Even meat eaters will love this vegan pizza recipe! With creamy cashew sauce, summer veggies & sun-dried tomatoes, it's flavorful and fun to eat.
Meet the best vegan pizza recipe! Loaded with broccoli, tomatoes, jalapeño, and creamy cashew sauce, this pizza is flavorful, satisfying, and fun to eat. You’re not even going to miss the cheese! Each veggie adds an interesting flavor and texture, and together, they make a pizza that tastes amazing. The broccoli gets all roast-y toasty, the corn pops with sweetness, the sun-dried tomatoes bring that tangy umami flavor, and the jalapeño brings some spice to this pizza party. The whole thing gets doused in a creamy/savory layer of cashew cream in lieu of any cheese or dairy. It’s a pizza recipe you can feel good about! 🙂

Once you chop the veggies (even the stems of the broccoli!), toss them together in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper until everything is well-seasoned and well-coated. While you do this, your partner could be stretching the pizza dough.
Vegan Pizza Recipe
To make things easy, I like to use Whole Foods’ Multigrain fresh pizza dough – it can be found in the refrigerated area near the pizza section of the store. If you don’t see it, ask the people at the pizza counter. I’ve also heard that Trader Joe’s fresh dough is delicious. Or, if I’m lucky, I’ll have a batch of homemade dough on hand in the freezer.
And just a side note: I’ve been really enjoying this hole-ey pizza pan lately – it gets the bottom edges of the crust nice and crisp.
To assemble your vegetarian pizza, spread just a thin layer of cashew cream onto the stretched dough. You want just enough so that the vegetables have something to stick to, but you don’t want the middle to become too gooey.
Gluten Free Vegan Pizza
The oozy cashew cream drizzle goes on at the very end. You don’t want to bake this cashew cream in the oven – it loses a lot of its creaminess if you do.
So once the pizza comes out of the oven, drizzle the cashew cream very generously over the top. Finish with fresh basil and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes, if you like. Voila! Vegan pizza!
Serve this pizza with a great salad like this kale salad or Caesar salad with roasted chickpeas (use extra cashew cream in place of the Caesar dressing to make it vegan).
Easy Vegan Almond Flour Pizza Crust (gluten Free & Low Carb)
We love all the flavors atop this vegan pizza - sun-dried tomatoes, jalapeño, basil, corn, and cashew cream make it a delicious, multi-colored meal!
Easy Vegetarian Chili Best Vegan Chili Panzanella Salad with Peaches and Corn Vegan Burrito Bowl Ratatouille Roasted Sweet Potato Poblano Breakfast Tacos
We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more! We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor.Around our house we eat pizza at least once a week. And if something horrific happens midweek (say, we run out of Netflix shows), it’s pizza night on Wednesday, too. Because life is short and we love our pizza and we intend to eat it. Often.
Vegan No Cheese Pizza
I’m not even that bigof a cheese fan, but pizza just wasn’t pizza if there wasn’ta thick layer of mozzarella and a little parmesan on top. Ya know?
But, the constant feelings of discomfort it would bring made itnot worth it to me. So we reassessedour weekly pizza routine and decided to start making

If not, you must. Even if you’re not vegan you’ll love it – it’s that good. You better believe I go through about 1 shaker-full every couple weeks now. It’s like gold around this house!
Vegan Puttanesca Pizza
My friend Lisa – who shared the genius 5-Minute Microwave Hummus idea with me – used this method for a pizza she maderecently and it kind of blew my mind how good it was.
I was using raw veggies before that never entirely get cooked while the crust is baking. Plus, sauteing them allows for another wave of flavor as I add a sprinkle of pizza seasoning, garlic powder and sea salt. So soft, mega flavorful and delicious.
In our 4+ years of marriage, John and I have eaten a lot of pizza together. At least 208 pizzas, if not more. So I’d like to think ofmyself as somewhat of an expert. This really is – in my opinion – the best pizza I’ve had – vegan or not! Big claims around here, but I know my stuff.
Homemade Vegan Pizza With Vegan Mozzarella
I hope you enjoy this pie! If you make it, be sure to snap a pic and tag it # on Instagram or Twitter. Do it! I love seeing what you lovelies cook up. Cheers!
The BEST vegan pizza made with a garlic-herb crust, simple tomato sauce, TONS of sauteed veggies, and vegan parmesan cheese. Thin crust, tons of flavor, and ridiculously satisfying.

