This vegan pizza with white sauce is so good you'll never look back! It's insanely easy to make and super flavorful thanks to the addition of spinach, lemon zest and chili flakes. No cheese needed!
If you're on a plant-based or dairy-free diet, you know that it's not always easy to find great cheese alternatives. That's why I wanted to prove to you that you can make a good pizza even without cheese! In fact, this recipe was inspired by my famous cheeseless pizza and uses this vegan bechamel as a base.

This version of pizza Bianca is perfect for pizza night all year round (I say YAY to frozen spinach). It's scrumptious, comforting and healthier than a regular one. If you like to eat pizza with salad on the side, this Mediterranean tomato-cucumber salad pairs really well with it.
The Best Vegan Pizza Shows That You Don't Need Cheese
STEP 1: Make the white pizza sauce. Add the cashew butter, vegetable broth and spices to a high container if heating it up in the microwave (the height prevents spillage). Alternatively, add everything to a small saucepan. Give it a good stir.
STEP 2: Heat the mixture until it thickens. Microwave on medium-high for 2 minutes. Then, whisk until smooth. If it's still not thick enough, microwave for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
If you don't have cashew butter, soak ¾ cup raw cashews in warm water for 2 hours. Drain them. Blend the soaked cashews with ¼ cup of vegetable broth, garlic powder and nutmeg in a high-speed blender until perfectly smooth. Add more water as needed.
Vegan Naan Pizza Mushrooms Caramelized Onions (+ Free Cookbook!)
Elo's tip: use frozen spinach. If you don't want to bother sauteeing spinach, you can use frozen spinach. Let it defrost in a fine-mesh sieve over the sink. Once defrosted, press out any excess moisture with your hands before using it as a topping.
STEP 3: Roll out the pizza dough on a baking sheet. Fold the edges over to form the crust and prick the bottom with a fork. Don't forget to preheat the oven according to package directions.
STEP 4: Spread a generous layer of white sauce on the pizza base using a spoon. Be generous here, you don't want the pizza to be dry after baking.
Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust
STEP 5: Add the toppings. Add the sauteed (or defrosted) spinach and sliced red onion onto the pizza. Top with more cashew cream if desired. You can also brush the edges with a little olive oil to make them golden-brown and extra crispy.
STEP 6: Bake the pizza according to the package directions of your pizza dough. I baked it for 25 minutes at 400°F. Feel free to bake it in a cast-iron skillet or on a pizza stone if you have one.
Elo's tip: To really elevate your pizza and enhance its overall taste, we highly recommend adding fresh herbs, lemon zest and extra spices once you take it out of the oven. Find my favorite topping ideas below.
Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
White pizzas are topped with a white rather than a red sauce. It's usually similar to a bechamel made of milk and butter. Vegan alternatives are often cashew or tofu-based.
First, let the leftover pizza cool down completely. If not done yet, cut it into slices. Store them in an airtight container or on a plate wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
This vegan white pizza sauce doesn't freeze well. We recommend making it shortly before serving as you can whip it up within minutes. You could however make up to 3 days ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Soyrizo Pizza With Vegan Chipotle Ranch
This vegan white sauce pizza is made with a simple vegan bechamel and lots of spinach. It makes the perfect weeknight dinner that everyone will love!

