Date Night Pizza Recipes

Date Night Pizza Recipes

We all know I adore coming up with fun, inventive date night ideas – be it a night out on the town or a cozy evening indoors. Tonight was one of those cozy evenings! Nick and I rolled up our sleeves for a DIY pizza date night, crafting our own personal pizzas tailored precisely to our tastes.

Nick’s never been quite the dough maestro, so step one was giving him a little tutorial on how to expertly flatten his dough. The trick? Keep that precious air trapped inside. We might’ve gotten flour in places we didn’t anticipate (read: everywhere), but in the end, it was all worth it. I’m a die-hard fan of the thick crust, while Nick? He’s all about that crisp, thin base.

Personal

For that extra oomph, we brushed our crusts with a punchy garlic-infused olive oil. Tossed in some parsley and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes, and boom – flavor explosion!

Homemade] Pizza Date Night

Here’s a tip for you, Hungry People: while we were adventurous (read: reckless) and arranged our toppings directly on the scorching pizza stone, it’s safer to use a pizza board sprinkled with cornmeal. Take it from someone who may have had a minor run-in with the hot stone (yep, that’d be me).

Nick, with his unique culinary vision, aimed to recreate a Chicago style pizza. He thinks it’s basically a regular pizza but with sauce on top. Between us? He’s got a thing or two to learn! He loaded his pie with mushrooms, jalapenos, sausage, and pepperoni.

Me? I stuck to the classics. Started with a hearty spread of sauce, followed by generous layers of cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, and yes, a hint more cheese, because why not?

Date Night In With Tony's Pizza

Now, while I usually get to play the role of the perfectionist, trying to capture the most blog-worthy shot of our dishes, Nick? He’s got a one-track mind: dig in and devour.

Pizza date nights? A hit across the board. Ideal for all ages and the best part? You don’t need to be a seasoned chef. It’s tailor-made for couples looking to dabble in cooking together or those in search of a chill Friday night activity.

The game plan’s simple: choose your most-loved toppings, snag some ready-to-go dough and sauce, and you’re set for a memorable and tasty date night.

Fig And Prosciutto Pizza With Brie, Arugula, And Balsamic Glaze

Pizza date nights are an absolute blast, aren’t they? Nick and I had so much fun letting our culinary creativity run wild, and the results were simply delectable. The beauty of making pizzas at home is the personal touch you get to add – from the choice of toppings to the thickness of the crust. I really hope our pizza date night gives you a sprinkle of inspiration for your next cozy evening. After all, there’s something genuinely special about crafting a meal with someone you adore. Let’s make more delicious memories together, Hungry People!Pizza night is one of our favorite ways to have an easy & fun date night at home! I'm super excited to share how to make pizza, pizza dough tips + tricks, & our favorite pizza night ideas for his & hers pizzas. Plus, we're sharing our 2 favorite homemade pizzas:His (for the meatlovers!) - Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza with Banana Peppers&Hers (for the veggie lovers!) - Vegetarian Pesto Pizza with Mushrooms, Artichokes & Olives.

This post is sponsored by the DeLallo Foods, who I’m so excited to partner & share with you all throughout 2019. All thoughts & opinions are my own.

Ever since Chris & I got married in 2015, pizza night has been one of our favorite & most treasured weekly rituals. For the longest time, we’d wind our weekend down on Sunday night by heading to our favorite neighborhood pizza joint to share a couple of pies & beers. The perfect Sunday night routine.

-

Homemade Pizza Date Night

These days, our pizza nights look a little bit different! Ever since we got our Ooni pizza oven, we opt to make our own pizzas at home. With a little bit of practice & a good shortcut here & there, making pizza at home is just as easy & fun as going out, without the giant bill at the end. Win-win!

I’ll be the first to admit that I was a little skeptical about it – I’m the kind of person who typically likes to have my hand at making things from scratch – but DeLallo’s pizza dough kit is EASY & it is GOOD. Like…

It’s made with 00 flour, which creates a crust that’s strong enough to hold any array of pizza toppings your homemade pizza heart could desire, plus it has the perfect combination of chewy texture

Date Night Pizza

& best of all – prepping it couldn’t be easier! All you have to do is mix the contents of the kit with water. It’s seriously the easiest & best fresh pizza dough I’ve ever made!

With your pizza crust all ready to go, all you need to do for the perfect pizza date night is get your pizza night ideas flowing. You’ll need toppings (keep reading for our current faves!), drinks, salad (if you’re into that kinda thing!), & definitely dessert (definitely!).So much more fun than a dinner out, & at a fraction of the price!

-

After playing around with DeLallo’s pizza dough kit for the past few months, I’ve picked up a few pizza dough tips & tricks along the way, keeping homemade pizza night even easier & more delish.

Diy Pizza Date Night

For us, the biggest mental hurdle to doing pizza night at home (vs heading to our neighborhood pizza joint instead), is that prepping everything we need for homemade pizzas can be a little daunting.

I’ve found that the secret to keeping pizza night easy & fun is making sure our favorite pizza ingredients are always stocked in your kitchen & ready to go. We like using a couple of fresh ingredients, but we also lean pretty heavily on canned & jarred foods that add big flavor to pizza.

Chris’: Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza with Banana Peppers – the perfect pizza for a meat lover, Chris’ sausage & pepperoni pizza is rich, but not too much so since the richness of the meat is offset by tangy pickled peppers & drizzle of balsamic glaze. It’s made with:

Scenes From A Homemade Pizza Date Night 🍕

Vegetarian pizza! It has tons of freshness, but it also has some super satisfying components, like artichokes & olives. My secret is finishing it off with a little bit of lemon, which offsets the richness of the pizza perfectly! It’s made with:

Ways

Because Chris & I only go through half of the pizza dough when we have pizza night, I love to freeze extra pizza dough for the easiest pizza night ever down the road. To freeze fresh pizza dough:

I love coming up with date night dinner ideas to enjoy at home. & seriously? Making his & hers pizzas means everyone is happy

Build Your Own Pizza Date Night

While having a couple of the most perfect pizza recipes is the star of this pizza night, I always love including some easy drinks, sides, & desserts to make the night complete. You can’t skip those!

His & hers diy pizza night is an EASY and FUN date night at home! how to make pizza + pizza dough tips & tricks + our favorite toppings!

I am the recipe developer & food photographer behind Plays Well With Butter. If there's one thing you should know about me it's that I’m majorly head-over-heels in love with food, & I'm on a mission to make weeknight cooking effortless & flavor-filled for other food lovers. Here on PWWB you'll find trusted, kitchen-tested recipes that deliver craveable flavors for any night of the week. I'm so glad you're here - deliciousness is in store!

Date

Try This Pizza For Your Next Date Night At Home

0 Response to "Date Night Pizza Recipes"

Posting Komentar