*You can sub one 6-ounce (170-g) can tomato paste in place of one 15-ounce (425-g) can tomato sauce. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated with Trader Joe’s pizza crust.
Vegan Pizza Recipes: 10 Ideas For Healthier Pizza Nights — Eatwell101
Serving: 1 serving Calories: 518 Carbohydrates: 80 g Protein: 18.7 g Fat: 14.9 g Saturated Fat: 2.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.4 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5.9 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 2920 mg Potassium: 1256 mg Fiber: 10.3 g Sugar: 15.2 g Vitamin A: 527 IU Vitamin C: 106 mg Calcium: 77 mg Iron: 8 mgThis Vegan Pizza is our absolute favourite pizza ever! It’s made with the best pizza crust, is very customisable and tastes incredible!!
At one point in our marriage, I made vegan pizza every single Friday. I’m talking, Fridays were simple pizza party Friday night in our household. I would switch it up. Sometimes I would make crispy kale pesto pizza in our cast iron. Sometimes I would make chickpea bbq pizza and we’d eat the whole thing that night. I’ve made so many kinds of pizza recipes that I feel like we could do a pizza roundup!
But above them all, I always find myself coming back to this one. Beautiful, simple vegan pizza. Something about classics always brings me back. I get to focus on creating an incredible crust, on jazzing up my pizza sauce , layering on my vegan mozzarella, and always, always, sprinkling on some veganParmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. I promised – you’ll love this pizza.
Vegan Stuffed Crust Pizza With Homemade Mozzarella And Herb Crust
Apart from an incredible crust and great sauce, the shining point of vegan pizza is the cheese! I know you guys want an incredible cheese, and these are my favourite ones available for purchase:
Enjoy friends! If you make this Vegan Pizza Recipe, please snap a photo and tag # on Instagram! We’d also love it if you would leave a comment below, and give the recipe a rating! Thanks so much!

The steam method isn’t necessary. But, it’s brilliant. Basically, you’re increasing the temperature in your home oven similar to the Dutch oven bread method that I use to make my no knead bread. With the steam method, you place any pan like a loaf pan, with hot water in your oven after it’s at 500°F/260°C.
Vegan Pizza Cheese
Let the loaf pan filled with water sit for about 10-15 minutes on the rack below where you’re going to place your pizza. During that time, you can roll out your dough, lay on your toppings, snap a photo for Instagram and add that little extra bit of cheese you were wondering if you should add (always add more cheese). Then carefully, place your pizza in. There will be a lot of steam. Cook your pizza and remove. You’ll get the most beautiful bubbly crust. Check out my Instagram highlights for what I mean. Bonus points if you add cornmeal or semolina flour on the bottom. That’s my favourite way to get my ideal crust. The regular way works incredibly too, so either way, everyone will love it.
Pizza Stone vs Baking Sheet If I had to choose, I would I always recommend a pizza stone because it produces the best results. That being said, using the back of your baking sheet works just as well. If you want, you can place the baking sheet in the oven while its preheating and then using a parchment paper, slide your pizza onto it. It'll begin to cook the pizza instantly, and provide an even better crust. Get a nice heavy duty baking sheet for this since many warp under high heat, but you can certainly use what you have. This is the pizza stone I recommend.
I love using my cast iron to make pizza! It more mimics deep dish pizza with an excellent crust. Preheat your cast iron with the oven, then remove with mitts when you're ready to use. Working quickly, sling the dough over it and carefully let it cascase a little over the slides of the cast iron. You want to ensure your dough is evenly spread. Add your sauce and toppings and place it back into the oven. Cook and ensure the centre is fully cooked through.
How To Make Vegan Tortilla Pizza [+ Video]
What yeast to use? I recommend using the yeast that your recipe calls for. For
0 Response to "Easy Vegan Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar