This Chicken Alfredo Pizza will be your new Friday night low carb go-to. With a golden crust topped with chicken, alfredo sauce, and mozzarella you will be in pizza heaven. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
Pizza is one of my favorite comfort foods. When my mother was growing up my grandparents owned a pizzeria, Parkway Pizza, in Brick, NJ. When I was a kid they still owned the building with the pizzeria and had an apartment next door. I have many happy memories walking overto get a slice with my grandmother or grandfather. I even went through a phase, in about 5th grade, where I smashed sour cream and onion potato chips on top of my pizza. Weird, I know.

Nowadays, since the local pizzeria near us has $6 cheese pies Monday-Wednesday it is an easy dinner for the kids when I don’t feel like cooking a complete meal. On those nights I normally make a quick low carb pizza for my husband and myself or yummy ethnic foods that the kids won’t eat.
Low Carb Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza is simply a pizza with the same toppings as you'd find on traditional Chicken Alfredo Pasta dish. Rich and creamy alfredo sauce, chicken, and cheese.
Almond Flour- I’ve really come to prefer almond flour in baked goods. It gives a tender crumb in cakes, cookies, and biscuits.
Coconut Flour- Just a little bit of coconut flour goes a long way. Coconut flour helps to balance the oiliness of almond flour since it is naturally drier and absorbs more liquidthan other alternative flours.
The Best Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Ground Golden Flax- Flax has a ton of fiber and the golden variety has a very mild taste. You can use the golden flax or sub in additional almond flour for this ingredient.
Alfredo Sauce - my regular mozzarella dough recipes use cream cheese but I decided to boost the flavor of this crust by subbing in alfredo sauce instead. I use jarred alfredo to save on time but if you prefer to make your own that will work too.
Roasted Garlic Powder - roasted garlic powder is one of my favorite spices. It has a subtle sweetness not found in regular garlic powder and the roasting process really boosts the garlic flavor. If you don't have roasted garlic powder you can substitute regular garlic powder.
Keto Chicken And Broccoli Alfredo Bake
I make all my low carb doughs in the food processor. Mixing the dough in the food processor saves time and helps the melted mozzarella cheese to be fully incorporated. You don't want strands of mozzarella running through your baked goods, especially if you are using a mozzarella dough in a sweet recipe.
I just add all the ingredients for the dough in the food processor and turn it on. That's it. A perfectly smooth dough in no time.
If you don't have a food processor you can mix the dough by hand or with an electric mixer. Just make sure to mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
Easy Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza (video)
Canned Chicken Breast - I don't typically use canned chicken in recipes but it works well as a pizza topping. You can use regular cooked chicken instead.
Since this uses jarred alfredo sauce and canned chicken the prep time is under 10 minutes. The dough takes most of that time. I'd say it's about 7-8 minutes to mix the dough, spread it on the pizza stone, and pop into the oven. The last couple minutes are mixing the chicken with sauce, putting that on the baked crust, and sprinkling on the cheese.
Feel free to add in some chopped broccoli, spinach, bacon, or anything else you can think of! We love blue cheese and sometimes I'll sprinkle a little on top. A little parsley goes a long way to adding color.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
If you have any pizza leftover store in the refrigerator. To reheat you can pop slices back into the oven or heat in a covered skillet on low.
Like what you see?Follow me on Facebook! Love this recipe? Leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes bygetting email updates!
This Chicken Alfredo Pizza will be your new Friday night low carb go-to. With a golden crust topped with chicken, alfredo sauce, and mozzarella you will be in pizza heaven.

Keto Alfredo Chicken Crust Pizza
Serving: 0.25 of the pizza | Calories: 329 | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Protein: 21 g | Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Cholesterol: 108 mg | Sodium: 636 mg | Potassium: 131 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 395 IU | Calcium: 246 mg | Iron: 1.4 mgEnjoy a healthier Chicken Alfredo Pizza by making it on a cauliflower pizza crust. This easy keto pizza recipe has only 4g carbs per serving, and the whole family loves it.
I have never made a chicken alfredo pizza in my life until now. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever even eaten alfredo pizza until I made this recipe. But oh my word. It may just have officially shot up as my favorite keto pizza.
That creamy, garlicky white sauce paired with chicken and spinach just shines a thin crust. And it’s such a nice change from the classic tomato, pepperoni, and cheese combo.
Perfect Keto Chicken Alfredo
Did I mention the creamy keto Alfredo sauce? I think that’s the star of the show here. It’s so rich and flavorful, and it thickens up on its own, without the need for any creamy cheese or other thickeners.
I simply whipped up a batch and spread it on two cauliflower pizza crusts from Trader Joe’s. Then I topped it with some spinach, cooked chicken, and cheese.
It was rich and satisfying, and so low carb that I felt free to indulge. It satisfied that pizza craving like no other!
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza
I spy them at my local grocery stores and I get excited. And then I turn over the packaging and my heart sinks. 25g of carbs in a cauliflower crust pizza? How is that possible?
Turns out that many of them are made with rice flour, corn flour, and tapioca starch. The fact that they have a little cauliflower in them does not make them keto or healthy!

So make sure you turn over the packaging and look at the nutritional information and the ingredients. I can recommend several brands, including Trader Joe’s, KBosh, Outer Aisle, and Cali’Flour Foods.
Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza Gf Small
“Lovely pizza topping. Very different and tasty. Would be a good sauce to use for seafood marinara or something with prawns in it.” — Annabelle
“This is a wonderful pizza!! We had it for lunch today, and both really enjoyed it. It’s a definite keeper recipe.” — Susan
2. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until it begins to thicken, about 3 minutes. Whisk frequently and watch it carefully.
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe Low Carb, Paleo
3. Stir in the Parmesan and ¼ cup of the mozzarella, stirring until melted and smooth. Continue to cook until the sauce becomes thick like pizza sauce.
4. Preheat the oven to 425ºF and lightly grease a large baking sheet or cover a pizza stone with parchment paper. Add the crusts and spread each with half of the alfredo sauce.
5. Divide the spinache and chicken between the crusts and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Easy Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza
The keto Alfredo sauce needs to be thick enough to stay put during baking. Cauliflower crusts don’t have a rolled edge to keep the toppings in place. So make sure to cook it so that it resembles conventional pizza sauce.

Cooking the sauce in a skillet rather than a saucepan helps it thicken up faster and more evenly. And adding some mozzarella helps as well. But be sure to keep your eye on it and whisk frequently as it cooks.
Some are and some aren’t. Don’t be fooled by the word “cauliflower”, as many store bought crusts contain ingredients like rice flour and tapioca starch. Some crusts have 28g of carbs per serving! Look for crusts like Outer Aisle or KBosh where the main ingredient is cauliflower and they have only a few carbs per serving.
Keto Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Alfredo sauce is a delicious combination of butter, cream, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. It’s cooked until the cream simmers and the cheese melts, so it becomes deliciously thick and rich. It’s fabulous on keto pizza!
A conventional pizza with Alfredo sauce and chicken typically has about 30g of carbs per serving. However, this keto pizza recipe has only 5.2g of carbs and 1g of fiber per serving. So it has 4.2g net carbs per serving.
Enjoy a healthier Chicken Alfredo Pizza by making it on a cauliflower pizza crust. This easy keto pizza recipe has only 4g carbs per serving, and the whole family loves it.
Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Pizza Recipe
Cauliflower crusts differ a little in diameter, and in how many servings they are per package. So the nutritional information will differ a little depending on what crust you use. But they come out relatively close when divided into 4 servings.
Storage Information: Store the leftovers in a covered container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Then
0 Response to "Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar