried MANY pizza places here in Islamabad, and I have to say, this recipe blows them all out of the water.
This recipe makes two 12-inch round pizzas or three 8-inch round pizzas. The photo above is one of the 8-inch ones.
Pizza Hut Pakistan Removed Mushrooms And Olives From Their Menu
We’re Desi, so we like very spicy pizza. This is hot enough for the adults but mild enough that Desi children don’t have an issue with it. You can dial up or down the spiciness by adjusting the red chili powder and green chilies.
The most efficient way to make this if working entirely from scratch is to marinate the chicken, then prepare the pizza dough and set it aside to rise. While you are waiting for it to rise, work on the tomato sauce and chicken fajita topping. By the time they are done, the dough should be ready to work with.
For the tomato sauce, you can find celery at the fruit and vegetable store (Farm’s Fresh) in Kohsar market. If you can’t get it there, substitute with coriander leaves instead, but add them in after the tomatoes.

Pizza Hut Salad Recipe By Rehana Wasim
You do not need to use ALL of the chicken and the sauce on your pizza. Use as much as you like and freeze the leftovers for later.
Hint: If you’re looking for a great appetizer to pair with this spicy pizza, try my sweet and spicy chicken sticky fingers or my chilli cheese toast.If you love chicken fajitas, then this pizza is for you. This Chicken Fajita Pizza is cheesy, spicy, and out of this world.
When you make your pizza from scratch at home, than this pizza is one of those cheapest dinners you make . All the ingredients of the homemade pizza are just so handy , so you can make it whenever you crave the pizza goodness.
Pakistani Guy Bargained With Pizza Hut To Get Free Meal
We are a pizza loving family ! And when it comes to making it , my kids are always ready to be my mini helpers. They just love to shape their dough with those cute Lil tiny hands and put their favorite toppings and ingredients . It’s a fun way to keep them occupied in this quarantine days.Try more kids friendly recipes like baking Banana bread , cheesecake or trifle etc.
This Homemade pizza dough recipe is so easy and quick and I have made this recipe most in the house. And it’s a must try recipe that will make you fall in love with it over and over again!

If you’re uncomfortable working with yeast or making your own pizza dough at home, I’ll walk you through every step of the process
Homemade Stuffed Crust Pizza
Mix together the flour and salt with some Sprinkle of oil . If you are using instant yeast so can directly add in the flour mixture with sugar and knead for a few seconds or u can say just mix it for seconds with Luke warm water and you are done . And let it rise it the bowl by greasing the base. Covering the top and keeping it near some hot place for a couple of hour.
As i prefer to make pizza dough from active dry yeast, as the coming result of baked pizza crust can already be seen in the foam or bubbles of the activated yeast. The Best signal for the perfect Pizza coming soon.
If you are also using active dry yeast so you have to put it in some lukewarm water with some sugar and than dissolve it and leave it for few minutes , let it rise a bit. Active yeast should bubble and foam up once it’s activated, as you can see above.
Knot' Your Average Pizza: The All New Pizza Hut® Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza Is An Appetizer & Pizza All In One
Firstly add in the flour , salt , oil mixture and just mix all ingredients together . If it form a sticky texture it means you going perfect but if not so just add in some lil more water for desired stickiness. Just give it proper stir and you are done without any hard kneading .

Keep it in a greased bowl by covering the top with cling film and leave it to rise for a couple of hours .
The best thing about this pizza dough is that , their is no kneading pressure or the perfect handsome texture and will get the best ever result once baked.
My Pizza Hut Menu In Quetta
Take your pizza pan grease it with lil oil then pour your dough over it directly , also grease your hands . First make 2 balls of that dough and spread one ball in one pan and other on another pan. You can use a rolling pin to
0 Response to "Pizza Hut Pizza Recipe Pakistani"
Posting Komentar