Vegan Guacamole Pizza Recipe

Vegan Guacamole Pizza Recipe

Well, it was more like last week, but nonetheless, it was an awesome meal! I was expecting company over and decided to be a bit crazy and create a guacamole pizza! This was the perfect opportunity to make the guacamole pizza because I was worried with only Mr. TCW, myself, and kiddo, we would not be able to eat it in time before it turned brown (you know how avocado is.) But my company ended up having to postpone and I had already cooked the pizza dough in the oven so I was committed now.

One word: Amazing! We loved it! There were no worries about the pizza going bad because we gobbled it all up (Mr. TCW did take some slices for lunch the next day, but the avocado held up fine.) I am proud to say that my creation of guacamole pizza worked!

Kola

What brought this idea on you ask? Mr. TCW and I are HUGE avocado and guacamole fans. I wasn't in the mood to make tortillas, so burritos and tacos were out of the question. I thought, I have made some funky pizzas in the past, why not try guacamole as a topping? I was going to cook the guacamole on the pizza because a local restaurant out here cooks their chicken with an avocado mixture on top, however, I was really worried about the guacamole turning brown. To be safe, I cooked the pizza on its own with some cheese, and then finished the guacamole pizza by placing the ingredients on the cooked pizza dough.

Tony's Trending Recipe: Chili Lime And Avocado Pizza

Now, I know everyone doesn't have the time to make homemade pizza dough along with homemade guacamole. In this case, you could use store-bought pizza dough as well as pre-made guacamole. Or, make the guacamole in advanced to take all the stress of making the items at once. But no matter what, you need to roast those portobello mushrooms. They add the perfect texture and flavor to the guacamole pizza.

And best part about this recipe? It is vegan! I placed cheese on mine, but it really isn't necessary. Use a gluten-free dough and you have a gluten-free guacamole pizza.Anyone else craving pizza this weekend? You should make this Avocado Pizza, topped with mozzarella cheese, zucchini, microgreens, and avocado. This crust is light, crispy, and is loaded with healthy greens. Not only will this pizza keep you feeling satisfied but full. It can be whipped up in 1 hour or less including rising time! 

Have you ever tried Avocado on your pizza? I am a firm believer that avocado makes everything better! So I thought, why not add slices of creamy avocado to the top of my pizza? Not only does it taste amazing but is also packed with nutritional values. Avocados are filled with fiber, heart healthy fats, and even contain more potassium than bananas. Who would have known this bright green fruit was so amazing?

Guacamole

Vegan Israeli Pizza

Instead of using a typical red sauce I made a green pesto sauce. I usually make my pesto sauce with primarily fresh basil, but decided to switch it up by adding fresh spinach to the pesto. To make your pesto combine all of the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor and pulse.

Spread the pesto on top of the pizza dough evenly. Then top it with an even layer of vegan mozzarella cheese. I used cashew cheese shreds from Trader Joes but any type of dairy-free cheese will work. Some of my other favorite dairy-free cheese brands include Violife Mozzarella Cheese Shreds, Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Shreds or Whole Foods brand of Mozzarella Cheese. Lastly, top your pizza with thinly sliced zucchini. It is really important to slice it really thin so it cooks all the way in the oven.

-

Bake pizza at 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 C) 10-12 minutes. Take baked pizza out and top with additional microgreens, fresh basil, and sliced avocado. Season with cracked black pepper and salt. You can also sprinkle crushed red pepper on the pizza before eating (optional). Slice, eat, and enjoy!

Chickpea Pizza With Avocado (vegan Recipe)

You can get super creative with the toppings that you add on your Green Goddess Pizza. Some other great toppings I recommend:

Vegan

Unfortunately leftovers do not last long in the refrigerator because the avocado will brown over time. However, you can make the pizza and just top it with the avocado right before you eat it.

If you make this pizza I would love it if you would snap a photo of your Stuffed Bell Peppers and share it with me on Instagram @. I can’t wait to see how you like it!

Guacamole

Pesto And Avocado Pizza

You can get super creative with the toppings that you add on your Green Goddess Pizza. Some other great toppings I recommend:

Vegan

Unfortunately leftovers do not last long in the refrigerator because the avocado will brown over time. However, you can make the pizza and just top it with the avocado right before you eat it.

If you make this pizza I would love it if you would snap a photo of your Stuffed Bell Peppers and share it with me on Instagram @. I can’t wait to see how you like it!

Guacamole

Pesto And Avocado Pizza

0 Response to "Vegan Guacamole Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar