Deep Dish Pizza Recipe Delish

Deep Dish Pizza Recipe Delish

A homemade, Chicago-style deep dish pizza recipe with ooey-gooey cheese and a beautiful, butter-cornmeal crust. This easy deep dish pizza recipe is a must make and you can use any toppings you like. A delicious, indulgent recipe that’s perfect for special occasions!

This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my policy page.

Deep

Friday night is pizza night, right? And this time I’m sharing one of my absolute favorite recipes for deep-dish pizza as part of my new Indulge! series on Ambitious Kitchen. We all have those moments in life where we want to make something rich, delicious and one-of-a-kind. The recipes in this series will be exactly that.

George's Deep Dish

Over the past year, I’ve consumed more pizza than I ever thought I would in my life. Part of that is due to my move to Chicago (home of the deep-dish) and the other is probably because I’m dating a self-proclaimed pizza connoisseur.

If you haven’t had Chicago-style deep dish pizza, it’s like no other in the world. There are a few favorites in town — Lou Malnati’s, Gino’s East, and Pequod’s to name a few. However, you might be wondering what the criteria for traditional deep dish pizza truly is, so I put together a few unique attributes that define what makes up a deep dish pizza and how it stands out from the rest:

I started creating this recipe for Tony last year. He had requested deep dish pizza for his birthday and I couldn’t turn his puppy dog blue eyes down. I found a recipe from the wonderful King Arthur Flour and adapted it ever so slightly.

My

How To Make Deep Dish Pizza For Pizzeria Flavors At Home

Thankfully it turned out to be fantastic and the perfect birthday treat — better than I ever imagined it would. The mixture of olive oil and butter in the crust creates a perfectly crispy, chewy, and flavorful pizza that you can’t stop eating. If you’re making deep-dish pizza at home, you’re going to love this version.

If you make this deep dish pizza recipe, be sure to leave a comment below letting me know how it turned out. You can also snap a photo, upload it to Instagram and tag #. I love seeing your creations!

Damn

A homemade, Chicago-style deep dish pizza recipe with ooey-gooey cheese and a beautiful, butter-cornmeal crust. This easy deep dish pizza recipe is a must make and you can use any toppings you like. A delicious, indulgent recipe that's perfect for special occasions!

Deep Dish Beer Crust Pizza

The photos above are of crust that I doubled below and baked in a springform pan. The crust ingredients were the only ones that I ended up doubling and this was simply to create a pizza pie look. My recipe is for the traditional deep-dish pizza, which is the same ingredients but with a slightly less thick crust. Trust me when I say that you only need to make the version that I have above.

Chicago

The photos above are of crust that I doubled below and baked in a springform pan. The crust ingredients were the only ones that I ended up doubling and this was simply to create a pizza pie look. My recipe is for the traditional deep-dish pizza, which is the same ingredients but with a slightly less thick crust. Trust me when I say that you only need to make the version that I have above.

Chicago

0 Response to "Deep Dish Pizza Recipe Delish"

Posting Komentar