Quick Pizza Recipe From Scratch

Quick Pizza Recipe From Scratch

Quick pizza dough that’s completely homemade?! Now we are talking. This easy pizza crust recipe is one for any time, any day of the week, and you don’t even have to plan ahead! Our quick rise pizza dough uses rapid-acting yeast and all-purpose flour, basic ingredients that make a classic, delicious and quick pizza crust!

Yes, we love a good sourdough pizza dough and a whole grain Einkorn crust, but sometimes you need an easy and quick pizza dough that you can throw together on a busy night. No hour-long proofing is required and only six ingredients total.

-

Of easy pizza crust recipes! We guarantee your family will love it too because quick pizza dough means less time to wait until dinner. Plus, this recipe makes enough dough for

Pizza Dough (quick And Easy!)

Now that you have this quick pizza dough recipe, how about some pizza night inspiration? Here are some of our favorite ways to use this all-purpose flour pizza dough:

This recipe is a keeper that will save the day over and over again! It’s hard to beat homemade pizza dough and now you won’t have to plan ahead to enjoy it. Make every night pizza night if you want!

Some of the following are affiliate links. If you click on these links and purchase something, we may receive a small commission. You don’t pay any extra but it will help us keep the lights on.

Easy No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe

White Garlic Sauce for Pizza: Flavorful and a cinch to make, our white garlic sauce is a rich and creamy pizza sauce that delivers bold garlic flavor!

Meat Lasagna Recipe with Beef and Sausage: This hearty, homestyle meat lasagna is packed with layers of our sausage and beef tomato sauce and a creamy blend of cheeses.

Sourdough Croutons: Homemade croutons are so simple to make and these sourdough croutons have maximum flavor! Buttery and crisp, they will improve any salad or soup and make a nearly irresistible snack.

Quick Pizza Recipe

Dahn is a retired nurse, recipe creator, home cook, baker, and self-proclaimed foodie. She loves creating in the kitchen and cooking for family and friends. She lives in Washington State with her husband and dog. When she isn't cooking or baking, you can usually find her spending time with her grandson or exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I just made this pizza! Working like a line cook with pants on fire, it took me a little over 30 minutes all in all, incredibly impressive if I say so myself. And it's such a good thin crust dough recipe! Although I was wondering, does it rise for you in the oven at all? Mine remained mostly thin, and I used the quick-rise yeast, but I also pre-heated the sheet pan out of habit, and I'm not sure how that played into it.

Sounds like you've got some chef-level skills in the kitchen! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the thin crust. This recipe is designed to create a thinner, crispier crust. If you're after a dough that's a bit puffier, let it rest to 20 minutes after you shape it into pizza rounds. Preheating the sheet pan can make the crust even crispier because it starts cooking when it hits the hot surface. And if you're using a stone or steel, you might get slightly different results compared to a sheet pan. Thanks so much for trying the recipe and for your thoughtful comment.Easy from-scratch quick pizza dough that’s ready to bake in just 10 minutes! This 10 Minute Pizza Dough turns homemade pizza-making into a quick meal for everyone to enjoy!

Homemade Pizza Recipe: How To Make It

UPDATE January 2018: WOWWWWWW. This recipe has been printed hundreds of thousands of times since I originally published it in October 2013.

This recipe is STILL a favorite in our house – we use this easy pizza dough almost weekly! The comments are full of tips and tricks from readers that have tried this recipe and make it nearly as much as I do.

-

If you have tried this Quick Pizza Dough – ready in 10 minutes and made from scratch I’d love to hear from you!

Easy Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe

I was talking to my mom on the phone a week or so ago and she was getting ready for they boys to come visit. She asked about what dinners would make them happy — I think she was worried that they might have some kind of fancy food preferences because I use them as recipe guinea pigs all the time.

For all my Figgy Chicken and Creamy Chicken, Mushroom, and Wild Rice Soups, they would probably be happy with those 4 foods in rotation for all of eternity.