If you tried this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, make sure to let me know how you liked it by leaving a star rating and a comment below. Your feedback really matters! To never miss a recipe, follow me on Instragram, Pinterest and Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a commission if you purchase through that link, at no extra cost to you. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend! Please read out full disclosure here.This cheeseless pizza is a simply delicious take on vegan pizza. It’s packed with flavor and easy to make – you won’t miss cheese with this pizza!
No Cheese Pizza Recipe
I’m all about pizza. I mean, is there any food that’s actually better than pizza? I don’t think so. During a huge pizza kick this past autumn, I was trying to figure out the perfect vegan pizza. The different plant-based cheeses weren’t giving me the flavor I wanted, and I ended up falling in love with this flavor-packed cheeseless pizza.
This pizza has tons of flavor from the red chili flakes, garlic, and minced onion. You can control how spicy it is with the amount of chili flakes you use. If you’re like me, and like food with a seriously spicy kick, use up to an 1/2 teaspoon. If you want it to be flavorful, but not spicy, use only 1/4 teaspoon.
The cherry (or should I say cherry tomato?) on top, are the tomatoes. Be sure to bake them cut side up so that the tomato juice doesn’t make the dough soggy during baking. During the baking process they become sweet, flavorful, and melt in your mouth amazing.
Oil Free Easy Vegan Pizza Crust (no Yeast!)
First, let’s answer the question, “What is vegan pizza?” Vegan pizza is a pizza that doesn’t include any animal ingredients (this includes the dough, the sauce, and the toppings). Pizza dough is commonly vegan, so the toppings are what you have to pay the most attention to.
Since this is a no cheese pizza, there aren’t any other significant steps you have to take to make the pizza vegan. Both dough recipes I recommend (regular and gluten free) are naturally vegan, and all of the toppings for this recipe are also vegan.

If you really want to make an epic plant-based pizza, you could add sautéed vegetables to it. I’d recommend adding sautéed onion strips, bell pepper strips, and sliced mushrooms.
Easy Vegan Pizza In Minutes
It’s important to sauté the vegetables until they’re about half cooked before baking. Otherwise the finished dish will have vegetables that aren’t quite cooked through. The vegetables have so much more sweetness and depth of flavor when they’re fully cooked.
If you eat gluten free, use my Gluten Free Pizza Crust recipe! It’s got tons of five star reviews and tastes just as good as regular pizza dough (if not better).
We love this recipe because it’s so simple and we need so few things to make it. The only things you’ll need are a good knife, a cutting board, a pizza cutter, and a nice heavy-bottomed skillet or a good baking sheet.
Minute Dairy Free Pizza (no Cheese Needed!)
If you’re not using store bought dough, a stand mixer makes homemade dough a breeze to make. This stand mixer is an affordable workhorse in the kitchen – I love mine!
I made this pizza using ½ teaspoon red chili flakes, and it had a spicy kick. I prefer it that way, but if you’re looking for more of the spice flavor rather than the spicy heat, only use ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes (or even just a pinch if you’re very sensitive to spice).
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. The nutrition information for this recipe was estimated using the Italian Thin Crust Pizza Dough recipe. The nutrition information will differ if you use the Gluten Free Pizza Crust recipe.

Best Vegan Pizza (easy Classic Recipe) The Big Man's World ®
I’m Alexa. I’m the cook and photographer here. Food is my love language. Favorite things: hiking, beach days, avocados, and anything pumpkin spice. Learn more.Around our house we eat pizza at least once a week. And if something horrific happens midweek (say, we run out of Netflix shows), it’s pizza night on Wednesday, too. Because life is short and we love our pizza and we intend to eat it. Often.
I’m not even that bigof a cheese fan, but pizza just wasn’t pizza if there wasn’ta thick layer of mozzarella and a little parmesan on top. Ya know?
But, the constant feelings of discomfort it would bring made itnot worth it to me. So we reassessedour weekly pizza routine and decided to start making
Cheese Less Pizza (vegan, Oil Free)
If not, you must. Even if you’re not vegan you’ll love it – it’s that good. You better believe I go through about 1 shaker-full every couple weeks now. It’s like gold around this house!
My friend Lisa – who shared the genius 5-Minute Microwave Hummus idea with me – used this method for a pizza she maderecently and it kind of blew my mind how good it was.
I was using raw veggies before that never entirely get cooked while the crust is baking. Plus, sauteing them allows for another wave of flavor as I add a sprinkle of pizza seasoning, garlic powder and sea salt. So soft, mega flavorful and delicious.
Vegan Roasted Vegetable Pizza
In our 4+ years of marriage, John and I have eaten a lot of pizza together. At least 208 pizzas, if not more. So I’d like to think ofmyself as somewhat of an expert.

0 Response to "Vegan Pizza Recipes Without Cheese"
Posting Komentar