I make homemade pizza about once a week, mostly because I’m cheap and know that I can make dough for about 42 cents, and then cover it with cheese and leftovers and my kids are none the wiser (also a secret).

Best Pizza Dough Recipe

But after talking to my mom I realized that homemade pizza dough can seem sort of daunting and intimidating if you don’t do it all the time.

So today I am sharing with you my favorite shortcut – quick pizza dough that is ready to bake in 10 minutes. You can have homemade pizza on the table in 20 minutes flat, and I don’t know about you, but I can’t get anyone to deliver here that fast (I actually can’t get ANYONE to deliver here so maybe I’m out of touch, but seriously — 20 minutes start to eat is pretty good, right?).

Easy

Yes. But I broke this recipe down into a few super easy steps. And this dough you only have to knead just a LITTLE.

Really Simple Homemade Pizza

Nope! I actually really pride myself on developing recipes that only require the bare minimum of basic kitchen necessities. So you can bake this pizza right on a baking sheet (or on the back of a baking sheet!). But if you have the items available (or are just looking to expand your kitchen repertoire), for this 10 Minute Pizza Dough Recipe you can use:

If you are serving a crowd and want to just BE PREPARED, you can definitely make this dough ahead, but instead of letting it quick rise covered with a towel ON the stove where it should be warm from the preheated oven, you should keep it in a cooler, drier place (like the countertop), and move it to the stove a few minutes before you are ready to shape it.

This dough works best when you make it and bake it within the hour. If you are looking for a dough you can make a day or so ahead and then refrigerate, I’ll suggest my Copycat Mellow Mushroom Pizza Dough, linked below.

Best Homemade Pizza Recipe (1 Hour Or Overnight)

Copycat Mellow Mushroom Pizza Dough! This is my homemade version of my FAVORITE restaurant pizza dough. Obviously it takes longer than 10 minutes but it’s SO worth it.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza. Chicken! Ham! CHEESE CHEESE AND MORE CHEESE. This is an amazing pizza recipe. So you are gonna want to try it.

-

This Quick Pizza Dough comes together and is ready to bake in just 10 minutes; you can have fresh, hot, homemade pizza on the table in 20!!!

Easy And Quick Homemade Pizza Recipe

#1 - I always test my water temp by sticking my fingers under the faucet and letting the water run -- you are looking for just barely warm (I read once to think of a baby's bath water if that gives you a reference point). Too hot will kill the yeast and too cold won't activate it. Your packaging should have a recommended temperature if you're nervous about this.

About to put it in the oven— dough is incredibly tough and dry. Dough didn’t rise well in 5 minutes. I had to use a rolling pin to shape the dough as it was breaking apart if I tried to stretch it. See rest of comment for after baked.

Okay yeah, it’s still really hard but browned up nice in the oven with some olive oil on the crust. The taste is surprisingly great— I’m happily surprised. It’s similar to frozen pizza dough from the grocery store. Next time I think I’d add more water to the dough.

Simple Thin Crust Pizza Dough

Thank you for sharing! I usually don't eat the crust (too doughy) but...this crust was soooo good! I made the mistake of not using enough corn meal on my peel and it stuck but it looked more rustic that way, the flavor and the texture were really good even though I missed step 5; letting it sit. I shared my (no cook) Pizza Sauce recipe below I've been using it for years, I always keep some in the freezer in case I need it.

I actually had to make this ahead of time due to scheduling. Left in oven on proofing for almost 2 hours. A beautiful soft billowy dough awaited me. Did a 5 second knead on it, divided into 4. 2 we had for dinner for 2, and the other 2 are waiting in the fridge until tmrw. Flavour wasn’t as robust as my thick crust pizzas, but this was about making a thin crust pizza. The toppings were the flavour stars, but the dough is fantastic. Love

How

0 Response to "Quick Pizza Recipe From Scratch"

Posting Komentar